• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Happy birthday, you~

I swear almost everything I wanted to give you you already had, so here are two nice things for you :o Also if you want some joint oil for them wings just ask herp.

Just casually throwing money everywhere. It's also a thank you for putting up with my bullshit but happy birthday~

Happy birthday, Blazhy! Pick anything from my PC box.

Anything? Uhm... Would you be willing to part with that Tirtouga, then? :3

Yes, yes they do.

Mechanical dragons like anythings, right?

Mechanical dragons aren't picky! ... wait does this mean you're going to get a surprise thingy, or I get to pick anything?

Anythings under ~$20?

A Gastly would be splendid. Any gender.

Happy birthday, you~

I swear almost everything I wanted to give you you already had, so here are two nice things for you :o Also if you want some joint oil for them wings just ask herp.

Just casually throwing money everywhere. It's also a thank you for putting up with my bullshit but happy birthday~

Yayyy two nice things x3 And don't worry, so long as you're back it's all good!

I thought she was like nineteen or something. *must work harder at art*

Have a free berry and an item! Or a hoppip instead of the item, I guess.

... what, I do not act nineteen. ): I still feel twelve at heart. Hmm... I have a Cubone and no Thick Club what is this. Could you get me one?

blazheirio889: Have two items from my shop.

Hm, an Expert Belt and Life Orb, please?

Thank you all so much for the presents! man at this rate I'll never be able to evolve all my Pokemon

Back
Top Bottom