• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chief Zackrai vs. RespectTheBlade

3-v-3 singles
Style: set
DQ: 7 days
Damage cap: 100%
Banned moves: Evasion increase, OHKO
Arena: SPACE!

Literally. You are on the moon. Oxygen masks and tanks of air will be provided for all participating. There are craters here and there, and gravity is reduced, so all Pokemon jump higher than usual. Also, all moves that involve space (i.e. Cosmic Power, Moonlight, Morning Sun, etc.) gain 20% efficiency, as you are in space. Also, there will be a 10% chance for a meteor to strike the field once per round, a 5% chance of a shower, and a 1% chance for this meteor(s) to hit a pokemon in play, dealing 40% damage. (or something like that)

Round FourBegin!

Team Zackrai
Spr_1b_088.png

[Dexter] Grimer (M)
Signature Attribute: Generation 1
Health: 42%
Energy: 66%

grimerSubstitute: 10% Health

Team Blade
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 68%
Energy: 85%
Status: Happy about Draco Meteor, but a bit nauseous. Attack +3. Speed +3. Defense -2. Speial Attack -2. Poisoned (severe; 2% this round, 3% the next)​

Drake smiles. He’s doing so well! And he doesn’t intend to let his streak die. The Dratini uncoils himself and slithers, progressively faster, over to Dexter, coating himself with more and more blue flames as he goes. Soon, Drake is at maximum speed, about to ram into the pile of toxic waste. He prepares for impact…3…2…1…But instead of hitting a slimy pile or waste, Drake feels his head collide with a pile of moon dust. The Substitute shatters as the Dratini turns around and slithers back to his original position.

Meanwhile, Dexter grins and once again opens his mouth, letting loose an extremely high-pitched scream. Drake cringes, and so do the trainers and the referee. Drake knows he won’t be able to guard himself very well after this. So, all he has to do is destroy that Grimer before it has a chance to attack. Once again, the Dratini laces himself with blue flames and dashes toward Dexter. This time, Drake has impact with the REAL pile of sludge, sending if flying back a few feet. Dexter gasps. That snake is strong.

But the Grimer has a way to weaken it. Once again, he opens his mouth and lets loose the highest-pitched, loudest scream he possible can. The trainers cringe again, and the referee is even shouting “Make it stop! Make it stop!” over to the side. But the one who is in the most pain is Drake, who feels absolutely unable to get himself together enough to defend against anything now. The sound sticks in his ears, unnerving him terribly.

Dexter smiles. Now that he’s weakened his opponent, he’d just have to get a successful attack off. The Grimer squinches back, then dashes forward with all the strength he can muster. He leaps, expanding his slimy body as wide as he can to cover Drake as much as possible. But at the last second, he crashes against a translucent green shield, cast by his opponent, who is now laughing behind it. Dexter scowls, and slithers back to his side of the battlefield.

Round Four End!

Team Zackrai
Spr_1b_088.png

[Dexter] Grimer (M)
Health: 25%
Energy: 58%

Team Blade
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Health: 65%
Energy: 59%
Status: “This is going perfectly.” Attack +3. Speed +3. Defense -6. Special Attack -2. Poisoned (severe; 3% this round, 4% the next)​

Damage and Energy calculations
•Dragon Rush: 17% damage, 10% energy
•Screech: 1% energy
•Screech: 1% energy
•Protect: 6% energy
•Body Slam: 6% energy

Arena Notes
•There is an extra crater where Dexter was. It isn’t that deep, though.

Notes
•Neither Dragon Rush missed.
•The first Dragon Rush broke the substitute.
•Shed skin did not activate—again.
•Blade, you were right on both counts. My mistake.

Next Round
•RespectTheBlade attacks
•Chief Zackrai attacks
•I ref

Okay. First, start off with a Facade. Then, hopefully finish him off with a final Dragon Rush. If he uses protect, use Dragon Dance. If you are below 25% health on the last action, Protect.

