• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

Misspelled "Blue" as "Bloo"

Equius, u so silly

EDIT:
CONTEXT: I was typing "Blue Bloods"
And for the record, I almost Equi-ified it again right now.

"dragonflycave" as "dagonflycave"

EDIT: And just now, in the bottom of the Internet explorer window, there was an unfinished adress. Up to "dragon..." Pretty much the same misreading.

EDIT: In the intro of some game, there are big letters saying ARKUNI. I misread it as ARKHAM.

Last edited:
I remember one time, in some game that I forgot about, I thought somebody wanted to trade me a Raikou, but it turns out I traded for a Raichu instead.

Break as Brony.

Option as Drop Option. Don't ask why...I think I was thinking of Sky Drop.

Speaking of which, Skyrim as Sky Drop.

When listening to Part Of Your World, after she sings: "But I want more...", there's a part of me that wants her to burst into "I wanna be like other girls." Something similar has happened with a different melody as well: I expected it to become fast and fierce, but it stayed slow and calm for the whole video.

"Sweet'n Salty" as "Sexuality"

And I read the first as "Sweet'n Sanity."

When listening to Part Of Your World, after she sings: "But I want more...", there's a part of me that wants her to burst into "I wanna be like other girls." Something similar has happened with a different melody as well: I expected it to become fast and fierce, but it stayed slow and calm for the whole video.

And I read the first as "Sweet'n Sanity."

"Sweet 'n' sexy"

Back
Top Bottom