• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Well MF, your immediate surrender in our battle would be appreciated, but I think Negrek would frown upon this. (Not that I really need it, since you're going down!:grin:)

Can I have a think about it and get back to you please?
Oh, how disappointing, I was actually hoping to give you a tournament defeat. Well, I guess that gift will have to arrive late. But arrive it shall.

Yep, no problem.

My B-day's in 6 months. =\

Anyway, I only have $6 (I'm saving for another pokemon, and to evolve magikarp. gyrados is badass) sorry...=(

My birthday is the second of October.

And apologies to everyone, as I currently only have five dollars. Which would make for a pretty crappy b-day gift.

hey guys,can i have my birthday gifts 6 months eaarly and not get them in 6 months?(like an early birthday persent?=P)

Uh, how long is it supposed to take for birthday Pokemon and Items to be added to your account?

Whenever Negrek next has time to go around adding stuff. Her internet access isn't stellar right now, so she can only do so much at a time.

hey guys,can i have my birthday gifts 6 months eaarly and not get them in 6 months?(like an early birthday persent?=P)

No, you cannot.

Meanwhile, Grass King can have one belated anything from me.

Blastoise, I hear it's your birthday tomorrow, so you can have anything Rarity 5 or below :) I'm poor right now don't judge me

Just tell me gender, nickname, ability, etc.

Blastoise, you can have an anything on me. I'm not short on cash, so don't worry about the price.

Eeeeee thank you guys!

Blastoise, I hear it's your birthday tomorrow, so you can have anything Rarity 5 or below :) I'm poor right now don't judge me

Just tell me gender, nickname, ability, etc.

I won't judge you! I would like a nidoran with poison point, of either gender, if you don't mind.

$15 for Blastoise Fortooate.

Thanks, Squorn.

Blastoise, you can have an anything on me. I'm not short on cash, so don't worry about the price.

Hmm... a bulbasaur would be really cool. :/

Oh, Blastoise! Have one anything; Cash, an item, etc.

Thanks! A moon stone, please?

Blastoise you can have anything around 10$ from me.

That's very nice of you. Could you possibly give the ten dollars to DarkAura, though?

For Blastoise:

1 Anything or 2 Anythings if they're from my shop.

Fwee. A never-melt-ice and a miracle seed, if you please.

Happy birthday, Blastoise.

I'll give you up to three berries.

OH THE IRONY. Thanks.

blastoise,i'll give you my two remaining dollars.(Sorry,it's all I have.=()

Thanks, but see above! I appreciate the gesture.

Back
Top Bottom