• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[11] blazheirio889 vs Whirlpool (ref: Kusarigamaitachi)

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
3vs3 Rotation
DQ: 7 Days
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: Weather moves, moves requiring external resources, perish song
Arena: Cold Storage

Driftveil City has plenty of attractions: its picturesque lighthouse, its bustling marketplace, and, most important of all to trainers, its official gym. Surely any of those would have made fine sites for a battle and a worthy introduction to Driftveil's culture.

Instead, trainers and spectators find themeselves huddled, shivering, in a glorified walk-in refrigerator.

As it turns out, it's rather expensive to rent out Nimbasa's music hall for a few crazy trainers to have their battles in. And it's even more expensive when you have to pay for repairs after a couple of those trainers smash a hole in the stage and set fire to the orchestra pit. Over budget and facing a suddenly-inflated insurance premium on whatever location it decided to rent, the league found itself too strapped for cash to secure one of Driftveil's more desirable locales.

There was no way they could simply call off the battle, though, so they made do. And, with a bit of effort, they even managed to wrangle a local into teaching their battlers a unique bit of Unovan battle-style, the rotation battle. He's a heartbreaker... His name... Charles...

In a rotation battle, each player sends out three pokémon from the get-go, though only one fights at a time. Up to once per round, at any time, a trainer may choose to "rotate" their pokémon, swapping the one in battle for one of the two in reserve. Now, though the arena manages to avoid the iciest parts of Cold Storage, the floor's a little slick, and the pokémon being rotated in will need to take an action to get its footing. The act of rotating therefore takes a full action, but is otherwise unpenalized. A pokémon that is rendered uncapable of leaving the field under its own power cannot be rotated out.

The frigid conditions of Cold Storage are going to sap a bit of the fun out of this new battle style, though. It's so freezing that all pokémon in battle will lose 5% health and energy at the end of each round, whether or not they're currently in battle. Ice types, of course, love the cold and are immune to this effect--too bad they happen to offend Charles, who can't stand their shameless aping of his aloof and distant attitude. At the end of each round, any ice type actually in battle has a 10% chance (each) of becoming taunted, tormented, confused, or paralyzed as a result of suffering through Charles' intense, furious, and yet carefree stare for the entire round.

For these battles, the first player to post will post all three pokémon that they will be using, as well as which one will start in the active position. The second will then do the same, as well as issuing commands, and the battle will proceed as normal from there.

blazheirio889's Active Squad

Eledancia the Female Gardevoir
Ability: Trace
Item: Electirizer

Yukianesa the Female Froslass
Ability: Snow Cloak
Item: Nevermeltice
Move Modification: Pebble Jet

Phalanx the Male Cradily
Ability: Suction Cups
Item: Big Root

Khao the Male Typhlosion
Ability: Blaze
Item: Magmarizer
Move Modification: Volatile Spirit

Nithhoggr the Male Seviper
Ability: Shed Skin
Item: Black Sludge

Fubuki the Female Lapras
Ability: Water Absorb
Item: Expert Belt

Kayne the Male Absol
Ability: Super Luck
Item: Muscle Band
Body Modification: Mark of Kayne

Kohryuu the Male Steelix
Ability: Rock Head
Item: Life Orb

Ventus the Female Swellow
Ability: Guts
Item: Muscle Band

Garnet the Unknown Starmie
Ability: Illuminate
Item: Flame Plate

Whirlpool' Active Squad

Shelly the Female Shellos
Ability: Sticky Hold
Item: Water Stone
Body Modification: Of the Sea

Slash the Male Zangoose
Ability: Immunity
Item: Moon Stone

Wisp the Male Haunter
Ability: Levitate

Firelily the Female Larvesta
Ability: Flame Body
Item: Fire Stone
Body Modification: Flamelight

Jet the Male Murkrow
Ability: Super Luck
Item: Dusk Stone

Sharplight the Male Ralts
Ability: Synchronize

Snowshake the Female Vanillite
Ability: Ice Body

Snowveil the Female Swinub
Ability: Snow Cloak
Body Modification: Albinism

Stingstab the Male Skorupi
Ability: Sniper

1. blazheirio889 posts her three pokémon.
2. Whirlpool picks three and attacks.
3. blazheirio889 attacks

Last edited:
Kayne, Yuki (man I use you a lot in tourneys don't I), and Khao, take the stage.

Edit: Wait wait active Pokemon right. Kayne, up ya go.

Last edited:
ahaha what not you again

Snowveil's at the front, with Jet and Slash backing her up.

Well. We seem to be in a tight situation. Curse up, then see what you can do with an Icicle Crash (does that need an actual icicle?). If you're up against Khao, Mud Shot instead; if Yuki, Bite away. If you're Taunted while you're supposed to be Cursing, Icicle Spear away.

Curse/Icicle Spear ~ Curse/Icicle Spear ~ Icicle Crash/Mud Shot/Bite

Oh, and OHKO's aren't banned?

Ah, the speeds of the Pokemon work out perfectly... Kayne, Snatch both of those Curses. You can't outspeed the other two anyway, but you'll remain fast enough to outspeed Snowveil. End with Fire Blast and see if you can't melt that Icicle Crash along the way while dealing some damage. Be sure to aim well! If Icicle Crash's trajectory makes that impossible, though, scrap that idea. Instead, Counter it.

Snatch ~ Snatch ~ Fire Blast/Counter

Last edited:

... Out of curiousity, why not? I know that most people wouldn't use cheap tactics like that, but some pokemon can learn lock on + fissure or some other combination like that which could lead into horribly broken ridiculousness.

Not really. OHKO's only deal the damage cap's worth of damage and cost a ton of energy. They're only actually OHKO's if there is no damage cap.

I think I do need to ban perish song, though, so let's do that.

Edit: So, as for "why not," it's "because they're bad; feel free to use them against me, please."

blazheirio889 vs Whirlpool
3vs3 Rotation

Banned Moves: Weather moves, moves requiring external resources

Driftveil City has plenty of attractions: its picturesque lighthouse, its bustling marketplace, and, most important of all to trainers, its official gym. Surely any of those would have made fine sites for a battle and a worthy introduction to Driftveil's culture.

Instead, trainers and spectators find themeselves huddled, shivering, in a glorified walk-in refrigerator.

As it turns out, it's rather expensive to rent out Nimbasa's music hall for a few crazy trainers to have their battles in. And it's even more expensive when you have to pay for repairs after a couple of those trainers smash a hole in the stage and set fire to the orchestra pit. Over budget and facing a suddenly-inflated insurance premium on whatever location it decided to rent, the league found itself too strapped for cash to secure one of Driftveil's more desirable locales.

There was no way they could simply call off the battle, though, so they made do. And, with a bit of effort, they even managed to wrangle a local into teaching their battlers a unique bit of Unovan battle-style, the rotation battle. He's a heartbreaker... His name... Charles...

In a rotation battle, each player sends out three pokémon from the get-go, though only one fights at a time. Up to once per round, at any time, a trainer may choose to "rotate" their pokémon, swapping the one in battle for one of the two in reserve. Now, though the arena manages to avoid the iciest parts of Cold Storage, the floor's a little slick, and the pokémon being rotated in will need to take an action to get its footing. The act of rotating therefore takes a full action, but is otherwise unpenalized. A pokémon that is rendered uncapable of leaving the field under its own power cannot be rotated out.

The frigid conditions of Cold Storage are going to sap a bit of the fun out of this new battle style, though. It's so freezing that all pokémon in battle will lose 5% health and energy at the end of each round, whether or not they're currently in battle. Ice types, of course, love the cold and are immune to this effect--too bad they happen to offend Charles, who can't stand their shameless aping of his aloof and distant attitude. At the end of each round, any ice type actually in battle has a 10% chance (each) of becoming taunted, tormented, confused, or paralyzed as a result of suffering through Charles' intense, furious, and yet carefree stare for the entire round.

For these battles, the first player to post will post all three pokémon that they will be using, as well as which one will start in the active position. The second will then do the same, as well as issuing commands, and the battle will proceed as normal from there.

I’m a heartbreaker… My name… Charles.

I wanted to get the attention of a girl I like, so I learned a new style of pokémon battling. Its name… rotation battle!

The trainers of Asber wanted to learn about it, so I taught them the basics. The lady in charge was so interested she put aside her plans for the third round of some big tournament the Asberians are holding and decided to try this out instead. And for local flavour, they’re trying out Cold Storage. Prefer the marketplace myself, especially since more pretty girls’d be watching, but me and my bike, we’re going to see how these foreigners fare.

