• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Mystery Shack

Great and Powerful Trixie: (10$) Perceptive one, arn'tcha?
sableye (M)
WOAH WHAT IS THAT THING.

I liek Squirtles: (10$) If you say so, my boy!
snover (F)
Remove this thing from my store before it fills the whole thing with snow.

Noctowl: (5$)
Darumaka (M)
I have no idea what I am looking at here. Also it just pooped on your shirt. Whoops.

Stormecho: (5$)
drifloon (F)
Aww, it's sort of cute.

Vehement Mustelid: (8$, Deluxe Box)
Elgyem (M)
Congrats, you got an alien.

Bag_SlowpokeTail_Sprite.png

Errr. Is that... is that a tail? Gross.

RespectTheBlade: (10$)
panpour (F)
Hey, a monkey. Hahaha.

Alraune: (10$, Shiny Box)
munna (F)
Mabel would like that thing.

Bag_Gold_Teeth_Sprite.png

These boxes are full of gross things.

Dar:

The woods are quiet, and fairly cool, the sound of birds all around, as well as the grumbling of the owner as he tries to follow you, though you're still a fair bit ahead. As you walk, you stumble rather abruptly over something - on closer inspection, it's a strange, square hole in the ground, like someone set a box there, right under the surface, that recently became unburied. There seems to be something inside...?

Look inside, or move on?

I'd like to put, ahh, let's say $7 dolars into the sack of mystery please! And a cute box to round off my spendings.

Hey, um, Mister Person-who-I-think-I've-met. I'm just gonna put these $5 into that mysterious sack of yours, if I may, then collect my prize! =P

Stala: oh, huh. I wonder how you sex a spider anyway? (you buy it dinner first!) ZING! Haha. Oh also it's a male.

LuckyLapras:
Karrablast (M)
Whatever that is, it looks mad.

Alraune:
larvesta (F)
Don't set anything on fire on your way out.

Hm....lets see. I'll toss in $20, and get a Sinister Box as well. Oh and I'll take a Tour after.

Gruncle Coloursfall. I'm going to prove to you there is something strange about this place! So here, take my $43!

HighMoon: WE GOT A BIG SPENDER! Step on up, pretty lil miss, let's see what's in store for you!
Volcarona (F)
Well I'll be...

Bag_Old_Charm_Sprite.png

What the heck is this thing...? Well, maybe it may have some use to you, I dunno.

And do you want to take a Pokemon with you?

Back
Top Bottom