• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

It's been forever since I was the bright-eyed, bushy-tailed preteen I used to be so here is le pic of me.

110716-211920.jpg

And le pic of me and the boyfriend.
mall2.jpg

I was FINALLY able to take a decent picture of myself after I got my 3DS.

HNI_0032.jpg

Me in my awesome fedora I got on the same day as my 3DS.

Wow. I kind of always imagined you kind of like a Gallade.

Is it weird, though, that I think you could look like me in the future?

Like the Fedora, by the way.

hi internet
haven't seen you for a while (bump I guess??)
310570_10150833171005401_794750400_20413013_329394136_n.jpg

aaaaa I clicked on that before realising what it was and it creeped me the fuck out ; ;

oh that's probably just someone walking past, there were a lot of people around.

I wasn't lying about my age.
This picture was taken for my School Council vote campaign poster.
No wonder why I didn't get the job.

Attachments

• tom school council.jpg
    tom school council.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 408
Back
Top Bottom