• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Birthday gift for Chiropter

527.png

[Chiroptimism](f)
<Unaware> she is one of her trainer's favorite specie

If you don't like her i'll take her though

Last edited:
Belated Birthday Gift for Chiropter:

Klink (X) Plus

If you'd rather have something else, let me know and I'll change it.

Thanks!

Wow, and Chiropter's birthday almost managed to sneak by me! One rare candy from me.

Awesome, thanks! Oh, and here's that Lucky Egg for your birthday. Sorry it's late.

Chiropter is a person who had a birthday? We cannot allow that to happen without a gift from me! Namely this $15.

Thanks!

Birthday gift for Chiropter

527.png

[Chiroptimism](f)
<Unaware> she is one of her trainer's favorite specie

If you don't like her i'll take her though

I actually already have a woobat (at least, I think I do... Negrek? How do the vouchers work?), but I appreciate the thought!

My birthday is in less than a week, on the 3rd. I don't have anything in particular on a wish list, but many of my favorite Pokemon are in Rarity Three or less. And I have absolutely no items, so don't worry about giving me something I already have.

I'm not really asking for much, since I remember getting birthday presents from a few people last year but me not giving anything on theirs... ><

I have no idea who you are, but I'm going to donate something on general principle. Specify which pokemon?

Wow, is it really okay to get gifts this early? xD

Darksong!

You can has a poké or item from me.

Maybe Pandora?

I have no idea who you are, but I'm going to donate something on general principle. Specify which pokemon?

I especially like all Poison-types, Taillow, either Nidoran, Roggenrola, Doduo, Buizel, Glameow, Sewaddle and Deerling.

I'm going to remember to have to give things to you on your birthday when I get enough money.

And... I also forgot how to claim gifts.

PANDORA IS MINE KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF HER

I'll get you an identical venipede, though. (Although you'll have to wait until your birthday, I'm a stickler for the rules)

This is slightly... Cheap... Of me, but this saturday I'm going to buy a Cottonee. And give you my taillow. It's currently named magpyle, but I can rename it for you, if you want. I'm not sure how that works here.
Anyways... I'm not sure how to give gifts, either, but I'll figure it out.
Wait. Can you trade away pokemon you are currently using in a battle? I read somewhere that the battle just continues normally. I'm going to go look that up now...

Last edited:
This is slightly... Cheap... Of me, but this saturday I'm going to buy a Cottonee. And give you my taillow. It's currently named magpyle, but I can rename it for you, if you want. I'm not sure how that works here.
Anyways... I'm not sure how to give gifts, either, but I'll figure it out.
Wait. Can you trade away pokemon you are currently using in a battle? I read somewhere that the battle just continues normally. I'm going to go look that up now...

I think you just have to post your gift here and I can claim it at the Registration Office. And I believe the battle just goes normally.
Don't worry about being cheap! Out of those that I gave, Taillow is one of my favorites.
(Maybe you could rename it Melissa, please?)

My birthday is in less than a week, on the 3rd. I don't have anything in particular on a wish list, but many of my favorite Pokemon are in Rarity Three or less. And I have absolutely no items, so don't worry about giving me something I already have.

I'm not really asking for much, since I remember getting birthday presents from a few people last year but me not giving anything on theirs... ><

How come you didn't tell me you were posting here? D:

Well, I'm not sure how many of you guys remember from last year, but I'm Darksong's twin so I have the same birthday, on may 3rd...

But I have only a vague idea of what I want for my birthday... I like Water-types and Stunfisk. Or you could just give me something nice if you want... it doesn't have to be too much... Well, I guess if I had to make a really huge Pokemon wishlist, it would be something like this:

[Dragon Spin] Squirtle (M) --- Ahh, I didn't realize it was so expensive! Nobody has to buy me this x.x Thanks Mendatt!
[Ox] Shellder (M)
[Scalladh] Red Basculin (F)
[Muffin] Stunfisk (M) Thank you Superbird!
[Lance] Karrablast (M)
[Deinosuchus] Deino (M) - Such for short --- This one's expensive too...
[Tan-yu] Ducklett (M)
[Sen] Vulpix (M)

....I'm not asking for GRAAH I WANT ALL OF THESE POKEMON NOW, but if anyone's feeling nice and they want to give me something then ... um .... I'm not that good at asking questions, so you can just pick one from the list, if you feel like it. Just make sure it hasn't been bought already, or something... And you don't have to buy me the really expensive ones unless you're feeling really really generous or something.

...please? I'll be sure to give back once I get more money, since I'm really short on it right now...

...*dies*

Last edited:
I still have the 1$ starter deal going for me... So I'll get you the squirtle, and get a cottonee for me, and give darksong my taillow.
This is too complicated... And no, you don't know me.

Back
Top Bottom