• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Twitch Plays Pokémon Mafia [TOWN WIN]

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
Twitch Plays Pokémon Mafia [TOWN WIN]

RED wanders aimlessly throughout the KANTO region, unaware of the dangerous game his POKéMON are playing...

OAK is in his LAB, sitting on a chair, head in hands. On his desk, a FLASK filled with NONDESCRIPT ALCOHOL. He is sick and tired of having to call RED so he can put down his HELIX FOSSIL or his MOON STONE or his NUGGET whatever item he's decided to idolatrize. Calling RED a lost cause, he's decided there is only one way to resolve this.

Release all of RED's POKéMON.

He will accomplish this by any means necessary; spies in RED's team, even among his closest companions.

Instead of Town and Mafia, the two bands are RED and OAK (plural, OAKiosi).

Rules:

1. Each phase is 48 hours, excepting Night 0, which lasts 72 hours.
2. You cannot mention your POKéMON in any way or form. Not paraphrasing, not saying it directly, not at all.
3. No outside of thread communication, unless your PM states you can.
4. You must send a PM unless you have no action (ie Lover, Townie, etc). If you do have an action and don't send your PM, your action won't be counted.
5. Have fun, broskis.

All PMs sent.

Time has begun. 72 hours for PMs/scheming/whatever.

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon Mafia [N0]

RED clumsily stumbles near the DAY CARE in his quest for ZAPDOS. His POKéMON's buttholes unclench; they are are grateful for the peace, no matter how long it lasts.

No one has been released.
48 hours for discussion.

Well then, that's good.

The problem is, it also means that we have absolutely no leads here. Since there are eight of us, there are probably only two OAKiosi among us. But who, is the question. Anyone got any ideas?

Not the foggiest. Without any deaths, there's not much to talk about.

No deaths could be doctor, alien, roleblocked.... basically no leads whatsoever as others have said above :( ILS, is the mafia/OAKiosi allowed to abstain from killing? If they were, that would be a possibility too.

Although, we probably wouldn't have any leads anyway if someone /was/ released last night, unless flavor hints. So.

Albeit a very unlikely one, eh - it risks them being outed for very little gain, unless they wanted to make a statement/use the lack of killing to drive the game.

In any case, it's kind of nice to have no death, even though the discussion is kind of frustrating because of it! At least there's no one unable to speak from the start, so if anyone has anything to say it would be helpful.

Well I'm going to have to say Abstain. It was nice not to have any deaths, but we can't hope to gain much from just throwing votes around. It would also be a bad idea if there's any potential of an alien being activated. I think this is just a very good opportunity to allow the info roles to gather more information.

Yeah, it's definitely a bad idea to risk having an alien win on day one... I'll abstain as well. BORING NIGHT ZERO. :(

oh whoops hi sorry for not replying earlier. it was a long night.

i agree that we should abstain! nothing to go off of, really.

As RED wanders around the POKéMON MANSION, his team reaches a consensus. No one should leave.

No one has been released.
48 hours for night actions.

(I know what happened on Bloody Sunday, but for the sake of the game, let's just make this an AU)

The team awoke after an exceptionally long night. Thankfully, no one was released, although it seems there was some commotion last night.

No one was released.
48 hours for discussion.

Well, "commotion" could plausibly be construed as pretty much anything besides everyone abstaining, which was very unlikely.

Maybe mafia trying a release and doctor healing?

Once again though, we don't have anything to act on.

Hmm. 'Commotion' is a very odd piece of flavour text. Neh. OK, I'm going to bite because otherwise this is gonna be really boring - I'm the doctor, feel free to inspect me to prove my innocence, obviously. I protected myself N0 and N1, so I have the feeling the Mafia might have been targeting me, although obviously I can't know for sure since there may well be two doctors... and I really wouldn't be surprised if there was an alien in this game, given it's Twitch Plays Pokemon themed.

The town can't get anywhere unless we do some proper aimed snooping so [shrug] if anyone has any kind of tracking powers I'd see who's been targeting me, if anyone. It's not exactly concrete, but it's a start.

I'd say we should continue to abstain, though.

Back
Top Bottom