• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings

norblarchoop

Always~learning
Pronoun
any
Good day Dragonflycave community,

My name is norblarchoop. I am a boy who enjoys thinking, and is reasonably intelligent, although lacking in discipline. I am decent at the pokemon games, enjoying the strategic challenge of both the single and parts of the games.I am given to philosophy, and I love the earth, the out of doors, and plants. My ultimate goal is to learn as much as possible, and to gain many useful and cool skills. Animals, (and people, to a certain extent) are more difficult; although I can understand them fairly well, I cannot work with them without their tolerance. I do enjoy social contact, and believe that face to face conversation is necesary for full understanding of emotions and the like.There are lessens hidden in everything, so I am never bored. You all seem to be intelligent, creative and thoughtful, and I hope I can add to this and help you community grow.

Aha. So it seems like you're like me, in a way. May I suggest competitive Pokemon for you? It definitely seems like you would like it. (Unless you are a troll, of course.)

Hello! I'm reasonably new to the forums as well. If you're wondering,, the style switcher is at the bottom left, so you don't have to be stuck with black and white

@golden999-I already play competetive pokemon to a certain extant, and I am not a troll
@bulbamew-I prefer the simplest looks, but thanks
@crankeh-(^^)

Haha, I'm finally old enough to feel significantly older than the newbies.

Get off my lawn you stinkin' kid!
A-hem.

Sorry bout that.

Have fun! We're generally awesome, so enjoy your stay.

You make me feel ancient then, Coroxn. Though I am pretty much nothing more than a horrible lurker. :3

Welcome to TCoD, norblarchoop. (I don't suppose there's a shortened nickname we can call you by, is there? /lazy) The community is definitely one of the nicest I've ever known, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here~! I'm a failure when it comes to face to face communications, as well as voice-only communications, which I suppose explains my general ineptitude at all offline social things, haha.

I'm into competitive battling myself. Have you ever tried ASB? Anime-Style Battling appeals to me even more, due to the increased flexibilty and my adoration of writing. If you're into that sort of thing, you should definitely take a look at the ASB section here. :3

I prefer to be called norb. The Anime battles appear fun, but I probably will not go there untill I am better off with my schoolwork.

Last edited:
Ello~! I'm Frostagin, the resident Hetalia freak/frost dragon/Sherlocked person~! Have some tea~!

Back
Top Bottom