• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Backdoor Museum "Gift Shop"

Another round of Fossil Roulette for $5?

"Alrighty!" In goes the fossil, and...
345.gif

"A... nother male Lileep," says the scientist. "I guess we have a lot of those..." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

Phantom walks to the scientist with a grin. "I'd like to try a Fossil Roulette please."

"Right on it." Busy hour at the museum, it is!
142.gif

A female Aerodactyl! "Uh... Arceus. Wow."

(I seriously rolled a 3 three times and then an 8 on the d10 and a 1 on the d8. I used a different set of dice this time. like omg)

"Right on it." Busy hour at the museum, it is!
142.gif

A female Aerodactyl! "Uh... Arceus. Wow."

(I seriously rolled a 3 three times and then an 8 on the d10 and a 1 on the d8. I used a different set of dice this time. like omg)

Teehee. [hands over money]

Ah, what the heck. I'll have a spin of the fossil roulette please!

"Yes ma'am!" says the scientist, and he puts in the fossil nervously, sincerely hoping it's not another Lileep or Aerodactyl...
408.gif

"Phew! A male Cranidos. Congratulations!"

"Yes ma'am!" says the scientist, and he puts in the fossil nervously, sincerely hoping it's not another Lileep or Aerodactyl...
408.gif

"Phew! A male Cranidos. Congratulations!"

Ahh, hello there little boy, you'll be a wonderful new friend! And glad to stop your lileep and aerodactyl streak ;P

DINOSAURS.

Fossil roulette please, m'dear! /peels a 5$ bill off of moneystack

"Hey, a new face! Sure thing!" the scientist says, grabbing the nearest fossil.
369.gif

"Oh, that's interesting," he says. It's a male Relicanth!

You unlocked Relicanth! Relicanth is now available via the fossil roulette.

"Aw, how cute!" I said, googling at the little Anorith.

"Can I, like, do this, like, four more times?" I give 20$ to the owner.

"Aw, how cute!" I said, googling at the little Anorith.

"Can I, like, do this, like, four more times?" I give 20$ to the owner.

"Oh, well, I suppose," the scientist says, looking over at the table. He hopes the pile of fossils doesn't diminish any time soon.
138.gif
345.gif
564.gif
567.gif

"A male Omanyte, a male Lileep, a male Tirtouga, and... a male Archeops! Congratulations!"

(Congrats on the first zone rare! It's about time one got rolled.)

A spin at the fossil roulette, please~

"Yessir!" the scientist says, placing a fossil into the machine. It is...
369.gif

"Another male Relicanth, looks like. These guys are living fossils, you know. They've been around since prehistoric times and haven't changed a bit..." he goes off on a tangent.

I'll take a spin, too, if that's alright! c:

"Of course!" he says, putting in another.
369.gif

"... and another one." He scratches his head, perplexed.

(seriously, I actually rerolled this one because I dislike giving out the exact same things in the same time frame, and I got the exact same rolls twice. See, this is why I added a new uncommon Pokemon in the first place. just... puts head in hands)

Blastoise wanders back in at some point. He orders another fossil roulette, and tries to pay with old silverware. Failing that, he digs some money out from somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom