• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Daren and Draider have been determined to be the same person, and so are banned. As usual, this means that the other players get the run of "their" teams. You may claim any one of the pokémon below for free; you can take another if any are left after a week. If you have a lot of pokémon already, please leave these for people with smaller teams to take.

[Marcy] Pichu (F)

[Bager] Cyndaquil (M)

[Krox] Bellsprout (M)

[Artur] Gastly (M)

[Rhuudo] Nidoran (M) <Poison Point>

[Spoonlight] Dratini (M)

[Garia] Ralts (F) <Synchronize>

[Graygar] Charmander (M)

I'll take Ms. Playground.

By the way, how'd you determine them to be the same person? I mean, it was pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that this "A Random Person" fellow was an alt but I didn't really get the connection here.

By the way, how'd you determine them to be the same person? I mean, it was pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that this "A Random Person" fellow was an alt but I didn't really get the connection here.
Butterfree's name-changing function. Mouseover their username to find all previous usernames. Or was this a different account entirely?

v Aah I get it now.

Last edited:
Only one that hasn't been claimed yet is Bellsprout.

well shit taking it

EDIT: naming it "The Scrap"

EDIT: no no it's too cruel. Naming it "Roots"

EDIT: If anybody wants it it's 4$ or a Lotad

EDIT: I like editing things

Last edited:
Selling (Male Axew) <Rivalry> and (Female Deino) <Hustle>. Both go for $25 so I'm willing to part with them for $5 less.

[Zoretard] Zorua F (Illusion)
[Luftballon Ein] Drifloon M (Aftermath)
[Luftballon Zwei] Drifloon F (Aftermath)

Selling these guys for about $24 each, willing to haggle.

So that's Zorua and Drifloon 2, for $40. Okay.

At one point I asked Negrek how you claim reffings for Pokémon, and she replied that all non-PRO-obtained Pokémon should be posted in the Registeration thread and then she'd handle the rest, I think.

So I'll go do that.

Hurk I just realized that the Litwick I bought has the wrong ability. Anyone want him? I'll take a trade for something I don't already have, or $8 or more.

EDIT: That's Litwick (Male) <Flame Body>.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom