• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Altoram Dept. Store II (Now with Sprites!)

Re: Altoram Dept. Store II

Erp! Could I get any of these on an eelektross? Bubblebeam, ice punch, giga drain, icy wind, teleport, drain punch, avalanche, water pulse.

Doesn't matter, I'll give it ice punch when it evolves. :]

In the meantime, any of these on sigilyph? Teleport, icy wind, dragon pulse, dark pulse, silver wind.

hmmm... Sky Attack Gligar/Gliscor? Roost Volcarona? ...Tri Attack Deerling/Sawsbuck? Any of these possible :D?

Coloursfall

Sky Attack is usually reserved to bird-like flying types, so no, sorry. Roost Volcarona is fine. No for Tri Attack.

Chief Zackrai

Curse only.

Well...

Uh...

Hum.

Jesus Christ who let me become a shop owner. Okay so I checked really fast and I usually assume people check if the Pokémon knows the move before asking...

And yes, Gliscor is alar-shaped but it's not a bird.

OK since I'm already losing this argument I'm going to stop, you got your answer, Coloursfall.

...Why did i check Gligar's moves but not Gliscor's, waht.

...how about tri attack on dunsparce? whirlwind wingull? pay day Minccino?

Probably gonna get the tri attack if its possible, if not, roost volcarona, with my xmas gift, if thats okay?

Uhmm. Skull Bash on spinda? Sky Attack, Icy Wind, Steel Wing on vespiquen?

And I'm assuming all pokemon can learn mimic?

Back
Top Bottom