• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Rules

If I use Thief or something to take an evolution stone that I can use, does it activate for me and the other person, or just the other person? Also, if only for them, do I keep the stone, letting me use it in another battle?

No. Evolution items, for all intents and purposes, take effect when the Pokémon is sent out, and the items return to their original trainer at the end of the battle.

What is the basis for the rarities? Catch rate, right?

And also, if it is, what are the ranges for them? I'm sorry if it's obvious, but I'm trying to figure out whether it would be cheaper to buy a voucher or just get it when it comes out in the PRO for some generation five 'mons.

With the caveat that Negrek may make some small changes to the way the rarity system works when the revamp happens, so a few things may become slightly more/less expensive if said revamp happens before the BW release. Shouldn't really affect the obviously very rare/very cheap stuff, but things sitting at or right around 120, maybe.

Doublepostderp

Will Basurao have Rock Head as a usable ability? I ask only out of curiosity.
Yes.

Also will you be allowed to use Bark Out before the device comes out?
Yes.

What is the basis for the rarities? Catch rate, right?

And also, if it is, what are the ranges for them? I'm sorry if it's obvious, but I'm trying to figure out whether it would be cheaper to buy a voucher or just get it when it comes out in the PRO for some generation five 'mons.
Rarities will soon no longer be based so much on catch rate, but if you consider how hard something is to find ingame you should be able to at least figure out whether it's going to fall above or below the median in terms of rarities.

Starters (post-starting-team) are going up in price for sure, so you might want to stock up soon-ish if you were considering getting some. Evolution items as well. Some things are going down in price, in some cases even significantly, but the overall trend is upward.

What kind of skin does a cacturne have? Would it be a plant-like flesh? Or just really durable plant?

I would assume Cacturne to have sandpaper like skin, being a cactus, and being very flexible yet tough.

Dudes just make that shit up. It's up to the ref. There aren't any rules of what a cacturne's skin is like. Seriously.

Dudes just make that shit up. It's up to the ref. There aren't any rules of what a cacturne's skin is like. Seriously.
This, really. If you have a question about something like this--and you think it's actually going to matter for your battle--then just ask your referee.

For the record, I imagine cacturne's skin would be very similar to that of... a cactus.

If it matters outside of battle -- like for the purposes of signature moves/attributes or arenas -- you can make shit up instead.

Suck it up and get creative.... not really. I'm 89% sure Negrek wasn't serious, and 103% sure Im hoping neg((Negrek's pronoun)) is.

I haven't played ASB for a while, but I kinda want to get back into it.

Can I wipe my account and start over?

Back
Top Bottom