• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mewtini vs I liek Squirtles

Byrus

Strange days ahead
Pronoun
he/him
3vs3 single
Style: Switch
DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: 45%
Banned Moves: OHKO's
Arena: Inside a Computer
Here, there are several of the cables that you would see if you were to open a computer. The flat cables, CD-ROM drives, all that stuff. This is just an enlarged model; we can fit inside fine. Electrical-type moves are boosted by 5%, excluding any sort of healing move.

Mewtini's active squad: Green Leaf Ninja Thing the Female Snivy, Ability: Overgrow | Staticspidera the Female Joltik, Ability: Compoundeyes | Stoneralla the Female Geodude, Ability: Sturdy | Redtenna the Female Caterpie, Ability: Shield Dust | Quickflash the Female Rattata, Ability: Run Away | Aquaggle the Female Poliwag, Ability: Water Absorb | Swift the Female Taillow, Ability: Guts | Blind Echo the Female Zubat, Ability: Inner Focus

I liek Squirtles' active squad: Mr. Turtle the Male Squirtle, Ability: Torrent | Fido the Male Growlithe, Ability: Flash Fire | Cuckoo the Male Hoothoot
Ability: Insomnia | Roosevelt the Male Teddiursa, Ability: Quick Feet | Marty the Male Blitzle, Ability: Lightningrod

- Mewtini sends out
- I liek Squirtles sends out and attacks
- Mewtini attacks
- I ref

I didn't see you take this! Thanks Byrus! Okay, I'll go with Swift!
Taillow

Last edited:
GO GO GO MARTY!!
Rain Dance on the first, if she Sunny Day's Thunderbolt on the second, if she doesn't Thunder, but if she Protects, Chill. If she Quick Attacks, Me First but if she doesn't Double Kick.

Rain Dance~Thunderbolt/Thunder/Chill~Me First/Double Kick

Oops, sorry I PMed you thinking you didn't see the thread :sweatdrop: Silly Squirtle, Taillow can't use Sunny Day! And how does Blitzle use Rain Dance o.O Anyway, here are your orders Swift. Chill while Marty uses...Rain Dance, use Double Team in the hope that Thunder will miss, and then use Tackle.
Chill~Double Team~Tackle

EDIT: Nevermind my saying that Blitzle and Taillow can't use Rain Dance and Sunny Day respectively. Oops :sweatdrop:
EDIT: Is this legal? I want to change the Tackle order to Aerial Ace. So it would be
Chill~Double Team~Aerial Ace

Last edited:

As the citizens of Asber insist on coming up with quirkiest battle spots they can think of, some poor overworked individuals are forced to build them. Todays spot just so happens to be a huge computer, with the back of it taken off to allow access. An assorted bunch of wires and various hardware are visible in the model, all fitted with painstaking attention to detail.
The three trainers are cautious as they enter their unusual battle spot, taking care not to trip on any wires. A wide open space in the center of the machine is left mostly clear of obstructions, so the two battlers take their place at each end while the referee takes his place in the middle.
Mewtini starts thing off, and Swift the Taillow appears in a flash of white light. She gives a cheerful sounding chirp and flutters up, but her demeanor quickly changes as she drinks in her surroundings. No clear blue sky here..
Mewtini's opponent, who apparently likes Squirtles, quickly responds with his choice: Marty the Blitzle. Marty rears up and stamps down his front legs in a show of sparks, looking eager to battle. His ears twitch as he quickly surveys his odd surroundings, and he can tell that the air is charged with static electricity.
As he turns to face Swift, the Taillow nervously returns his gaze, looking wary about her type disadvantage.

Mewtini (OOO)
[Swift] taillow (F) <Guts>
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
[Marty] blitzle (M) <Lightning rod>
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Round one

As the referee signals for the battle to begin, the nervous looking Taillow scans her surroundings for a suitable perch. The strange, confining arena with all its wires and lack of trees is horribly alien to her, and she hops about aimlessly for a few moments before she attempts to calm herself down.
She ends up just relaxing on the strange ground, ruffling her feathers as she tries to get comfy. She isn’t feeling tired at all however, and she shuffles about restlessly on the floor, keeping a cautious eye on her opponent.
Although the Blitzle seems to enjoy the feel of electricity in the air, he isn’t overly keen on anything else. The confining nature of the place is a particular problem for him right now. He can’t exactly manipulate the weather when they’re inside this little box. He snorts and glares upward at the grey ceiling through the tangle of wires, wishing he could make it disappear.

