• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

While in Adventure Time Chat, I misread "hert" as "butt".

"STOP YELLING, MY CHAT EARS HERT"
deh fuq

"Eridian" as "Eridan". In connection with weapons.

EDIT: "Lovers" as "Lovecraft".

And yesterday I saw a guy who was wearing some bright green and another piece of his clothes had horizontal stripes. The combination seemed... familiar.

Also dried paint can apparently make you think of blood even if it's not red. In the case I mean, it was blue. It wasn't a very strong association, but still a bit weird.
(the emphasis is there on purpose to make sure you know which blue it was)

Last edited:
"Joey Wheeler" instead of "Amy Nimmer." Why I thought Joey Wheeler was one of my mom's contacts, no idea.

Oh, and on Sunday, I thought "Collinswood" was "Industrial" for some odd reason. Huh.

'blood drive' as 'blood rave'.
That sounds like something Russia would do.

'vandre avenue' as 'yandere avenue'
And then I thought of Yandere!Italy, which creeps me out slightly. :p

I was on the recipe list for Harvest Moon: Animal Parade, and when I came to Grilled Tarpon I thought it said Grilled Tampon.

My first thought was, "Who would eat that?"

Back
Top Bottom