Of course, the Asberians don’t know what they’re doing, so I’ll show them how it’s done. Got rid of the referee for the first battle. All they gotta do is call the shots, and who better to do it than me?

The first trainer sends out an absol with a scribble on his leg and a band around his head, a typhlosion clutching a magmarizer, and a froslass—well, don’t need to say much about a froslass. Only one of the Asberian lot not shivering. Takes the trainer a second to tell Kayne to get out, slipping despite his claws. The second trainer looks over them and sends out three of his own, a white swinub, who skates out to meet the absol, and a murkrow and zangoose, both holding elemental stones. Then he gives orders—three at a time is an Asberian thing—and the other trainer counters it. Couple of other trainers pop in for a bit, maybe to watch, but they leave the battlefield right quick.

Gotta say, I never liked ice-types. They think they’re so cool, just because they can make a pun out of it. Truth is, they’re just posers. Standing their all cool-like just because they’re the only ones not shivering ain’t that impressive if they can’t actually feel the cold. Practically cheating, really. I’ll be keeping an eye on them—especially the swinub, though she’s hard to see under the mist. They’re not as aloof as they like to pretend, and I’m going to prove it, show how easy they get distracted.

I’m always at full throttle.

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
[Kayne] Absol (M) Super Luck :: Muscle Band
Signature attribute: Mark of Kayne
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Snatch ~ Snatch ~ Fire Blast / Counter

froslass nevermeltice
[Yukianesa] Froslass (F) Snow Cloak :: Nevermeltice
Signature move: Pebble Jet

typhlosion magmarizer
[Khao] Typhlosion (M) Blaze :: Magmarizer
Signature move: Volatile Spirit

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
[Snowveil] Swinub (F) Snow Cloak
Signature attribute: Albinism
Curse / Icicle Spear ~ Curse / Icicle Spear ~ Icicle Crash / Mud Shot / Bite
Status: Eh... who can tell? Her face is all covered in fur.

murkrow dusk-stone
[Jet] Murkrow (M) Super Luck :: Dusk Stone

zangoose moon-stone
[Slash] Zangoose (M) Immunity :: Moon Stone

Round One

The absol—Kayne, apparently—glows black, and his aura’s leaking off him like tendrils. Snowveil, the swinub, ignores him and mutters something like a chant, too quiet to make out the words, even in swinub-speak. She makes a show of standing on her hind legs and stabbing herself in the stomach, but just as she glows red, a bunch of tendrils from Kayne’s aura leaps forth and swipes through it. Kayne glows red instead, and he gives the swinub a little grin. Heh—and now Snowveil’s shooting glances at me.

And the next thing they do, see, this here’s why we in Unova call out one attack at a time. Kayne glows black again, and Snowveil just follows the same little chant-and-dance as before, but Kayne’s aura just snatches it away again, and grabs the red glow to himself. His snickers release more steam in front of his face. He’s shivering as much as ever, but he takes a careful step forward and watches.

Snowveil rears up again, but isn’t cursing this time. Instead, she spits out light blue energy, not unlike the colour of the ice in here, so it forms a large icicle in front of her face. Kayne growls a bit, maybe realising fire blast takes more than a second to charge up, and then fills his mouth with fire. What does he know about angles, anyway? They spit out their attacks at the same time, and the giant icicle punches a hole through the star-shaped blast of fire before clocking Kayne on the head and damn near sends him skidding into some crates. An arm of the flames hits Snowveil, who lets out a girly squeal as it burns a bunch of her fur off, but the rest of it liquefies a bunch of the ice.

Snowveil finally lets out the shudder she’s been repressing this whole round and shrinks a little into her fur. Hard to see, but I bet her eyes are still on mine, and she stands like she’s frozen. Well—can’t see her blink, either, but if it’s a staring contest she wants…

I’m a heartbreaker… My name… Charles. And I can win that too.

End of Round One

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
Health: 87%
Energy: 81%
Snatch ~ Snatch ~ Fire Blast
Attack +2, Defence +2, Speed -2

froslass nevermeltice

typhlosion magmarizer
Health: 95%
Energy: 95%

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
Health: 82%
Energy: 88%
Curse ~ Curse ~ Icicle Crash
Paralysed (severe)

murkrow dusk-stone

zangoose moon-stone

Notes:
- Fire blast wasn’t hot enough to significantly reduce the damage of the icicle crash during the split second they were in contact. Nothing to do with the trajectory, though, so counter didn’t come into play.
- Snowveil was paralysed by my piercing stare.

Next round:
blazheirio889 commands
Whirlpool commands

(I’m so sorry.)

Last edited:
Right, that didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but we're still doing fine. Kayne, go ahead and spam Night Slash. If Jet comes out, use Natural Gift instead. Also use Natural Gift if your opponent is too far away to use Night Slash (e.g. Dig, Fly, what have you) or has clones. If they are Protecting/Detecting/can't be hit by either Night Slash or Natural Gift (not including subs; those should be killed on sight), then Swords Dance. Also use that if Slash comes out and tries to Counter your moves.

Night Slash/Natural Gift/Swords Dance x3

Okay, let's shift Jet in. Psych Up those boosts; you'll never know if those will be useful. Keep doing that until it works, then finish up with Foul Play.

Shift Jet ~ Psych Up ~ Psych Up/Foul Play

3vs3 Rotation

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
Health: 87%
Energy: 81%
Night Slash / Natural Gift / Swords Dance ~ Night Slash / Natural Gift / Swords Dance ~ Night Slash / Natural Gift / Swords Dance

froslass nevermeltice

typhlosion magmarizer

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
rotate out
Paralysed (severe)

murkrow dusk-stone
rotate in ~ Psych Up ~ Psych Up / Foul Play

zangoose moon-stone

Round Two

It don’t take long before the swinub’s trainer takes pity on the thing and calls it out. It skates off, movements all jerky and stiff, but it makes it to the edge quick enough. The murkrow on Whirlpool’s shoulder shakes off the bone-deep cold and flies in instead.

He’s too slow, though, thanks to the frost clinging to his feathers, and by the time he makes it in, Kayne’s got a gift waiting for him. It’s a pretty little thing, a pulsing orb glowing in Kayne’s mouth, releasing pulses of light, followed by a blast of white light to the face. Jet screams, as pokémon sometimes do when they’re in excruciating pain, and he comes out of it with a slightly cracked beak and dropping a few black feathers, which fall into the already-freezing puddle from a few seconds ago.

Jet doesn’t retaliate, though, at least not just yet. Instead, he just stares into Kayne’s eyes. He shifts mid-flight, and changes his posture in a few subtle ways. His flight is notably slower, but he doesn’t hold himself like he’s in pain. For three seconds or so, anyway, before Kayne blasts him a second time. This time, Jet’s screech comes out as a strangled squawk, and he nearly plummets to the ice below. But pokémon are made of tougher stuff than that, and he pulls out of the way before crashing, and tears through the air toward Kayne. He screeches something as his claws leak a black aura, and with a growl, Kayne leaps forward. All that ends up doing is causing him to skid, digging his claws into the ice in an attempt to stop his legs from splaying beneath him, and Jet takes the opportunity to dart forward and rake his claws across Kayne’s head. Kayne’s blood splatters across his white fur, and when he finally regains his footing, he gives Jet a nasty glare.

I’m a heartbreaker… My name… Charles. But I’ve never seen such a look on a girl’s face as I do on Jet’s, when he sees the little orb glowing in Kayne’s mouth. Jet dives out of the way, but it’s no use. The beam doesn’t shoot out straight ahead, and it hits Jet head-on.

End of Round Two

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
Health: 75%
Energy: 61%
Natural Gift ~ Natural Gift ~ Natural Gift

froslass nevermeltice

typhlosion magmarizer
Health: 90%
Energy: 90%

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
rotate out
Paralysed (moderate)

murkrow dusk-stone
Health: 55% (capped)
Energy: 82%
rotate in ~ Psych Up ~ Foul Play

zangoose moon-stone

Notes:
- Kayne’s second natural gift scored a critical hit.

Next round:
Whirlpool issues commands
blazheirio889 issues commands

note to self: dark is nve against dark

Well! Something like Drill Peck twice, then Sky Attack. If they Protect, Tailwind. If Froslass comes in, switch to Slash and spam Iron Tail.

Drill Peck/Tailwind/switch to Slash ~ Drill Peck/Tailwind/Iron Tail ~ Sky Attack/Tailwind/Iron Tail

Counter both Drill Pecks. After that, wait until Jet is about to strike with Sky Attack, then use Quick Attack to evade it, and strike him with it after if possible - dodging takes first priority, though, so if you can't don't worry about it.

Counter ~ Counter ~ Quick Attack (dodge and attack)

3vs3 Rotation

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
Health: 75%
Energy: 61%
Counter ~ Counter ~ Quick Attack

froslass nevermeltice

typhlosion magmarizer

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
Paralysed (moderate)

murkrow dusk-stone
Health: 55%
Energy: 82%
Drill Peck / Tailwind / switch out ~ Drill Peck / Tailwind ~ Sky Attack / Tailwind

zangoose moon-stone
nothing / switch in ~ nothing / Iron Tail ~ nothing / Iron Tail

Round Three

Jet’s last attack didn’t go well, but his trainer’s about ready to brute force things with power alone. Reminds me of those kids who’d run someone down when a glare would do, but Jet’s all for it. He spends a second watching with narrowed eyes to see if Kayne’s going to pull anything, but Kayne just shifts his stance and grips the icy floor hard enough for his claws to touch the floor itself. Not seeing a protect shield, is what I’d guess Jet’s thinking, since he dives in and throws himself into a spin. A drill aimed right at the absol, who just narrows his eyes as it comes. Then he leaps up and swats the murkrow aside. A deep gash still mars Kayne’s forelimb, but Jet’s the one crashing into some crates.

Jet’s up and fuming in a matter of seconds, but he stays on the ground to get his bearings while he watches Kayne. Kayne gets into a similar stance as before, but it’s hard to tell if the murkrow realises what’s going on. Maybe he’s just heartbroken, resigned to his fate, or maybe he just doesn’t see what’s coming. I’ve seen both, and either way, it never ends well. And that’s what happens here, too, a repeat of the last performance: a blur of black streaking through the air is intercepted by a white claw, and Jet goes crashing into the crates once more. It’s not all in vain, though: as before, the absol’s left with a new cut spilling onto the ice.

The black rock clutched in Jet’s claws flares black, not unlike the murkrow himself a round back, and he screams. Can hardly tell if it’s pain or anger, but they usually bleed into each other in pokémon anyhow. He leaps into the air and flaps hard as he can to keep himself up there. Instead of going straight for the absol again, though, he spirals higher into the air.

Kayne tenses and glares up at Jet. Following the bird’s movements isn’t a challenge, especially when Jet’s body glows gold, but it’s going to be an issue of timing. He can put on a burst of speed all right, but do it too early and Jet can wait until he skids into a wall before attacking, and too late is just too late. Bird’s got his own problems, of course—he’s flying up and up and glowing brighter all the while, but in a confined place such as this, you can only get so high before you risk hitting the ceiling. He takes an awful lot of seconds building up that power, then he turns, and Kayne’s off, his claws barely getting enough traction to push himself forward. He skids along and near crashes into some crates. It’s all for nothing, though, not unlike a relationship that ends with your heart broken, only it’s his flesh this time. Jet, glowing brilliant gold and black, slams into the absol’s side and unleashes a blast of light. It’s the absol’s turn to scream, and while he’s got less bleeding and bruises than the murkrow, he’s not looking too hot, either.

End of Round Three

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
Health: 35%
Energy: 37%
Counter ~ Counter ~ Quick Attack

froslass nevermeltice

typhlosion magmarizer
Health: 85%
Energy: 85%

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
Paralysed (moderate)

murkrow dusk-stone
Health: 18%
Energy: 60%
Drill Peck ~ Drill Peck ~ Sky Attack

zangoose moon-stone

Notes:
- Sky attack’s accuracy was greatly reduced by the attempt to dodge, but managed to strike anyway.

Next round:

I assume you took a point of damage or so off each Drill Peck due to the use of Counter, since Jet is at 18% and not 15%?

In that case, did Kayne take 22% from Sky Attack? I'm getting a figure closer to 17%.

Edit: Wait, I forgot about the arena effects. But that should mean Jet should have around 10 - 13% health, right?

Jet couldn't go below 15% before hitting the cap anyway, but anyhow -

I took 2% off each drill peck due to counter, so they each inflicted 8% damage. Sky attack did 19% with the dusk stone boost, and the arena added another 5%, which is enough to just barely brush the cap.