As Marty is left looking frustrated, Swift immediately takes the opportunity to stretch her wings and begins zipping around the wires and cables with dizzying speed. Taking care not to bang into anything, she loops around the squared space, and illusionary copies begin to appear in her wake. Satisfied with her work, she begins to slow down, and hesitatingly perches on the CD rom drive, gripping on tightly to the strange non-branch thing with her talons. She appears to gain a little more confidence with the copies around to back her up, and faces her opponent without as much nervousness.
Marty glares at his newfound opponents, then scrutinizes each of them in turn, trying to spot the difference. Unfortunately, Swift appears to be pretty good at this whole cloning business, and the Blitzle is left stumped. Even worse, the curse of the ceiling strikes again, barring off his access to the sky and preventing him from calling down an almighty strike of thunder from Zeus. It’s a frustrating dilemma; he can generate a thunderbolt just fine on his own, but a thunder requires a little extra boost from some storm clouds. As Marty stomps a hoof in annoyance, Swift can’t help but jump at the noise, and she her newfound confidence falters a little. It’s surprisingly nerve wrecking waiting for her opponent to make a move, even if he doesn’t appear to be up to much.

While Swift takes to the air again, Marty irritably shakes his head as sparks fly from his spiky mane. The sight of the dreaded electricity makes Swift cringe a little, but nevertheless, she plunges forward bravely with her clones following suit.
Her attack is too sudden for Marty to react, and she delivers a sharp strike to the Blitzle with her pointed beak before hastily zooming away. Marty snorts in surprise and rears backwards, shaking his head, but he appears more annoyed than hurt from the sudden attack. Glaring over at the four fluttering Taillows, Marty charges towards them with sparks fizzling from his mane.
As Swift and her copies flutter about wildly, Marty abruptly turns his back to them and lashes out with his back legs. His first kick wipes a copy from existence, causing him to scowl, but he quickly follows up his initial attack with another sudden strike, and manages to strike the real thing square in the beak. Swift can only manage a muffled squawk before she is knocked back into a tangle of wires, and her remaining clones abruptly vanish.
Marty’s mood picks up a little as watches the startled bundle of feathers quickly recompose herself. Well, at least he got to do something.

End of round one

Mewtini (OOO)
Health: 97%
Energy: 93%

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Health: 95%
Energy: 97%

Battle notes

- Rain dance and thunder only work outdoors.
- Swift was already at full energy on the first action, so her first chill did nothing.
- Since she wasn't told to make a specific number of clones, Swift went with 3.
- Clones vanish when their creator is struck, Marty hit the real thing with his second kick.
- Mewtini attacks first.​

The first chill was to avoid doing anything on purpose. I hope that's legal, and I didn't know I had to tell her how many Double Team clones I had to make :sweatdrop:

Swift, you're doing pretty well in here. Use Double Team and create 5 clones, use Brave Bird, and then Mirror Move.

Double Team~Brave Bird~Mirror Move

We're in a pickle Marty so I want you to MOVE IT Chill, and remember, lemurs are awesome. We don't want Brave Bird, do we? Protect for that, mkay? After that, Discharge. It'll get rid of the clones, and the Mirror Move will give you a boost since you have Lightningrod. (didn't think of that one, Mewt)

Chill~Protect~Discharge

Mewtini (OOO)
Health: 97%
Energy: 93%

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Energy: 97%

Round two

Swift raises into the air, and takes a moment to test her bearings before she goes zooming off again. She puts in some extra speed this time, looping around in a tight arc as she dodges the obstacles, and five copies peel away from her form to follow her path.
Marty blinks rapidly as he sees the six perky looking Taillows circling him, and he quickly turns away, feeling a tad light headed. Not to mention claustrophobic; it feels really crowded in here. He tries to ignore his discomfort for now though, and instead focus on relaxing for a bit. It proves surprisingly difficult, as he isn’t feeling very tired right now, in fact, he’s full of pep and raring to go. Grumbling a little, he settles down on the cold, uncomfortable floor and flops down.

Swift eyes her stationary opponent carefully as she plans her next attack, and hastily begins to distance herself. After positioning herself, the little bird Pokémon’s body begins to glow with a blazing aura of energy, and she faces Marty with a renewed air of determination.
As her aura intensifies, she utters a loud chirp before plunging straight towards the Blitzle with amazing speed, looking like a blue missile as she heads straight for him. Marty’s ears flick upwards as he hears the danger, and he quickly springs upright, sweeping his head to the side to conjure up the translucent protective shield. The sight of six Taillows dive-bombing him in such a confined space is a bit nerve-wrecking, and he turns his head away right before the impact.
Swift’s eyes widen in surprise as she strikes the barrier, and all her momentum is abruptly killed as she harmlessly bounces off it. Although unhurt, Swift looks slightly dazed as she flutters backwards, as well as a bit disappointed at the anti-climatic result of her powerful attack.

Shaking her head, Swift lands gently on the ground with her clones following suit, then simply waits to see what her opponent will do. Marty faces the tense looking audience of Taillows with a big grin on his face. He’s got the perfect move for these guys.
Still grinning widely, the Blitzle savours his chance to land some real damage, and he stomps his hooves eagerly while sparks fizzle from his body. Swift chirps feebly and shuffles about in distress as Marty’s striped body glows a bright yellow just before he lets loose a wild wave of crackling electricity in all directions. The uncontrolled sparks wipe out Swift's clones simultaneously and envelop the unfortunate Taillow in a hissing array of electricity, causing her to chirp and flail frantically. When the crackling wave fizzles out, it leaves a shaken and charred Swift in its wake, who seems to be having trouble regaining control of her limbs. Grimacing, Swift forces herself upright again and tries desperately to remember how her foe unleashed such a move so she can send it back to him. Unfortunately, she can't even get her wings to move right now, and she's left flailing about hopelessly as she tries to get her body moving again.
Looking cheerful about his sudden change in luck, Marty can't help but chuckle at his opponent's predicament. However, unbeknown to him, Swift slowly manages to get a hold of herself again as her guts ability kicks in, and the Taillow's eyes grow steely and cold as she feeds off her setback to fuel her rage.

end of round two

Mewtini (OOO)
Health: 82%
Energy: 81%
Status: Frazzled, but more angry than distressed now. Paralyzed (Severe) | Guts activated
Moves used: Double team (5) ~ Brave bird (Blocked) ~ [Paralyzed]

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Energy: 87%
Moves used: Chill ~ Protect ~ Discharge

Battle notes

- Guts is a little awkward to describe.
- Swift was fully paralyzed on the last action. I think I'll start keeping track of what moves have used each round, it's quite handy.
- I liek Squirtles attacks first.​

Last edited:
Oh noes. Give me 3 Double Team clones. After that Screech, but if she uses Double Team Discharge. If you used Screech Double Kick but if you used Discharge Attract.

Double Team (3)~Screech/Discharge~Double Kick/Attract

...paralyzed, hm? Well then, Protect, Growl, and then Double Team.

Protect~Growl~Double Team

Mewtini (OOO)
Health: 82%
Energy: 81%
Status: Frazzled, but more angry than distressed now. Paralyzed (Severe) | Guts activated

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Energy: 87%

Round three

As Swift is left trying to get her body to co-operate, Marty confidently shakes his mane and takes off in a sprint. Swift looks up with a touch of envy as she sees how effortlessly Marty is able to move about, and she curses her locked up muscles. After a bit of shuffling about, she half-heartedly sweeps her stiff wings in front her, generating a translucent shield that forms a dome over her body.
Marty doesn’t appear to be planning on launching any offence however. His hooves clatter loudly as he carefully weaves his way around the exposed wires, and three copies suddenly form in his wake, dashing along behind him. With a satisfied snort, Marty suddenly halts, and he turns to face the Taillow with his new back-up.
Swift scowls at the four grinning Blitzles, and she lowers her head as she is forced to drop her shield.

Gaining more confidence by the minute, Marty haughtily draws closer to his immobilized foe, causing her to stumble backwards nervously. With a smirk, he shakes his mane and tosses back his head as he lets loose an ear-piercing screech. The sound echoes horribly in the confines of the computer, and sounds like a repeated chorus of off-key whinnying.
Swift winces and tries to cover her ears with her wings as she flattens down her whole body in distress. Having achieved his goal, Marty abruptly pipes down and watches the rattled looking Taillow struggle to regain her bearings. After a few seconds, Marty’s ears perk as he hears a low, rumbling sound coming from the little blue bird. He pauses, looking at her uncertainly, and Swift suddenly raises her head, mustering the fiercest expression she can manage. She continues uttering a low, threatening series of chirps, and despite her frazzled and harmless looking state, Marty can’t help but feel a little uneasy.
The Blitzle’s ears slowly lower, and he takes a few steps backwards, sporting an uncertain look. He’s annoyed at himself for falling for the ruse so easily, but… Seriously, growling birds?! What is this madness?!

As Marty shuffles about nervously, Swift tries to take the opportunity to flaunt her small victory. She slowly stretches her wings, grimacing a little at the stiffness in them, and then tries to take off into the air. Unfortunately, her limbs fail her, and her legs buckle beneath her wings while her seize up completely. She lets out a distressed chirp and flails about hopelessly, until she is forced to give up and lay still until the pain passes.
Upon seeing his opponent's vulnerable state, Marty is spurred into action, trying to dismiss his sudden irrational fear of growling feathered fiends for the moment. He dashes towards Swift, then abruptly turns tails and delivers two quick kicks with his back legs. His hooves hammer the unfortunate Taillow in the chest, knocking her backwards in a heap of feathers. Swift utters a strangled sounding squawk, and she struggles to pick herself up again, trying her best to force her muscles to work.

End of round three

Mewtini (OOO)
Health: 74%
Energy: 75%
Status: Bruised by the kicks and all around frustrated. - 2 defense, Paralyzed (Severe) | Guts activated
Moves used: Protect ~ Growl ~ [Paralyzed]

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Energy: 77%
Status: Still a tad uneasy, but quickly regaining his confidence again. Has five double team clones | - 1 attack
Moves used: Double team (5) ~ Screech ~ Double kick

Battle notes

- Mewtini attacks first.​

Last edited:
...Swift, put up some defense for now, if you will. Use Protect, then Double Team and produce 5 clones, then Growl.

Protect~Double Team (5)~Growl

Take advantage of that Protect, so Chill. Now, Double Team=Discharge party so do that.
Now SHUT THAT BEAK with a Thunderbolt and we'll have some roast Taillow tonight. :D

Chill~Discharge~Thunderbolt

Re: Indigo vs I liek Squirtles

Indigo (OOO)
Health: 74%
Status: Bruised by the kicks and all around frustrated. - 2 defense, Paralyzed (Severe) | Guts activated

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Energy: 77%
Status: Still a tad uneasy, but quickly regaining his confidence again. Has five double team clones | - 1 attack

Round four

Despite the bad situation she's in, Swift tries her best to not let the paralysis stop her, and she hopefully scratches at the floor with her talons. She's relieved to see her joints responding, albeit painfully, and she summons up a shimmering, translucent shield to coat her small form.
Marty’s uncertain look quickly turns to one of scorn as he sees the Taillow’s shield shimmer around her, and he simply settles himself down on the ground. He shuffles around a bit to get comfortable, then looks on smugly as Swift pointlessly maintains her shield.
The protective barrier does at least make Swift feel safer for the moment, but she can feel her frustration mounting as she spots the Blitzle's smirk. With an irritated groan, she lets the translucent dome surrounding her flicker and die, then limply flops onto the ground.

After a few moments of calm, the considerably perkier Marty rises up with a clatter of hooves and faces Swift with renewed confidence. His spiky mane then begins to glow a bright yellow as wild sparks fizzle and crackle around him.
Swift’s calm demeanour quickly fades as she sees the six Blitzles smirking at her as they glow with electricity. But… only one of them is real! She tries to keep her cool by repeating this fact to herself as she tries to force her tortured muscles to move, but it unfortunately does little to stop the wild and uncontrolled wave of sparks that Marty unleashes at her. Swift flails about wildly on the ground as she’s caught in the grip of the discharge, her tiny form zapped by the vicious current.

