• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Aurion Home for the Belligerent Elderly

If it does no damage and isn't listed anywhere else it costs $8. If you're asking because they're "field effects", I wouldn't consider those as potent as the others so they don't need the price hike.

EDIT: aaand I realize now that the line mentioning that "all other non-damaging moves cost $8" is missing. Must've accidentally deleted it when I added the new stuff, whoops. It's back in there now.

Last edited:
waaat where did Grass King's post come from I don't even

No to both of those, anyway. Wynaut really shouldn't be able to attack directly, even if delayed—it defeats the purpose of the pokémon, sorry.

Dragon dance on deino should work, sure.

Hm... I'll have to think about it. The AAG description would say no, but it was also written before dwebble and crustle came along. I don't know how they use it and how it differs from how rhyperior uses it.

Then yeah, sure, I guess so.

Meanwhile, buying sleep powder for cottonee and removing grasswhistle from my grovyle (which I thought I had at least quietly done with the hack transition buuuut whatever). Comes to $4 since I only have to pay overhead.

Mirror Coat on Sentret, Muddy Water on Buizel? ...and Night Daze on Weavile, or should that be on the banned moves list?

Any Pokemon, save for one that already learns Counter, Mirror Coat, or Metal Burst, can learn Counter or Mirror Coat. So long as Kratos agrees, I mean.

Back
Top Bottom