• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

I'm feeling rather too depressed to ref today. More than likely I'll be back tomorrow, so you won't have to wait long, but I'm noting it anyway.

Also the day after tomorrow my holiday is over, so I'll be on significantly less from then on. I sure hope I can still juggle all nine battles in that state.

I apologize for being late with my reffings; I'm hoping I'll have time to do them starting Saturday or Sunday. It shouldn't take longer than that to get back on top of these assignments and stuff (and stop letting myself wander off and get distracted by shiny).

I'm able to ref today, so I believe i'll ref a single round in each of the battles I have. Thank you for e-reffing the ones you did, Byrus and Superbird. Sadly, I think today is the only day I can ref till the 18th-22nd of may.

I have no access to the internet for an indefinetly long period of time... My computer no longer works...

hrg.. I had no idea I'd been inactive so long, I forgot to say anything.. *sigh* I'm just.. busy with life stuff, between jobs, moving, and a bucketload of other things I just haven't gotten around lately. *sigh* Please do put my battles on hold, I think some expired since I was gone but I'd appreciate undoing that because I've no intention of dropping them, just give me time..
That said, I've got things starting to go forward again, so with hope I can be back soonish..

I can't access my main computer for today and possibly tomorrow, so no reffings for that time. I'll do my best to get them done fast though.

Triple post

Indigo/Mewtini has been banned by her parents from going on the computer. She'll most likely not be able to get on here for an indefinite period of time, though she says she might, occasionally, be able to get on briefly.

Well, School Musical this week, Between that and my last few weeks of school I will not have a lot of time to go online (my free time mostly spent on homework). I should be able to stay within the DQ times for my reffings and battles I'm in, but just in case I don't, I'm posting.

Having a bit of a breakdown. I'll be... gone for probably 2 days, including today. Only mentioning it because of the tournament, w/e.

I'll be leaving on a trip tomorrow. I'll probably be online, but access will be sporadic so I don't think I'll have time to post commands.

I have finally returned. I am now able to ref any of the battles I had to leave (Byrus vs. ultraviolet, Mai vs. Blastoise, Mai vs. Manic Panic, and Steele vs. Superbird.)

If someone has already began to make a reffing for the next round of one of these battles, I will refrain from reffing until they post it ,so the work does not go to waste. I thank the e-refs that took over the battles. (I'll buy you a gift for christmas. Or give you one of my many now-unuseful unovan pokes.)

Back
Top Bottom