Jet took 16% per counter, plus the arena damage, so he suffered 37%.

Fff RNGs y u no happy? Do you require move lavish gifts? That can be arranged.

Quick Attack + Giga Impact oughta end Jet. If he swaps out, Protects, Detects, etc. is inaccessible somehow, Chill.

If Jet is still in and is not dead yet, use Quick Attack + Giga Impact now. Smack Snowveil or Slash with Superpower if they are in the fray. If you used the combo last action and Jet is somehow not dead, use Quick Attack again to put him out of his misery. Also use Quick Attack (with the least effort possible) if you can't hit anyone (Detect, Protect, blah blah blah), or if Slash is about to Counter.

Last action... if Jet is cheating somehow and is still kicking, just use Shock Wave. Fried bird, yum! Otherwise, Wish.

Quick Attack + Giga Impact/Chill ~ Quick Attack + Giga Impact/Superpower/Quick Attack ~ Shock Wave/Wish

Last edited:
Dodge with Quick Attack (thank you for introducing me to that idea!); since you're faster anyway, it'll probably be slightly more effective. Now, if Kayne moves the second action with Shock Wave, Roost, then Brave Bird; if Kayne moves the third, Rest and Chill.

Quick Attack (dodge) ~ Roost/Rest ~ Brave Bird/Chill

3vs3 Rotation

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
Health: 35%
Energy: 37%
(Quick Attack + Giga Impact) / Chill ~ (Quick Attack + Giga Impact) / Superpower / Quick Attack ~ Shock Wave / Wish

froslass nevermeltice

typhlosion magmarizer

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
Paralysed (moderate)

murkrow dusk-stone
Health: 18%
Energy: 60%
Quick Attack ~ Roost / Rest ~ Brave Bird / Chill

zangoose moon-stone

Round Four

An orange aura, almost like fire flares up around Kayne, and he lunges forward, still building up the energy as he goes. Of course, a fragile bird like Jet isn’t taking that lying down. The murkrow darts up into the air, and Kayne finds himself leaping into another pile of wooden crates. The wood explodes on impact, maybe softening his fall a bit while sending all those splinters and goods all across the floor. Boxes of frozen foods go skidding across the floor, most of them not intact, and some splattering chunks of meatloaf and mashed potato everywhere. A couple just become brown smears against the metal holding containers.

A worker in blue glares at Kayne, but battles happen often here, and damage to the goods isn’t unheard-of. And the Asber League has promised to pay for all damages.

Jet lands on an unbroken wooden crate that skidded out into the middle of the floor and settles down to sleep. He glows blue, bluer than the ice, and his cuts seal back up. More importantly, his bruises and internal damage heal back up. That started, and his pain lessening, he relaxes.

Kayne’s not too happy about that—all of his damage being undone, and his own trainer’s tactics used against him—so he makes sure not to miss this time. Waves of sparks ripple across his fur, then shoot out. A ray of electricity shoots through the murkrow, and he arches and contorts and spasms through the shock, but he relaxes right back on the crate the second it’s done.

End of Round Four

blazheirio889 [OOO]

absol muscle-band
Health: 30%
Energy: 12%
Quick Attack + Giga Impact ~ Shock Wave

froslass nevermeltice

typhlosion magmarizer
Health: 80%
Energy: 80%

Whirlpool [OOO]

swinub
Paralysed (moderate)

murkrow dusk-stone
Health: 60%
Energy: 35%
Quick Attack ~ Rest ~ Chill
Resting (1 more action)

zangoose moon-stone
Health: 80%
Energy: 80%

Battlefield:
- Several crates of food are broken.

Notes:
- As can be inferred, shock wave was launched on the third action (due to the combo taking up the first and second).
- Shock wave interrupted chill, slightly reducing the energy recovered.

Next round:

Shock Wave dealt ~35% damage?

Edit: Well, congrats! Take your remaining sleep action to Chill. If Kayne tries to Chill the next two actions, Snatch it away; otherwise, Brave Bird. If Blazhy switches to another Pokémon or Kayne Protects, Chill only that action; continue as usual later.

Chill ~ Snatch/Brave Bird/Chill ~ Snatch/Brave Bird/Chill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom