• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Aurion Home for the Belligerent Elderly

Bronzor could learn Metal Burst, correct?

I'm more interested in getting Zap Cannon from Walker's store, but I figure that it could be helpful to have Metal Burst.

Hm... I'd have to say no, sorry. Meteor mash is only given to pokémon that are pretty otherworldly/outer-spacey, and mawile doesn't really fit that bill.

This reminds me. I should probably look through this and make any necessary changes for fifth gen at some point, shouldn't I. (Which would probably just be extending the list of moves you're not allowed to have, but.)

What are the criteria for learning Soak?

Could I teach it to my Lotad?

I don't see any reason that most water-types wouldn't be able to learn it. Lotad should be fine.

Could my Sawk learn Storm Throw?

I actually hadn't realized that that was a signature move for throh only, heh. But sure, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Sawk is certainly similar enough, if nothing else.

QUESTIONS

Could I give a cottonee spore or horn leech? Could I give a scraggy snatch? Could metang learn hypnosis?

What would it cost? It has 40 base power but always crits so does it count as 80 or...

I'm not sure. Wait until I have a chance to update the prices for the new moves, etc. (same for soak and anyone else looking for a gen V move).

QUESTIONS

Could I give a cottonee spore or horn leech? Could I give a scraggy snatch? Could metang learn hypnosis?

Doubt it on spore but ask Negrek (leaning heavily toward "no", though); no to horn leech, at least not as a cottonee; yes to snatch and hypnosis.

Last edited:
ohhay more questions!

1. Would a Flareon be able to learn Flare Blitz?

2. What happens if a Pokemon that has a move from here becomes able to learn it regularily in-series?

Yes, and I hadn't thought about that. I'll consider that when I submit the fifth-gen changes to Negrek; thanks for mentioning it.

I have a Surskit that would be happy to learn Soak however she will soon evolve into Masquerain and thus will not be Water-type anymore (but Masquerain is kinda tied with water moves learning Hydro Pump and Bubblebeam and Scald etc)?

Back
Top Bottom