• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

Sorry I kinda abandoned this place. I had a bit of trouble with my lapotop making it unusable and all my RNG records were on there. I now have it saved on more reliable paper so I can do it again. It took a while and my mouth is dry (I just happened to say what I was doing as I was doing it. =P)

No, 1 Unown is enough for me. stupid rng givin us so many UNOWNS

You leave the
201-h.gif
to sulk off like the Unown G. When suddenly, a
605.gif
male.gif
Elgyem! (Finally! Not an Unown! =D) It holds a Twistedspoon Twistedspoon. Do you catch?

~~~~

Pokemon: Unown-!
Items: Twistedspoon

Last edited:
Sorry I kinda abandoned this place. I had a bit of trouble with my lapotop making it unusable and all my RNG records were on there. I now have it saved on more reliable paper so I can do it again. It took a while and my mouth is dry (I just happened to say what I was doing as I was doing it. =P)

You leave the Unown-h to sulk off like the Unown G. When suddenly, a
605.gif
male.gif
Elgyem! (Finally! Not an Unown! =D) It holds a Twistedspoon Twistedspoon. Do you catch?

~~~~

Pokemon: Unown-!
Catch, but drop the Twistedspoon. I already have one, so meh.

Catch, but drop the Twistedspoon. I already have one, so meh.

We're still gettting a lot of Psychics though. Anyways, you catch the Elgyem and leave the Twistedspoon. Now you (unfortunately) find a
201-v.gif
Unown Vholding a Dubious-DiscDuboius Disc! Do you take?

~~~~

Pokemon: UnownElgyem

Last edited:
We're still gettting a lot of Psychics though. Anyways, you catch the Elgyem and leave the Twistedspoon. Now you (unfortunately) find a Unown-v holding a Dubious-DiscDuboius Disc! Do you take?

~~~~

Pokemon: Unown-!Elgyem

I'll get that Dubious Disc. But NOOO UNOWN

(You'll love this roll then) You forcefully take the Dubious Disc off the Unown. Some sparks fly, and you see an
239.gif
Elekid. *gasp* It holds a Zap-PlateZap Plate. Do you take?

~~~~

Both, thanks much.

also niiice dancing elekid :D

Both, thanks much.

also niiice dancing elekid :D

(
Their end credits one is better
) You catch the Elekid and take the Zap Plate! Walking along, you find a
600.gif
Klang! It holds a Steel-GemSteel Gem! (Our first gemmie! =D YAY!) Do you take them both? (I've been forgetting the genders. That Elekid was a male)

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-Plate

(
Their end credits one is better
) You catch the Elekid and take the Zap Plate! Walking along, you find a
600.gif
Klang! It holds a Steel-GemSteel Gem! (Our first gemmie! =D YAY!) Do you take them both? (I've been forgetting the genders. That Elekid was a male)

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-Plate
Take the gem, but not the Klang. I already got one from Pal Park.

Take the gem, but not the Klang. I already got one from Pal Park.

(This is my third attempt. I'll probably shorten it soon or something. Idk) You take the Steel Gem! Soon you find a
201-exclamation.gif
holding a Dubious-DiscDubious Disc! Do you take?

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateSteel-Gem

Last edited:
(This is my third attempt. I'll probably shorten it soon or something. Idk) You take the Steel Gem! Soon you find a Unown-em holding a Dubious-DiscDubious Disc! Do you take?

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateSteel-Gem
Dubious Di... wat don't I already have one from here? If I do, ignore. If I don't, just get the Disc.

Dubious Di... wat don't I already have one from here? If I do, ignore. If I don't, just get the Disc.

(You don't have one already. And you will love this roll.) You pick up the Dubious Disc and the Unown ! sulks off. Suddenly, a
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam holding a Electric-GemElectric Gem! Do you take?

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateSteel-GemDubious-Disc

Last edited:
(You don't have one already. And you will love this roll.) You pick up the Dubious Disc and the Unown ! sulks off. Suddenly, a
065.gif
female.gif
Alakazam holding a Electric-GemElectric Gem! Do you take?

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateTwistedspoonDubious-Disc
Yes! Girl alakazam. Yes! Electric gem yes!
[also you might want to consider that that's a male sprite; you should find an animated resource that provides female sprites too.]

Yes! Girl alakazam. Yes! Electric gem yes!
[also you might want to consider that that's a male sprite; you should find an animated resource that provides female sprites too.]

(Wait, there's a female Alakazam sprite?! =O This URL does females as well, I'll edit it in) You catch the female Alakazam and take the Electric Gem! Soon you find a (You are really gonna love this)
280.gif
female.gif
Ralts! It holds a Psychic-gemPsychic Gem! Do you take?

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif
Alakazam
female.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateSteel-GemDubious-DiscElectric-Gem

Last edited:
(Wait, there's a female Alakazam sprite?! =O This URL does females as well, I'll edit it in) You catch the female Alakazam and take the Electric Gem! Soon you find a (You are really gonna love this)
280.gif
female.gif
Ralts! It holds a [sprite-item]Psychic-gem[/sprite]Psychic Gem! Do you take?

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif
Alakazam
female.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateSteel-GemElectric-Gem
Yay! Take both. Also, I gotta update my PC. =P
EDIT: cleared up the Dubious Disc mess, apparently I got one from somewhere else.

Last edited:
Yay! Take both. Also, I gotta update my PC. =P

(You can update your PC whenever you like, same with ending a game.) You take both the Ralts and the Psychic Gem! Continuing on your merry way you find a (unfortunate)
201-v.gif
Unown V holding a Twistedspoon

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif
Alakazam
female.gif
Ralts
female.gif

Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateSteel-GemDubious-DiscElectric-GemPsychic-Gem

Last edited:
Both, thanks. what imma really here for, yep, 's a porygon. yep.

(Ok then. Before I started RNGing things, everybody got a Porygon upon entry. Feel lucky(ier than me), you got something rarer) You take both,, and find a (you are going to love this)
201-v.gif
Unown V holding a Up-GradeUp-Grade! Do you take? (Also you are the first person to get all 3 gems in one game. In fact, the first person to get any gem here. =P)

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif
Alakazam
female.gif
Ralts
female.gif
Ditto

Last edited:
(Ok then. Before I started RNGing things, everybody got a Porygon upon entry. Feel lucky(ier than me), you got something rarer) You take both,, and find a (you are going to love this) Unown-v Unown V holding a Up-GradeUp-Grade! Do you take? (Also you are the first person to get all 3 gems in one game. In fact, the first person to get any gem here. =P)

~~~~

male.gif
Elekid
male.gif
Alakazam
female.gif
Ralts
female.gif
Ditto
nope