Facade/Dragon Dance~Dragon Rush/Dragon Dance~Dragon Rush/Dragon Dance/Protect

3-v-3 singles

Literally. You are on the moon. Oxygen masks and tanks of air will be provided for all participating. There are craters here and there, and gravity is reduced, so all Pokemon jump higher than usual. Also, all moves that involve space (i.e. Cosmic Power, Moonlight, Morning Sun, etc.) gain 20% efficiency, as you are in space. Also, there will be a 10% chance for a meteor to strike the field once per round, a 5% chance of a shower, and a 1% chance for this meteor(s) to hit a pokemon in play, dealing 40% damage. (or something like that)

Round Five Begin!

Team Zackrai
Spr_1b_088.png

[Dexter] Grimer (M)
Health: 25%
Energy: 58%

Team Blade
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Health: 65%
Energy: 59%
Status: “This is going perfectly.” Attack +3. Speed +3. Defense -6. Special Attack -2. Poisoned (severe; 3% this round, 4% the next)​

Drake smiles to himself. He’s so close…so close to defeating that stupid Grimer! So now it’s time for him to make his weakness a strength! The serpent harnesses the energy from the poison in his body and uses it to fuel his rage. Then, he coils up and launches himself at Dexter. The Grimer is thrown back a long ways by the impact, but that won’t stop him. The pile of sludge wastes no time in moving back forward and gaining speed, even though he can barely find the strength to move. He is convinced that his attack will be the strongest ever now! In a brief moment the Grimer has reached the battlefield again! He charges at Drake, knocking his body into the dragon. This time, it’s Drake’s turn to be blown back.

The Dratini will NOT stand for this insolence. He launches forward for what he knows will be the last time, cloaking his body once more in the oh-so familiar blue fire. Upon impact with Dexter, the Dratini knows that he’s won. The Grimer is out cold before he even hits the ground. Drake slithers back to his trainer, all smiles.

Round Five End!

Team Zackrai ØOO
Spr_1b_088.png

[Dexter] Grimer (M)
Health: 0%
Energy: 52%

Team Blade OOO
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Health: 45%
Energy: 41%
Status: “YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!” Invigorated. Attack +3. Speed +3. Defense -6. Special Attack -2.​

•Façade: 19% damage, 8% energy
•Body Slam: 20% damage, 6% energy

Arena Notes
•There is an extra crater where Dexter was during the Draco Meteor attack. It isn’t that deep, though.

Notes
•Shed Skin finally activated and cured the Poison. Perfect timing, right?

Next Round
•Chief Zackrai sends out and attacks
•RespectTheBlade attacks
•I ref

Last edited:
Okay, first, I'd like to point out to Superbird that he forgot to subtract the 20% health and 18% energy from Drake.

Second, to attack. Well, since you're probably faster, I want you to Protect, then use Blizzard, followed by a final Draco Meteor to try and do some signifigant damage before he knocks you out. You've done good, Drake, so let's go out with a bang.

Protect~Blizzard~Draco Meteor

3-v-3 singles

Dejected from his loss, Chief Zackrai sighs as he recalls his Pokémon. Then, he chooses another Poké Ball from his belt, tossing it out toward the arena. In a flash of white light, another Pokémon appears in Dexter’s place. It is a spinning clay doll, almost like a top, looking curiously around the arena. The ref waves his flags for the next battle to begin, and the Baltoy turns its attention to its opponent, who is still cheering about his success.

Round Six Begin!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Ability: Levitate
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Status: Spinning contentedly and staring down his opponent with the eyes he doesn’t have.

Team Blade OOO
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Health: 45%
Energy: 41%
Status: “YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!” Invigorated. Attack +3. Speed +3. Defense -6. Special Attack -2.​

Cré, as emotionless as ever, begins to charge a bit of ice-type energy in an orb in front of his face. After a few moments, he unleashes the orb, from which a thin bluish beam erupts. Drake sees the attack coming, however; he knows to protect himself. By the time the attack would have hit, the Dratini has put up a translucent green shield of energy, with which the Ice Beam collides. The attack then disperses, leaving Drake with another opportunity to attack.

The Dratini harnesses the energy inside of him which normally allows him to change the weather. He knows he can’t really do that here, but he can at least use that power to help him with his attack. The little serpent summons what hail he can, and uses his powers to swirl it all around, adding a bit of snow to the mix every few seconds. Soon, there is a raging blizzard in front of the Dratini, which rapidly moves toward Cré. The Baltoy is hit, and recoils in pain from the attack. But then the clay doll notices something worse; much of the snow and ice is sticking to its body. Before the Blizzard dissipates, both its arms and his little top thing where its feet would be are completely frozen solid.

Cré tries to take revenge, by charging up another Ice Beam in front of its mouth. Unfortunately, the Baltoy finds that it can’t really hit full potential like this, in its frozen state. It unleashes what it does have, though, and the beam of Ice hits Drake squarely. Well, Cré thinks,[/i] At least I can still hit the thing…[/i]

Drake, however, isn’t quite ready to stop giving mercy just yet! The Dratini grins. Although his next attack won’t be as great as last time, he can still try. The Dratini calls up a meteor from up in the heavens, which responds to his call and comes speeding down, its body covered in green flames. The meteor hits tight next to Cré, knocking him back and producing another crater, ironically enough, right in the center of the first one. The Baltoy decides it is angry, and shoots another Ice Beam at his opponent. He notes that while that Draco Meteor melted some of the ice on his body, he still feels a little discomfort. This time, Drake actually tries to dodge the attack—but he fails, and it hits the orb on his tail squarely. Then the Dratini curses as the ice sticks to his body. At round’s end, both sides are nursing their frozen body parts.

Round Six End!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 73%
Energy: 76%
Status: In a bit of discomfort. Frozen (light freezing on arms and top thing)

Team Blade OOO
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Health: 18%
Energy: 23%
Status: “No! My beautiful tail!” Frozen (moderate—tail) Attack +3. Speed +3. Defense -6. Special Attack -4.​

•Protect: 6% energy
•Ice Beam: 8% energy
•Blizzard: 12% damage, 8% energy
•Ice Beam: 12% damage, 8% energy
•Draco Meteor: 16% damage, 9% energy
•Ice Beam: 13% damage, 8% energy

Arena Notes
•There is an extra crater where Dexter was during the Draco Meteor attack. It isn’t that deep, though. There is also a small crater inside of that, from the second Draco Meteor.

Notes
•Draco meteor gained 20% efficiency/1.2x more Base Power because of the IN SPACE.
•Blizzard froze Cré, and Cré’s third Ice Beam froze Drake.
•The Ice attacks froze more based on intensity. Blizzard froze most of Cré’s body, while Ice Beam only froze Drake’s tail.
•Since it was uncomfortable from the ice on its body and couldn’t concentrate as well, Cré’s second and third Ice Beams got slight damage reduction.
•Since Draco Meteor includes flames, it melted off some of the ice on Cré’s body.
•Thanks, Blade, I keep missing these things >_< Hopefully I didn't miss anything this round.

Next Round
•RespectTheBlade attacks
•Chief Zackrai attacks
•I ref

Alright. I want you to use Dragon Tail with your ice covered tail to create something along the lines of an Ice-type move. Smack Cré in the face with it. Second, Chill. If you couldn't hit him the first time, try again. Third, Rest. If you didn't hit him the first two times, try to smack him again. If he protects in any way, Chill.

Smack Cré with ice-covered Dragon Tail/Chill~Smack Cré with ice-covered Dragon Tail/Chill~Smack Cré with ice-covered Dragon Tail/Chill/Rest

Alright, take the first hit like a boss. When he chills, use Ice Beam again. End with Dream Eater (energy), unless he isn't asleep, in which case use Ice Beam again.

Take First Hit~Ice Beam Dream Eater (Energy)/Ice Beam

3-v-3 singles

Round Seven Begin!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 73%
Status: In a bit of discomfort. Frozen (light freezing on arms and top thing)

Team Blade OOO
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Health: 18%
Energy: 23%
Status: “No! My beautiful tail!” Frozen (moderate—tail) Attack +3. Speed +3. Defense -6. Special Attack -4.​

Suddenly, enlightened by his trainer’s commands, Drake sees a new light. Maybe he could use his frozen tail as an advantage instead of a disadvantage! The Dratini wastes no time in slithering toward his opponent. Admittedly, it is a little hard when his tail is all frozen up, but he manages. The moment he gets close enough, the Dratini gives a little hop and slams his tail into his opponent’s body. Cré is thrown back, startled. It didn’t know that that ice was still COLD!

Now that that attack is over, Drake realizes his fatigue. He’s surprised he’s still conscious, what with how tired he’s getting! Well, he won’t be for long—The Dratini immediately coils up and plunges into a light sleep. He feels more energized now—enough, he thinks, that it’ll survive the healing processes of a Rest.

Cré thinks for a moment. Dragons don’t like cold things either. Personally, it barely even notices the ice on its arms, which is already melting away, but the Dratini is frantic about the ice on his tail. The doll begins to charge yet another orb of Icy energy between its arms, and soon lets loose with everything it has, shooting the Ice Beam at Drake. The Dratini makes it through okay, but it is in REALLY bad shape.

…A shape that Drake wants to fix. The Dratini yawns, and coils up once more, plunging into a deep sleep. But this sleep isn’t like the one before—that was a light sleep, but now he’s sleeping deeper than if a Jigglypuff had sung to him. The ice on his tail immediately melts, and his body heals itself quickly. Cré, on the other side of the battlefield, laughs silently at its opponent. The Dratini has no idea what’s about to happen. The Baltoy starts glowing with a fuchsia-colored light as it looks into Drake’s dreams. Passing them by, the doll looks into the dragon’s energy reserves. They are dangerously low, and Cré knows that his opponent won’t survive another turn. So why not ease his suffering? Using his psychic power, Cré eats his opponent’s energy, recovering some of it himself. As it withdraws from its opponent’s dream, the Dratini’s body goes limp, and the reddish beam of a Poké Ball engulfs it. Cré has to admit, he feels a little bad for what he’s done, but at least it wasn’t painful for the little thing.

Round Seven End!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 58%
Energy: 68%

Team Blade ØOO
dratini @draco-plate
[Drake] Dratini (M)
Health: 36%
Energy: 0%

•Dragon Tail: 15% damage, 8% energy
•Chill: Restored 10% energy
•Ice Beam: 14% damage, 8% energy
•Rest: Restored [1/3 of] 96% Health, at the cost of [1/3 of] 48% energy.
•Dream Eater: 12% “damage”, 6% energy (restored 6% energy)

Arena Notes
•There is an extra crater where Dexter was during the Draco Meteor attack. It isn’t that deep, though. There is also a small crater inside of that, from the second Draco Meteor.

Notes
•Hmm…Blade, interesting idea. Dragon Tail was basically turned Ice-type by that. So Dratini got an Ice-typed Dragon Tail. But Drake got STAB.
•HOW I REF REST: Each action, for three actions asleep, 33% of the health (that was lost when the attack was used) is restored, and 33% of the energy needed is used. In total, Rest requires half the healing in energy to use. So yeah, Drake fainted from Energy loss.

Next Round
•RespectTheBlade sends out
•Chief Zackrai attacks
•RespectTheBlade attacks
•I ref

Last edited:
Okay. You did good, Drake. And by my calculations, you should have gained enough EXP by the end of this match to evolve.

Let's give him a taste of the King's English.

Come on out, Sir Galahad. (I renamed King's English to Sir Galahad.)

I knew it. (I figured it was either Sir Galahad, Wentz [which I am surprised you didn't choose] or Checkmate. But now that I think about it, Wentz and Checkmate aren't really choices for this fight, are they?)

All things aside, good Job, Cré.

Start with Sandstorm. Follow by using Shadow Ball, then Signal Beam.

Sandstorm~Shadow Ball~Signal Beam

(Well, I think we're only allowed to pick from our active squads at the time of the battle. If not, my next pokemon will probably be one of the new ones.)

Okay. Simple. First, use Encore on sandstorm. (make sure you move last on the first action, regardless of speed.) Then, hit him with two Shadow Balls.

Encore(on Sandstorm)~Shadow Ball~Shadow Ball

3-v-3 singles

RespectTheBlade congratulates his Dratini on its hard work before replacing his poké ball on his belt. He chooses another one, and tosses it out. The sphere explodes in a flash of light to reveal a white humanoid creature, his little cap covering his eyes. The Ralts examines the arena curiously until the ref waves his flags, at which point he looks at his opponent.

Round Eight Begin!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 58%
Energy: 68%

Team Blade ØOO
ralts @dawn-stone
[Sir Galahad] Ralts (M)
Body Modification: Automail Arm
Ability: Synchronize
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Cré examines the new Ralts on the other side of the field. Well, he’s already a bit tired, so he might as well make life difficult for the little thing. The clay doll immediately begins spinning, faster and faster, until he’s created a vortex of moon-dust around himself. With another big spin, the moon dust begins spinning and flying around even more intensely, creating what would be a genuine sandstorm if the battlers were on Earth right now.

Sir Galahad looks at the performance, pretending to look stunned. In reality the sandstorm was already becoming annoying, but he couldn’t let his opponent know that. He begins to clap and cheer for the Baltoy, who suddenly stops spinning and examines him. “That was wonderful!,” the Ralts says, “Can you do it again, just for me?” Cré thinks about the request. It’s never had someone tell it they liked sandstorm before. But maybe if he pleases the humanoid then the battle will later be easier for it.

So Cré decides to use Sandstorm again, and spins and spins and spins until even more dust is swirling around on the moon’s surface. Sir Galahad snickers to himself, softly enough that his opponent can’t hear. Then, he begins to charge a large ball of shadowy energy in front of himself, launching it at his opponent when it gets big enough. The Baltoy is hit, and recoils from the attack.

But that doesn’t stop it from spinning and spinning and spinning to please its opponent even more. Sir Galahad can barely contain his glee, having his opponent fall for such an obvious trick. He charges another Shadow Ball between his arms, and hurls it at the Baltoy, who (unfortunately) is too occupied with spinning that it barely notices. It only stops when the ref waves his flags to end the round.

Round Eight End!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 38%
Energy: 53%

Team Blade ØOO
ralts @dawn-stone
[Sir Galahad] Ralts (M)
Health: 97%

•Sandstorm: 5% energy
•Encore: 8% energy
•Shadow Ball: 10% damage, 8% energy

Arena Notes
•Sandstorm is in effect for 6 more actions.

Notes
•Yeah, I think you’re only allowed to choose from Pokémon you had at the beginning of the battle.
•Because of the sandstorm, all moves’ accuracy will be lowered by 5% for its duration.

Next Round
•RespectTheBlade attacks
•Chief Zackrai attacks
•I ref

Okay. Shadow Ball thrice more. If he protects, use Calm Mind.

Shadow Ball~Shadow Ball/Calm Mind~Shadow Ball/Calm Mind

Well, you don't have a first action, so blank. Now you can do things other than create a sandstorm, use Cosmic Power twice.

Blank~Cosmic Power~Cosmic Power

3-v-3 singles

RespectTheBlade congratulates his Dratini on its hard work before replacing his poké ball on his belt. He chooses another one, and tosses it out. The sphere explodes in a flash of light to reveal a white humanoid creature, his little cap covering his eyes. The Ralts examines the arena curiously until the ref waves his flags, at which point he looks at his opponent.

Round Nine Begin!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 38%
Energy: 53%

Team Blade ØOO
ralts @dawn-stone
[Sir Galahad] Ralts (M)
Health: 97%

Cré still hasn’t stopped spinning. Its top-shape is spinning around and around as it continues to twirl, disrupting the moon dust even further. Unfortunately, it’s pretty useless due to the fact that there’s already a sandstorm in effect. Only after the Baltoy finishes the attack for the fourth time does it realize that it has been conned into doing so. It resolves silently that it WILL have its revenge on that little creature.

Sir Galahad, meanwhile, is charging up yet another Shadow Ball. The orb looks scary, its entirety composed of little flecks of shadow. The humanoid doesn’t care, though—He’s worked with this attack countless times before. Soon, the Shadow Ball is ready to be used, and the Ralts hurls it at his enemy. As the attack explodes on Cré’s body, sending the doll spinning, Sir Galahad laughs. Pathetic—just pathetic.

Cré is angry now. It will NOT let that dang Ralts steal its glory—it wans to win, and is darn well going to get that wish. But as they say, the best offense is a good defense—and that Shadow Ball hurt. The Baltoy raises its arms to the cosmos above, and absorbs the energy they provide. Suddenly, the doll feels much stronger, both physically and mentally. Perfect timing, because of what was to happen next.

Sir Galahad doesn’t notice Cré’s little trick, and is charging up yet another Shadow Ball between his arms. The humanoid is still laughing to himself about how pathetic his opponent is—even when it can attack, it doesn’t! Soon, the ball is big enough—maybe it’s even bigger than normal this time. Galahad wastes no time in hurling this last Shadow Ball at his opponent. It hits yet again—but this time, it hits the Baltoy’s head. The doll is flung back. That was a LOT more powerful than it should have been.

Cré recoils harshly from the attack. How could one little Ralts be so strong? How was that attack so much stronger than the last one, even though it’d boosted its defense? Why did it feel so much weaker? Well, that wasn’t good. Best to reset that with another defense boost. The Baltoy again opens its arms to the cosmos, letting its energy rain down on it. Soon, Cré has absorbed enough energy to overcompensate for the Special Defense drop the last attack triggered.

Galahad once again charges a Shadow Ball between his arms. That last one did way more damage than he was expecting. Maybe he’d hit his opponent’s weak point. Its head—he had to aim for its head. The Ralts throws the third Shadow Ball of the round, and it explodes against Cré’s chest. The Ralts frowns; he was slightly off his mark. Well, darn! Cré, however, is having almost as fierce a reaction as last time, except not about the extra damage. Its mental bonds have been broken again! Well, it would get revenge…just that little thing wait!

Round Nine End!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 5%
Energy: 44%

Team Blade ØOO
ralts @dawn-stone
[Sir Galahad] Ralts (M)
Health: 94%

•Cosmic Power: 2% energy
•Shadow Ball: 15% damage, 8% energy
•Cosmic Power: 2% energy
•Shadow Ball: 8% damage, 8% energy

Arena Notes
•Sandstorm is in effect for 3 more actions.

Notes
•The second and third Shadow Ball both lowered Cré’s Special Defense.
•The second Shadow Ball was a Critical Hit.
•Cosmic Power, since it deals with space and the cosmos, costed 1% less energy for its “20% efficiency”. Because I couldn’t get away with raising the stats twice for a 100% efficency.
•It’s hard to write interesting flavor for repeated attacks…

Next Round
•Chief Zackrai attacks
•RespectTheBlade attacks
•I ref

Awright. Shadow Ball him before he explodes to stop it. If you can't shadow ball in time, Teleport far enough to get out of the blast.

Shadow Ball/Teleport the hell out of there.

3-v-3 singles

Round Ten Begin!

Team Zackrai ØOO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 5%
Energy: 44%

Team Blade ØOO
ralts @dawn-stone
[Sir Galahad] Ralts (M)
Health: 94%

Cré analyzes its situation. It’s doomed, either way. But is there a way for it to take its foe with it…? Yes, there is. The clay doll stops spinning for a moment, gathering all the energy left in its body. Sir Galahad gasps, struggling to get away before the attack happens. But he’s too late. Cré lauhcnes itself toward the Ralts, a white beam coming out of its body. Then another white beam comes out. Then another, and another until its body is covered in them. The Baltoy makes impact with its small little opponent, just as its body seems to implode on itself. Then it explodes, in the biggest ball of fire any of the competitors have seen other than the sun (which is in the other direction). By the time the dust fades, the sandstorm has subsided, and Cré is lying on the ground in the middle of the old crater (which has been overwritten by a new, bigger one), charred in blackness. RespectTheBlade looks around worriedly for his Pokémon, which soon crawls out of a pile of moon-dust, coughing and spluttering. That was one experience he didn’t want to ever have again!

Round Ten End!

Team Zackrai ØØO
baltoy
[Cré] Baltoy
Health: 0%
Energy: 32%

Team Blade ØOO
ralts @dawn-stone
[Sir Galahad] Ralts (M)
Health: 66%

•Explosion: 25% damage, 12% energy

Arena Notes
•There used to be a crater inside of another crater where Draco Meteor hit. Now they are both gone, and have been overwritten by a much larger crater, made by an explosion.
•Sandstorm is no longer in effect.

Notes
•I hate to say it, Blade, but Sir Galahad wasn’t quite fast enough to teleport out of range. Cré moved first, unfortunately for the poor thing.
•Sir Galahad did nothing this round.

Next Round
•Chief Zackrai sends out
•RespectTheBlade attacks
•Chief Zackrai attacks
•I ref

Back
Top Bottom