• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Gift Exchange 2010

- $20 from Chiropter
- One free card flip game at the Game Corner from Meowth

Aww, thanks Chiropter! And Meowth.

I'll be claiming these.

Also, Crazy Linoone, I didn't see the thread either. We can be inactive imbeciles together, though!

Oh wow I didn't notice I had gifts. Thank you Fratice, of course and I should've gotten you something (you'll get an art) and Karkat Vantas for the compliments as well! I'll give you an art too. :]

Now, I can get any item/pokemon I want, yes...? Then I'll take a Gligar from Karkat and a Razor Fang from Fratice. :D (tell me what you want drawn pls)

Fruity Walkerloops
- Jaboca berry and rowap berry from Kratos Aurion

oh hey, asb, like, exists, and stuff...

(Claiming, thanks guys!)

Oh wow I didn't notice I had gifts. Thank you Fratice, of course and I should've gotten you something (you'll get an art) and Karkat Vantas for the compliments as well! I'll give you an art too. :]

Now, I can get any item/pokemon I want, yes...? Then I'll take a Gligar from Karkat and a Razor Fang from Fratice. :D (tell me what you want drawn pls)

I do not think that is how it works.

You get these things:

- [Paranoid Arachnoid] Spinarak F (Insomnia) from Karkat Vantas
- Reaper cloth from Kratos Aurion
- [Muzencab] Beedrill (M) from Negrek

because that is what the people gave to you as their presents.

To clarify, the first post was a pre-Christmas teaser. The second post is what you actually got.

I wouldn't mind giving you a razor fang instead, though, if you don't want the reaper cloth. I have a spare.

Holy shit I should post and ajashd might be too late. Woo never using forums, woo midnight

- Charmander (M) <Blaze> and Meowth (F) <Pickup> from Meowth
- Charmander (M) <Blaze> from blazheirio889
- [Rocky Horror] Croagunk (M) <Anticipation> from moon-panther

Uh can I still have my mons because yesss this is beauty you guys are getting the best presents next year

((and keeping both 'manders :3c))

Okay, that's it for this year. If your giftee hasn't come to claim what you got them, consider it yours at this point. Hope everyone had fun.

Back
Top Bottom