• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

here Nyuu, have fourteen dollars because I forgot to buy you something for your birthday and now you can buy a Marvel Scale (keep the change).

I'm pretty sure it's only a temporary ban for flaming (three months, if I recall correctly)

I'm pretty sure it's only a temporary ban for flaming (three months, if I recall correctly)

You're thinking of the three-month 30 point infraction. His infraction meter got maxed out - 50 points - when he got infracted for an offensive joke, so he's permanently banned.

Negrek usually only gives teams away for ASB bans, not forum bans, iirc. If she wants to do the same for this then whatever, but as far as I know that is not the norm.

And seriously? Are people going to jump at "gimme pokémon" every time something happens to someone? I know you may not think it means much coming from someone with a ton of money/pokémon, and I know free stuff is cool, but that kind of attitude really is a little annoying. This isn't the first time someone has asked that kind of question but it would be super awesome if it could be the last.

...ANYWAY, after much debate I have decided that I don't really want my skelitten anymore—cool fakemon, but I just don't think I'm going to get around to using it anytime soon. Might want to try one again at some point, but for now I'm selling it to the shady dons. Dusk stone too, while I'm at it. A third of those prices comes to about $8 for the skelitten and $4 for the stone (the unattached one in my profile), so that's $12 to me. Anyone who wants to buy 'em from here, have at 'em.

(What happens after this, out of curiosity? Does the sold pokémon/item remain in limbo until someone buys it, or do you just delete these and give the purchaser brand new ones? Doesn't matter much here because there's no EXP or anything, but what would happen if there was?)

Last edited:
Come to think of it, Pwne had all of... four Pokemon. One of which was an Aerodactyl, yeah, but otherwise nothing special.

You're thinking of the three-month 30 point infraction. His infraction meter got maxed out - 50 points - when he got infracted for an offensive joke, so he's permanently banned.

...no, Pwnemon received a 30-point-infraction for flaming (which will expire), which in turn maxed out his infractions because he had some already. Please don't get involved if you don't know what you're talking about (I would know, I gave the infraction).

anyway, does anyone want a togepi? I have one in my profile that I think I bought from here on an impulse and I don't actually want it. :D'

Jonathon (m) <Serene Grace>
Togepi
he hasn't got any happiness or anything.

I'm not sure what I want for this, so I'll accept another pokemon that isn't a ghost-type or some money. offer away :o

I'm looking for a Grimer, and all I have is this Male Nidoran. Otherwise, I'm either buying a Grimer for $6 or under, or I'm selling my Nidoran for a reasonably-low price. If there are any takers.

EDIT: Or, I suppose, I'll settle for trading the Nidoran for that Togepi?

Back
Top Bottom