• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BlackTitress vs. Legos

Sorry, didn't see that it was my turn until now.

Ok, let's paralyze it again with another Thunder Wave. If you miss, try again. If it hits on the first turn, Chill on the second, and then Snarl again.

Thunder Wave ~ Thunder Wave/Chill ~ Snarl

2v2 single
Set
DQ: 1 Week
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned and Restricted Moves: OHKOs, Draco Meteor, Weather Moves
Arena Description:Rainy Field. Rain is always active in this field and it is always drenched with water.
Additional Rules: N/A

Round 6

BlackTitress OO

280.gif

Health: 86%
Energy: 43%
(Avalon) Ralts [M] <Trace (Intimidate)>
Commands: Future Sight ~ Chill ~ Substitute (10%)
Status: Not even down about the rain. –1 Attack, -2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def

Legos OO

403.gif

Health: 67%
Energy: 40%
(Calypso) Shinx [F] <Intimidate>
Commands: Thunder Wave ~ Thunder Wave/Chill ~ Snarl

Calypso grimaced once more. This was no fun, no fun at all. But now her trainer had given her the opportunity to level the leech once more, and she was most definitely going to take the opportunity. Summoning up her electrical power once more she began to mangle around with a charge, turning into not a force that would inflict pain, but a way to hinder her opponent. This energy formed into a small crackling ball of blue electricity that the Shinx had floating in front of her. She let this small charge go careening towards her opponent who knew all to well the effects of this “small ball of fun”. The Ralts cringed as he felt the electricity mess with his nervous system once more. He felt his muscles twitch as the electricity surged through him like what one would think of as a nervous virus.

Avalon, no longer feeling like some sort of son of a rich idiot was ready to let this little lion feel the full brunt of his power. He wasn’t going to just let her feel an attack right on, he was going to strike with the element of surprise. Using his aforementioned Psychic powers he began to leave his body and begin to time travel. Yes, I’m not kidding, Pokemon commonly break universal rules. Avalon observed the future of the battle, sadly not able to recognize the clear leader at that time. From there he let loose a quite powerful blast of psychic energy at the future incarnation of his opponent. In his vision he saw the Shinx shriek in pain as the attack struck her, and he grinned in satisfaction. He couldn’t wait until that actually happened. He returned to his body slightly abruptly, and nearly lost his balance, giving Calypso the impression that he was drunk.

Well, Calypso knew you shouldn’t mess with a drunk, but it was just so tempting in this situation, and she knew he probably wasn’t intoxicated in this situation. Though, he hadn’t really done anything, so that might be a hint. Alternatively, she wasn’t about to do much either, and she demonstrated by this by just lying down on her haunches and closing her eyes. She began to relax her body, attempting to block out the feeling if the pelting rain, recovering her energy. The perfectly sober Avalon saw his opponent do this, and decided that this was a perfect opportunity to do the same. He also began to rest on the ground, slightly awkwardly thanks to the paralysis and also simply rest, just letting his energy from the battle return to him and refuel him. He also closed his eyes, knowing that he and Calypso had called a truce, at least temporarily. When both Pokemon were as rested as they could be in the current situation they returned to their previous positions, ready to tear each other apart once more.

Calypso was glad that she had taken that small little rest break, but she was ripe and raring to go with bringing this Ralts down to the ground. And now she could finally inflict some well-deserved pain to that little Psychic-type. She started to produce that satanic noise once more that was entwined with a black magic hymn. Calypso had heard it before, but that didn’t stop it from completely freaking him out. He felt the dark power of the attack messing with him thanks to his wonderful type-weakness. His already greatly weakened mental attack power began even less substantial, giving him a bit more of a scare. Calypso found the effects visible, and she grinned as her opponent started to worry again, making her feel much better about the battle at the present time.

Well Avalon was both disgruntled thanks to that last action, and the fact that his Future Sight had gone a bit farther than he had originally intended, meaning no pain for Calypso this Round. Well, he was going to get a bit of health insurance right then and there. He waited for a few precious seconds, but he could not feel his muscles cramping, meaning his luck had really pulled through in the last round. He began to gather together some of the mud around him and mould it together. It was quite hard as the material kept slipping out of his hands and back onto the ground. But eventually he was able to form this mud into a “perfect copy” of himself. And with a small grimace he fed some of his life force to the dummy, and the Ralts seem to spring to life a bit. Calypso couldn’t suppress the fact that this creeped her out, and she backed away slowly with one of those strange looks on her face.

End of Round 6

BlackTitress OO

280.gif

Health: 72%
(Avalon) Ralts [M] <Trace (Intimidate)>
Status: Starting to wish he was in a trance again. –1 Attack, -3 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def, Paralyzed

Substitute
Ani280MS.png

Health: 10%

Legos OO

403.gif

Health: 64%
(Calypso) Shinx [F] <Intimidate>
Status: Not thrilled that she’s fighting a possible drunk. Burned

Ref’s Notes

-No paralysisfail :)
-Chill restored a tiny bit less energy than usual thanks to the uncomfortable rain
-I really have no excuse for my lateness besides what it says in my sig, and the fact that I’ve been lazy lately. Don’t worry; I’ll try really hard to be better
-Now Black Titress to order attacks next

Last edited:
Uh... Let's see... Start with an Earthquake to shake things up a little. Then, move on to another Calm Mind unless he has already broken the Substitute, in which case use Toxic and end with a Lucky Chant.

Earthquake~Calm Mind/Toxic~Lucky Chant

So I guess Legos is DQ'd. BlackTitress receives $8, I get $5, and Legos gets NOTHING :(

Both Calypso and Avalon get 1 EXP

Back
Top Bottom