• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cacnea Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Bisharp (Male), Magnemite, Magby (Female), Rhyhorn (Female), Baltoy
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 765
Partner Pokémon: None (Hammer, $2; extra ball, $1)

Capture: +45 Points
Shinx-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Bisharp (Male), Magnemite, Magby (Female), Rhyhorn (Female), Baltoy, Cacnea (Male)
Total Points: 855
Partner Pokémon: None (Hammer, $2; extra balls, $2)

Gigalith Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Bisharp (Male), Magnemite, Magby (Female), Rhyhorn (Female), Baltoy, Cacnea (Male), Shinx (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 990

Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Bisharp (Male), Magnemite, Magby (Female), Rhyhorn (Female), Baltoy, Cacnea (Male), Shinx (Female), Gigalith (Female)
Total Points: 1080

You have 1080 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

And your total: $16.

YOU CANT JUST HAND AWAY GIGALITH AND BISHARP! (whispers: one go at the mountains with claydol (go check my PC, newest post) as a smasher and accompanyer)

ShadowtheHoundoom
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Bisharp (Male), Magnemite, Magby (Female), Rhyhorn (Female), Baltoy, Cacnea (Male), Shinx (Female), Gigalith (Female) and a Lum Berry.

RK-9
Hydreigon Male
...Wow. Off to a good start, aren't we.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 120
Total Points: 120
Partner Pokémon: Claydol

I know it is.
Inventory: Kirlia (Female)
Total Points: 465

You have 465 Points. This makes you eligible for: Aspear, Cheri, Chesto, Leppa, Oran, Pecha, Persim, or Rawst Berry.

Your total is $2.

ShadowtheHoundoom
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Bisharp (Male), Magnemite, Magby (Female), Rhyhorn (Female), Baltoy, Cacnea (Male), Shinx (Female), Gigalith (Female) and a Lum Berry.

RK-9
Hydreigon Male
...Wow. Off to a good start, aren't we.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 120
Total Points: 120
CATCH

and pretty please come to an area of mine I have no money to catch any mons ever so I need to wait D:

Capture: +120 Points
Excadrill Female
...Oh, come on.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Hydreigon (Male)
Total Points: 330

Capture: +120 Points
Excadrill Female
...Oh, come on.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Hydreigon (Male)
Total Points: 330

times like these

makes me want to swear about having no money

CATCH AND PUT MY GAME ON HOLD SIR

Capture: +90 Points
Baltoy
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Hydreigon (Male), Excadrill (Female)
Total Points: 465

Litwick Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Hydreigon (Male), Excadrill (Female)
Total Points: 510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom