• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lacuna Labs: Memory Modification Services

if I took three exp off a ninjask and I evolve it again, would the hack offer the chance to get another shedinja?

... would that be abusive?

You could get multiple shedinja that way, yes. Hmmm... I'm going to say that no, it's not abusive. You would make a profit by constantly re-evolving the shedinja, although it would most likely be modest (< $50) from selling the candy and extraneous shedinja (if you chose to do so). However, you would then need to go out and battle enough to get three more EXP each time you wanted to repeat the process (unless you used three candies for the evolution instead, which obviously means you'd be spending money rather than earning). So it is an infinite income generator, but one that's slowed down considerably by the necessity of re-earning the EXP each time. Even assuming that you played only 1vs1's using the nincada, holding a lucky egg, and winning each time, it would still take at least weeks and be pretty boring IMO. I guess if you want to get rich that way, go for it!

Unless I'm missing a loophole somewhere.

other than multiples with everything holding lucky eggs probably being more efficient? not that I can think of.

that would cause more shedinja to exist than ninjask, which would be a bit strange.

Back
Top Bottom