Marty is definitely getting into the groove of things now, the Blitzle is trotting about with gusto, his previous fear of the little bird forgotten. He grins as he inspects the frazzled and frustrated looking Taillow, and decides that she is not quite crispy enough yet.
Swift glares at the Blitzle and his copies with a mix of anger and fear as she struggles madly to get herself moving. Unfortunately, her body still refuses to respond, and all her joint lock up painfully as she is forced to flop to the floor. She is barely able to utter a sound from her beak, let alone make herself look vaguely threatening. Her frantic attempts only amuse Marty, and he simply sets about preparing his own attack, his spiky mane once again flaring out with tendrils of sparks. The Blitzle draws upon the static in the air of the machine to help hone his attack, and begins to concentrate on building it up in one lethal bolt. He then rears up with a determined cry and unleashes the crackling thunderbolt stright at the unfortunate Taillow, which strikes her dead on. Swift shrieks and wildly scarbbles for grip on the floor with her talons as her body is once again shaken by an even more powerful jolt of electricity. It seems to take an age for the sparks to finally die off, but when they do, a rather charred and unhappy looking Taillow is left lying on the ground in their wake.

End of round four

Indigo(OOO)
Health: 42%
Energy: 71%
Status: "....I really don't like you." In a lot of pain and not at all confident. - 2 defense, Paralyzed (Moderate) | Guts activated
Moves used: Protect ~ [Paralyzed] ~ [Paralyzed]

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Status: "Heh." Fired up and confident. Has five double team clones

Battle notes

- Not much luck for Swift this round.
- I liek Squirtles attacks first.​

DAHAHA GREAT JOB! Give me a 10% sub, Pursuit or Chill if she Protects. Then a Quick Attack or Light Screen if she Protects.

-10% Substitute-Pursuit/Chill-Quick Attack/Light Screen

NO SWIFT COME ON!

Chill, then use Double Team and make five clones, then use Mirror Move.

Chill~Double Team (5)~Mirror Move

Indigo (OOO)
Health: 42%
Energy: 71%
Status: "....I really don't like you." In a lot of pain and not at all confident. - 2 defense, Paralyzed (Moderate) | Guts activated
Moves used: Protect ~ [Paralyzed] ~ [Paralyzed]

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Status: "Heh." Fired up and confident. Has five double team clones

Round five

Swift twitches and groans in pain, before slowly rolling over and glaring daggers at her smug looking opponent. The Blitzle isn’t concerned about the fried bird however; he’s busy messing about with the tangle of wires and spare parts littered about. Swift finds it difficult to care much about this new development, as long as that jerk isn’t focused on her for the moment, she’s more than happy to take a quick break.
While Swift tries her best to relax and get comfy on the hard surface, Marty peers closely at the random wiring lying about. The computer itself doesn’t seem to be a perfect model, hardly surprising, as it obviously wasn’t intended for normal use, so there seems to be an assortment of random bits and pieces that wouldn’t have any place in a regular machine. That suits the Blitzle just fine; as he can make great use out of them. Marty carefully sends out a small, crackling tendril of electricity creeping along the jumble of wires, and it quickly envelops them in a hissing array of sparks. The wires then suddenly begin to rapidly but crudely assemble themselves in the shape of a Blitzle, while the thin tendrils of electricity fill in the gaps in the hap-hazard frame-work of the creation. The makeshift Blitzle jerks forward clumsily before managing to find its balance, and twin orbs of white light flare into life in its hallow eye sockets. Marty casts a critical eye on his handiwork before nodding his head in satisfaction and stepping confidently behind his new doppelganger.

When Swift looks up again, she’s extremely displeased to see yet another Blitzle occupying the already cramped area. It’s really getting crowded in here. The newest one appears to be some sort of electricity fuelled wirey monstrosity, and she really doesn’t like the creepy, blank look it’s giving her.
Trying not to pay much attention to the nasty thing, she hesitantly tries flapping her wings and gingerly moving her legs, and is delighted to find her limbs all responding. Her movement is still hampered by the paralysis still plaguing her joints, but the little Taillow manages to overcome her disadvantage for the moment, and shakily takes to the air, trying to ignore her discomfort.
Before she can get moving however, Marty suddenly charges forward with a threatening snarl, and inky strands of dark energy drip from his exposed teeth. Swift can’t help but cringe as Marty and his clones draw towards her, and she nervously looks at each Blitzle in turn, unsure of whom she should focus on. She never would have guessed that a Blitzle would have such vicious looking teeth! She tries to get moving, but Marty snatches her up in his mouth and chomps down tight. His clones follow suit, but their jaws are ghostly and harmless, not that Swift notices. She lets out a distressed chirp, struggling to break free from the Blitzle’s grip, and manages to thrust herself forward at the expense of losing a few tail feathers. Marty spits out the tickly feathers in disgust while Swift lets out a sigh of relief and puts on an extra burst of speed. Her relief is short lived however, as her aching muscles scream in protest, quickly forcing her to slow down. Adding to her problems, she finds that Marty is still doggedly tracking her with ghostly wisps of dark energy streaming behind her. She cries out in pain as the dark energy snakes towards her and burns into her feathers, and struggles forward, flapping her wings furiously. She does a quick arc around the area, and finally manages to produce a number of copies that speed along in her wake.
With her current task completed, the Taillow comes to an abrupt halt, and lands on the ground none too gracefully. As she looks up wearily, she realises she didn't quite manage to produce the desired number of clones, but it was the best she could do under the circumstances.

Marty snorts and shakes his mane as he eyes the four Taillows lined up in a row. She's really determined to make this double team thing work isn't she? Looking unimpressed, Marty paws the ground and smirks at Swift. He then charges towards her with a sudden burst of speed, his copies streaming beside in a blur of stripes.
Swift jumps up in surprise, and the four Taillows flutter wildly, but Marty simply blasts right through a fake, wiping it clean out of existence. He quickly skids to a halt, then turns around and shakes his mane, not looking overly concerned about his miss. His opponent is in really bad shape after all, and he certainly has ways of dealing with silly clones, so why should he be worried? As he leisurely trots forward, Swift glares at him, determined to knock his confidence down a notch. She has no trouble picking up on the last move he used, she's more than familiar with quick attack after all, the main problem is getting her locked up muscles to respond again. Hoping for the best, she launches herself after Marty, and lets out an excited chirp as she manages to pull off the sudden burst of speed. Her body is aching, but she manages to channel that pain into a much needed boost of energy, and she slams into the smug Blitzle with added gusto.
...or rather she slams into that stupid wirey mess thing with gusto. The surprisingly speedy substitute managed to dive into her path at the last second, and is badly rattled by the impact. Looking disgruntled, Swift jerkily flaps backwards and glares at the creation, while Marty looks at his damaged creation with an equally annoyed look. The substitute took quite a hit there, and he's unpleasantly surprised at the effort the Taillow put behind such a normally weak attack. The sparks holding his creation together are fizzling weakly, and the whole thing looks pretty lop-sided.

End of round five

Indigo (OOO)
Health: 32%
Energy: 72%
Status: Frustrated and in bad shape. Paralyzed (Moderate) | Guts activated, has two double team clones.
Moves used: Chill ~ Double team (3) ~ Mirror move (Quick attack)

I liek Squirtles (OOO)
Health: 85%
Energy: 65%
Status: "You damaged my property..." Looking a bit sulky and wanting to start zapping her again. Has five double team clones and a substitute at 3% health.
Moves used: Substitute (10%) ~ Pursuit ~ Quick attack

Battle notes

- ok how did this turn out so long
- Pursuit did double damage on a fleeing Swift.
- Swift's defense loss wore off at the end of the round.
- Swift's paralysis hindered the amount of clones she could create.
- Indigo attacks first.​

Mweehee Marty let's eat fried Taillow. First I want you to Chill. Thunderbolt, then Attract, and pull out all the stops and say very romantic stuff.

Chill~Thunderbolt~Attract

Back
Top Bottom