• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

I still have the 1$ starter deal going for me... So I'll get you the squirtle, and get a cottonee for me, and give darksong my taillow.
This is too complicated... And no, you don't know me.

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to get you something for your birthday, since it's going to be here in a couple of months...

Allright, for ms. Man MOAI here, I have a nice little Stunfisk, and Darksong over there can have a Glameow in advance.

I'll get something for Alurane/Spike and Mewtwo as well if they post wish lists.

Thank you too, Superbird! I appreciate you guys giving me gifts. ~

Now can someone tell me how to collect my Pokemon please? I haven't done it since the hack came out, since it was less than a year ago... Darksong said something about the registration office, but that was a long time ago. Unless it was somewhere earlier in the thread and I missed it...

I'm holding off on giving you your presents until it's actually the third.

You don't need to post anywhere but here to receive your presents.

Oh. i just posted... go ahead and ignore that. Hehe.

Thanks in advance Negrek! I'd get you a present, too, but your birthday's far off and I have no idea what you want.. *worries too much*

Thanks in advance Negrek! I'd get you a present, too, but your birthday's far off and I have no idea what you want.. *worries too much*
No worries. It's not like I need much.

Both you and Darksong can have $15 when I do give out the presents.

The starter deal seems to have... Become less useful since last night. Now it's $10 instead of $1. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do from here. I'm possibly going to give Darksong by taillow and buy you a squirtle, but that would leave me with two pokemon. So I'm going to need to check a few more things.

I hope no one else has a birthday soon.
Anyways, I found a reference that indicates that changes of possession in pokemon don't effect battles that have already started. The only one I have that hasn't already started is a 1v1 single. So I should be fine.
Anyways, I'm going to buy a Squirtle, name it Dragon Spin, and give it to MAD. And give darksong my male taillow named Melissa.

Last edited:
and Darksong over there can have a Glameow in advance.

Also, I've decided that you deserve Pandora, Darksong.

[Pandora] Venipede [♀]
[Poison Point]

For Darksong,
taillow Melissa [Male, Guts] (You can change the name to something more masculine, if you want. Or make it into a signature attribute, or something. Your call.)

Claiming these, since it's the third now?

Birthday presents given, and I gave each of you $15 as well.

That's all for me tonight. Work to do if I want to have a fair shot at graduating.

Back
Top Bottom