• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Moony's Automail Shop

Any chance we could have an automail leg fitted to a legged Pokémon without removing one, or are the ethical issues of drastically altering Yatagarasu the Murkrow's body for purely cosmetic means just too extreme?

Leg must be removed to have a new one added. Lucky you, my shop is now upgraded to help the flyers out now.

Only now did I notice this place has face plates -- which is ever so convenient, because let's just say my Spheal needs to watch what he's rolling into.

So I'm getting him a lightweight face plate. Not that there's a heavyweight one, but eh.

These can't be fitted with retractable claws, right? That would be as implausible as it would be insanely awesome.

I don't suppose either lightweight legs or talons would make any sense at all for any of: gastly, misdreavus, mismagius, drifloon, frillish, shedinja, koffing, castform?

although I have plans for the frillish as some sort of a mad anatomist, but.

Only now did I notice this place has face plates -- which is ever so convenient, because let's just say my Spheal needs to watch what he's rolling into.

So I'm getting him a lightweight face plate. Not that there's a heavyweight one, but eh.

These can't be fitted with retractable claws, right? That would be as implausible as it would be insanely awesome.

Alright, come back in a day and your pokemon will be ready~
Also no, they can't be outfited like that at this time. But its an interesting idea none the less.

I don't suppose either lightweight legs or talons would make any sense at all for any of: gastly, misdreavus, mismagius, drifloon, frillish, shedinja, koffing, castform?

although I have plans for the frillish as some sort of a mad anatomist, but.

I...don't see it working for them no. The face plate maybe.

Back
Top Bottom