• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Frost Mountain

Ignore.(Why would you want people to not kill zhe pokemon? oh well) *Punches it until its ALMOST dead.XD*

ignore

ARRGG!! FU-wait....thats not TOO bad...but i've got a venusaur and meganium.Ignore.

Can i quit now?

Yes, you can. That makes $6 total--$2 for entry, $4 for Pokemon.

Also, in case you were curious, I was spamming the RNG and I found out that it is indeed possible to get a shiny. So the gods just hate you :P

Furthermore, Squorn and I have discussed it and we will be implementing a $1 fee for killing or in any way brutally harming the Safari Zone Pokemon. Kicking stuff is fine, but cutting things in half will dock you. Repeated offenses will result in increased fines.

you can't charge people for hurting pokemon it's like charging for nothing which brings me to say

All you did was plant more weeds....

Nincada Female

Ballsx5 (Abomasnow)
squash the little bug with my foot

catch

also in response to squorn, it's like getting fined for having fun

RK-9: Nincada Female
Balls x5 (Abomasnow, Gloom)

Mewmew:): Boldore Male (bad luck, an uncommon yet a rather undesirable one)
Balls x5 (Machoke, Cleffa)

Back
Top Bottom