• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/SIGNUPS] Streets Run Red

NAME: Jason Rain

GANG: El Mañana (If it's ok, I would like to be Nevermore's Assistant/clerk/secretary person)

TAG NAME: Zero

APPEARANCE: During the day, it would be impossible to tell that he was in a gang. The only thing that could possibly tell would be his black hair with long bangs and a red line going through it. Otherwise, he wears simple square glasses for his blue-grey eyes and a blue jacket with a black shirt and a grey tie. He also wears dress pants held up by a simple black belt. He also wears simple grey loafers on his feet. He stands about 6'2'' and weighs about 140 pounds. He is a rather skinny individual.

When it comes to El Mañana activities, Jason turns in his blue jacket for a very dark black one that has blood red markings that look like tears on it. His tie becomes the same shade of red and his belt is turned in for a chain. To go with this outfit, he wears black skate shoes with red markings.

OTHER: Jason's personality doesn't make it easy to pick him out from normal people. He's quiet, only talking when he is being talked to and says rather little even then. He is very organized and is never late and never loses anything. He is also very good at planning and you can often see him doing this when he pulls out his black and red phone. He is very loyal and protective of those that give him a reason to be. The only time he smiles is when he is working with his gang, though.

TEAM:

Zangoose (m) Claymore (my main man)
Mismagius (f) Euphoria
Houndoom (m) Marr
Gallade (m) Null
Bisharp (m) Void

Last edited:
Everyone accepted and/or reserved.

No, there will not be an option to be civilians or police. Had I wanted that I would have themed the RP around it.

And as for you, Crona, while I would not say that you need a secretary as a gang leader, but I guess you can be like the right-hand man or something.

Well can I be like the planner, Like for big jobs I plan it out with the leader, for the Rhinestone eyes?

Everyone accepted and/or reserved.

No, there will not be an option to be civilians or police. Had I wanted that I would have themed the RP around it.

And as for you, Crona, while I would not say that you need a secretary as a gang leader, but I guess you can be like the right-hand man or something.

That's perfectly fine.

NAME: Graham Quirke
GANG: El Mañana
TAG NAME: Stitches
APPEARANCE: Graham is tall, lean, and drowning in freckles. At around 5'10, he's finally passed that lanky-awkward stage, so now his limbs all look as though they actually belong to him and weren't borrowed from a taller cousin; he's growing to look rather adult-like, actually, which pleases him just fine. Graham has a head of dark hair that he keeps short and out of the way, and his face is painted with a mess of small, dark freckles and punctuated with these dark blue-green eyes which always seem narrowed on something. He has delicate hands with long fingers and chewed up nails, which match his chewed up lips. Graham seems mostly to be made up of angles, more prominent with how often he's crouched on the ground or bent over a table to tend to someone.
OTHER: Graham fancies himself a doctor. Daytime, he works shifts at the pokemon center, picking up what tricks of the trade he can before night comes and there are those injuries that just can't be explained by a normal battle. He's not all that great, but he does what he can, and really who is going to complain when you have someone fixing up you and your pokemon who won't ask questions. He has just a bit more loyalty to the gang than to his job.
TEAM: PorygonZ Flatline Tranquill [F] Georgia Kirlia [M] Cash Leavanny [M] August Muk [F] Mortar

NAME: Martha Drayte
GANG: Rhinestone Eyes
TAG NAME: Phantom
APPEARANCE: Fairly short at 5'1", sporting curly ginger hair and a pair of thin-rimmed, rectangular glasses drawing focus to her tiny green eyes. She can usually be found wearing her small satchel bag.
OTHER: Martha is smart but hides it away. She's very quiet and hardly noticeable, so is used as a spy for El Manana on occasion.
TEAM: Lampent - M - Arthur (icon)
Snorunt - F - Lavender

Is that okay? I'm happy to get rid of the 'spy' idea if you'd rather.

NAME: Polly Haneco
TAG NAME: "Cub"
APPEARANCE: She's kind of short and slightly pale, and she has dark brown, shoulder-length hair with some purple stripes on the right side, and kept in one pigtail on the other side. Her eyes are pale green and sort of big.
For her style of dress, she prefers t-shirts and sleeveless tops to long sleeves, and black or dark blue jeans.
OTHER: Born in Johto, moved to Unova when she was 7. She's a newcomer to the gang, and as such isn't too competent in everything yet, but she still tries her best, though she might complain a bit at times, too. When you get to know her, she's generally friendly and nice.

TEAM: Sneasel ♀ Derana (main)
Jolteon ♂ Spark
Quilava ♂ Tony
Manectric ♀ Linda
Haxorus ♀ Haxxor

PLACEHOLDING!

EDIT:

NAME: Holden Hasslefield
TAG NAME: 'Tussle'
APPEARANCE: Holden can be described as bulky and brawny, standing at an intimidating 6'3", and weighing in at 232lbs. Holden wears a white muscle shirt under a grey zipper hoody. His pants are somewhat baggy, and are a deep blue. He wears black combat boots, marked from consistant use.

Scars emblazon his body due to his insistance to train with his pokemon, and his brown hair is short, spiky, and smells consistantly singed. Holdens brown eyes are usually hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, and he sports a soulpatch on his chin.
OTHER: Holden is the younger brother to a better known (but not in this RP) Steven Hasslefield, and strives to be better than his iolder brother in the form of training fighting type pokemon.
PERSONALITY: Holden is relatively simple-minded, and could be considred a thug for best intents. Holden has a burning desire to be better than his older brother, but beyond this, his motives are relatively unknown.
TEAM:
Blaziken [m] Ignacio
Toxicroak [m] Turkit
Scrafty [m] Josh
Primeape [m] Taz
Infernape [f] Liza
Lucario [f] Cairtin

Last edited:
I'm going to be changing my main 'mon. Other than that...

NAME: Anthony Morrow

TAG NAME: Jackal

APPEARANCE: A tall, pale man with dark-colored hair. His clothing of choice is always very "high-class": A dark grey, almost black long-coat, with similar colored pants and wide-brimmed hat. Besides that, he constantly wears a pair of white gloves, a blood-red tie, and the backs and fronts of his hands have several jagged scars on them.

OTHER: Through and through sociopath, who only joined El Manana because the battles they could provide were more enjoyable. Feared by the Rhinestone as an Elite Assassin who both makes battles devastating and bloody as well as getting the utmost of thrills from the fight. He does have a level of standard, though: namely, he makes it a rule of thumb to never outright kill a child (knock unconscious, sure, but never kill.) Furthermore, if he finds someone mistreating their pokemon to the point of killing it, he will kill them, no matter which side they are on (naturally, this has led to more than one falling-out with the higher-ups of the gang)

TEAM:

635.png
[m] Vorser

617.png
[m] Garai

567.png
[f] Tryna

467.png
[m] Firix

579.png
[m] Minu

131.png
[f] Ilisi

Last edited:
Yargh I'm terrible at appearances but maybe I'll do a sprite or drawing or something later I don't know.

NAME: Diana Noir
TAG NAME: Bookworm
APPEARANCE: Short-ish, about five foot three. Long, strait and brown hair that goes down almost to her waist. Wears torn jeans, a tank top/ t-shirt and a coat for gang activities, while wears better (and not ripped) jeans with still casual wear in the day. Sometimes wears skirts in the daytime, but not often.
OTHER: Timid and indecisive, but aggresive when cornered. Once she makes a decision (and it usually takes a long while) she will stick to it, no matter how dangerous it gets. Fiercely loyal, but is always afraid of getting hurt. Would probably have quit the gang if she wasn't so loyal and enjoyed the company of the others. Generally likes people and books (which is from where she got her nickname). Sometimes brings book along with her for gang activies for no real reason.
TEAM: Mary the female tabunne, Mike the male elektross, Joy the female swoobat, Silk the female mienshao, and Belle the female lilligant.

Ok I am getting in over my head, at the moment my character will be not seen for when ever this starts, I am part of too many rp's right now and have to leave some/ finish some first.

NAME: Lee Manetti

TAG NAME: Blade

APPEARANCE: Lee is 5'11", and weighs about 195 pounds. He has a thin build, and has long legs. He's pretty athletic. He usually wears a black coat with a black, red-banded fedora. In warmer weather he trades the coat for a black dress shirt. He wears a neclace with a sword etched in a ruby around his neck. On his back is a sword scabbard, which contains a rapier.

OTHER: Lee is one who takes risks. Big risks. He can be considered reckless. Yet, because of this, he is also vary daring, and usually doesn't back down from a challenge. He also has a strange fascination with swords. Considers himself a master swordsman, but in reality, he's just a bit better than an ametuer.

TEAM:
gallade [Rift](M)* Bisharp [Check](M) Scrafty [Leon](M) Absol [Shade](F) Chandelure [Mona](F) Honchkrow [Capone](M)

Well can I be like the planner, Like for big jobs I plan it out with the leader, for the Rhinestone eyes?
No.
A street gang does not have a reason to have a planner.

Could Nessiah be the second-in-command for the Rhinestone Eyes?
Yes.

Cancel my reserve please
'kay.

NAME: Graham Quirke
TAG NAME: Stitches
APPEARANCE: Graham is tall, lean, and drowning in freckles. At around 5'10, he's finally passed that lanky-awkward stage, so now his limbs all look as though they actually belong to him and weren't borrowed from a taller cousin; he's growing to look rather adult-like, actually, which pleases him just fine. Graham has a head of dark hair that he keeps short and out of the way, and his face is painted with a mess of small, dark freckles and punctuated with these dark blue-green eyes which always seem narrowed on something. He has delicate hands with long fingers and chewed up nails, which match his chewed up lips. Graham seems mostly to be made up of angles, more prominent with how often he's crouched on the ground or bent over a table to tend to someone.
OTHER: Graham fancies himself a doctor. Daytime, he works shifts at the pokemon center, picking up what tricks of the trade he can before night comes and there are those injuries that just can't be explained by a normal battle. He's not all that great, but he does what he can, and really who is going to complain when you have someone fixing up you and your pokemon who won't ask questions. He has just a bit more loyalty to the gang than to his job.
TEAM: PorygonZ Flatline Tranquill [F] Georgia Kirlia [M] Cash Leavanny [M] August Muk [F] Mortar
Accepted.

NAME: Martha Drayte
TAG NAME: Phantom
APPEARANCE: Fairly short at 5'1", sporting curly ginger hair and a pair of thin-rimmed, rectangular glasses drawing focus to her tiny green eyes. She can usually be found wearing her small satchel bag.
OTHER: Martha is smart but hides it away. She's very quiet and hardly noticeable, so is used as a spy for El Manana on occasion.
TEAM: Lampent - M - Arthur (icon)
Snorunt - F - Lavender

Is that okay? I'm happy to get rid of the 'spy' idea if you'd rather.
Accepted, except the Spy part.

NAME: Polly Haneco
TAG NAME: "Cub"
APPEARANCE: She's kind of short and slightly pale, and she has dark brown, shoulder-length hair with some purple stripes on the right side, and kept in one pigtail on the other side. Her eyes are pale green and sort of big.
For her style of dress, she prefers t-shirts and sleeveless tops to long sleeves, and black or dark blue jeans.
OTHER: Born in Johto, moved to Unova when she was 7. She's a newcomer to the gang, and as such isn't too competent in everything yet, but she still tries her best, though she might complain a bit at times, too. When you get to know her, she's generally friendly and nice.

TEAM: Sneasel ♀ Derana (main)
Jolteon ♂ Spark
Quilava ♂ Tony
Manectric ♀ Linda
Haxorus ♀ Haxxor
Accepted.

PLACEHOLDING!

EDIT:

NAME: Holden Hasslefield
TAG NAME: 'Tussle'
APPEARANCE: Holden can be described as bulky and brawny, standing at an intimidating 6'3", and weighing in at 232lbs. Holden wears a white muscle shirt under a grey zipper hoody. His pants are somewhat baggy, and are a deep blue. He wears black combat boots, marked from consistant use.

Scars emblazon his body due to his insistance to train with his pokemon, and his brown hair is short, spiky, and smells consistantly singed. Holdens brown eyes are usually hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, and he sports a soulpatch on his chin.
OTHER: Holden is the younger brother to a better known (but not in this RP) Steven Hasslefield, and strives to be better than his iolder brother in the form of training fighting type pokemon.
PERSONALITY: Holden is relatively simple-minded, and could be considred a thug for best intents. Holden has a burning desire to be better than his older brother, but beyond this, his motives are relatively unknown.
TEAM:
Blaziken [m] Ignacio
Toxicroak [m] Turkit
Scrafty [m] Josh
Primeape [m] Taz
Infernape [f] Liza
Lucario [f] Cairtin
Accepted

I'm going to be changing my main 'mon. Other than that...

NAME: Anthony Morrow

TAG NAME: Jackal

APPEARANCE: A tall, pale man with dark-colored hair. His clothing of choice is always very "high-class": A dark grey, almost black long-coat, with similar colored pants and wide-brimmed hat. Besides that, he constantly wears a pair of white gloves, a blood-red tie, and the backs and fronts of his hands have several jagged scars on them.

OTHER: Through and through sociopath, who only joined El Manana because the battles they could provide were more enjoyable. Feared by the Rhinestone as an Elite Assassin who both makes battles devastating and bloody as well as getting the utmost of thrills from the fight. He does have a level of standard, though: namely, he makes it a rule of thumb to never outright kill a child (knock unconscious, sure, but never kill.) Furthermore, if he finds someone mistreating their pokemon to the point of killing it, he will kill them, no matter which side they are on (naturally, this has led to more than one falling-out with the higher-ups of the gang)

TEAM:

635.png
[m] Vorser

617.png
[m] Garai

567.png
[f] Tryna

467.png
[m] Firix

579.png
[m] Minu

131.png
[f] Ilisi
Accepted

NAME: Lee Manetti

TAG NAME: Blade

APPEARANCE: Lee is 5'11", and weighs about 195 pounds. He has a thin build, and has long legs. He's pretty athletic. He usually wears a black coat with a black, red-banded fedora. In warmer weather he trades the coat for a black dress shirt. He wears a neclace with a sword etched in a ruby around his neck. On his back is a sword scabbard, which contains a rapier.

OTHER: Lee is one who takes risks. Big risks. He can be considered reckless. Yet, because of this, he is also vary daring, and usually doesn't back down from a challenge. He also has a strange fascination with swords. Considers himself a master swordsman, but in reality, he's just a bit better than an ametuer.

TEAM:
gallade [Rift](M)* Bisharp [Check](M) Scrafty [Leon](M) Absol [Shade](F) Chandelure [Mona](F) Honchkrow [Capone](M)
Accepted

Huh. This will be interesting. Reserve for now, por favor.

Name: LeAnna Moore
Gang: Rhinestone Eyes
Tag Name: Silver
Appearance: LeAnna stands a little above 5ft with bright green eyes. Her face is framed by brown hair that reaches her shoulders. When she is out in the daytime her hair is down, and at night, it's in a ponytail, so as to keep it from getting in her face. Her cheeks have a rosy color to them, but other then that she looks normal. Though on her arm there is a scar from something that happened in her past.

Looking at her clothes they don't change much between night and day. She wears a gray tank top with camo colored kackis. Her shoes consist of black tennis shoes that have black laces.

Other:
She is merciless. Not giving up until she has what she wants, and getting it by any means. She also not very trusting of people unless they are in her gang.

Team:
Shadowstar (m) Umbreon [Her right hand man in many neferious deeds.]
Pepper (f) Beheeyem [One of her more trusted Pokemon.]
Stone (m) Scrafty [The one who handles most of the fights.]
Coral (f) Gardevior [A gentle one of her kind.]
Terzi (f) Zweilous [This one plans most of what goes on.]
Accepted

I'll be starting the RP later this week when I managed to get over my severe addiction of TwoKinds, Edward Scissorhands and Epic Battle Fantasy 3.

Name: Michael "Mike" Sombers

Gang: El Mañana

Tag Name: M.K.

APPEARANCE: He is tall, precisely 6'1", and Mike also has a dark tan as his skin tone. Black is hair colour, while green is the shade of his iris. Short eyelashes and subtle sideburns define his facial hair, and his eyebrows are average sized. He has a buzz cut, and has short nails, both finger and toe. His shoe size is 11, and the shoes themselves are white and mud-stained. Mike wears no socks but wears a black, sleeveless shirt and black, plain shorts as well. He has two scars; one across his calf and another on the left area of his back. Somber is skinny and has visible muscles if flexed. He may occasionally wear a plain, dark grey hat.

OTHER: Mike likes to be more of an all-around guy. Whether it's a calm and silent operation or a violent fight, he'll be up for it. He himself does not know much of his childhood; he was abused most of his life before the gang and suffered from supressed memories, causing his lack of knowledge of previous events. However, he sometimes suffers from repressed memories as well, forming his sometimes insane and sadistic ways. Sombers joined at the age of 14, though he usually stays isolated.

TEAM:

Drapion Vasko [Icon 'mon, usually helpful in physical oppositions]

Glaceon Glace [Extremely devious, used as mainly a distraction or trick]

Granbull Clyde [Ruthless, only let out in free time or in life-threatening situations, shiny]

Mienshao Tigress [Sneaky and silent, perfect for secret operations]

Slowking Boss [Planner with extreme knowledge]

Back
Top Bottom