• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Persephone] Chansey [F] <Serene Grace>
Sig. Attribute: Levitation
$15
Since you didn't actually purchase that levitation attribute... not approved.

Never mind. Next time please link to where you actually got the pokémon instead of just the bank.

Trading my Abra for an Enculli

Here be the place that doesn't exist...

[Kazza.5] (Male) Abra <Synchronize> -> Kratos
Me <- [Thaumaturge] (Female) Enculli <Mold Breaker>
Approved.

I'm buying more things.

[Beat] Cubone (M) <Rock Head>

*hands over $10*
Approved.

Last minute shopping go go go

Swablu (F)
Bronzor (-) <Heat-proof>
Poochyena (M)

That's... $15, right?
Approved.

Approved.

[Bladedge] Sneasel (M)
<Inner Focus>

Why must presents be so expensive?
Approved.

Some of these looks like they might be gifts that I don't have recipient information for yet. I'll probably come online between 9 and 10 pm EST tomorrow night. You have until then to get me any last-minute gift information before I reveal all the presents.

Edit: The list is now up-to-date with all the gifts I've gotten information on so far. This will be the last major update unless I get done with my own gifts early and feel like updating with those instead of just sticking them in tomorrow.

Last edited:

One of these years there will be a Christmas where I actually budget properly, give myself time to plan excellent gifts for everybody on my list, and buy them well in advance, instead of scrambling at the last minute to pare down my list from being way too expensive while at the same time scrounging money from wherever I can find it. One of these years.

Two freebies:

Drifloon (F) <Aftermath>
Gible (M)

Items...

Fire stone, reaper cloth, and dusk stone.

Then the rest of the pokémon:

Corphish (M) <Shell Armor>
Sneasel (F) <Keen Eye>
Pidgey (M) <Keen Eye>
Totodile (M)
Exeggute (M)
Taillow (M)
Larvitar (M)
Spiritomb (M)

$154

Last edited:

One of these years there will be a Christmas where I actually budget properly, give myself time to plan excellent gifts for everybody on my list, and buy them well in advance, instead of scrambling at the last minute to pare down my list from being way too expensive while at the same time scrounging money from wherever I can find it. One of these years.

Two freebies:

Drifloon (F) <Aftermath>
Gible (M)

Items...

Fire stone, reaper cloth, and dusk stone.

Then the rest of the pokémon:

Corphish (M) <Shell Armor>
Sneasel (F) <Keen Eye>
Pidgey (M) <Keen Eye>
Totodile (M)
Exeggute (M)
Taillow (M)
Larvitar (M)
Spiritomb (M)

$154

Rarity Five ($15): ... Exeggute ...

maybe one of these years you will remember that exeggcute has a "c" in it what?

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom