• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sunnenrain Berry Mart [berry bags now available!]

Re: Sunnenrain Berry Mart

I think you could use more customers.

one Liechi and one Petaya please.

$8 to you.

Also, just to clarify: does consuming the berry take up an action? Plus, the stat boosts from stuff like the liechi berry aren't affected by moves like haze right?

Last edited:

Also, just to clarify: does consuming the berry take up an action? Plus, the stat boosts from stuff like the liechi berry aren't affected by moves like haze right?
It does not take an action to eat the berry if you wait for it to trigger. So for the Liechi, if your pokémon falls below 33% health, it will eat the berry automatically (unless you tell it not to) without using up an action. However, if you want the berry used when its effect wouldn't trigger, you can take an action to eat it then.

The stat boosts from berries are your typical boost like you would get from agility or swords dance or whatever, so they can be removed by haze or other modifiers.

Enigma berries are kinda different because they only really have an effect when you're struck by a super-effective attack anyway. So you could have your pokémon eat them at any time, but unless it was right after they'd been struck by a super-effective attack they just wouldn't do anything.

I was really more concerned about the "taking an action" bit, as I wasn't sure whether that was the kind of thing that needed preparation in advance ("so-and-so ordered a supereffective attack, so instead of attacking spend time eating the berry").

No, if the pokémon was struck by a super-effective attack it would eat the berry automatically--without command and without taking an action.

Oh... really. Hm. Then unless I misread something that... changes one of the battles I'm in.

I'd like a Pecha berry, methinks. Voucher from Blastoise at the Birthday Center, not sure how it all works :/

An oran and a Rawst. (I'll put the link to the bank transaction soon. How do I link it before it's made?)

EDIT: Here

Thank you for the Birthday Berries, Blastoise~! I'd turn in the coupons for them except that the silleh parental controls on here blocked the links for some reason D: Guessing they were to an image site like Photobucket or Deviant xD...Anywho.

Clicky :D?

Lum berry x3 on the double, please. ($21 for Blastoise's records; no need for me to bank-post it.)

Back
Top Bottom