• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

I think you mean blob of turtle the Tirtouga. (I fixed her name when I moved her, though.)

Zekrom B0lt wants to borrow my Twitchwing the Fletchling for a battle, so we agreed that he'll pay me $15 bucks and Twitch gets to be in his AS until he can start a battle with her, then she'll come back to me. He can't have her permanently. So if you guys could work your magic, much appreciated.

... um. I didn't think about that.

What was happening was that he wanted to borrow my Fletchling (Hidden ability, good item) for a few battles I'm guessing since he doesn't have that many pokemon idk. And he would pay me everytime she was used by him. I want to use her too since she's one of my best and I'm broke, so I figured maybe I could charge a rental fee. It would be almost like we would share her idk.

... um. I didn't think about that.

What was happening was that he wanted to borrow my Fletchling (Hidden ability, good item) for a few battles I'm guessing since he doesn't have that many pokemon idk. And he would pay me everytime she was used by him. I want to use her too since she's one of my best and I'm broke, so I figured maybe I could charge a rental fee. It would be almost like we would share her idk.

Considering he only has one Pokemon, he should still have enough starting cash to get another.

Cash is public so we can see that he can buy at least any single buyable pokemon, albeit not with hidden abilities (which is presumably the desirable part). I mean if he's cool with getting shafted then you can go ahead with the trade, but lending out a pokemon for free and getting all exp earned is already a pretty good deal for you.

You two can agree on whatever you please, I'm just making sure you're both aware of the way all the tangible benefits are going.

Zekrom B0lt wants to borrow my Twitchwing the Fletchling for a battle, so we agreed that he'll pay me $15 bucks and Twitch gets to be in his AS until he can start a battle with her, then she'll come back to me. He can't have her permanently. So if you guys could work your magic, much appreciated.

I agreed with this

Cash is public so we can see that he can buy at least any single buyable pokemon, albeit not with hidden abilities (which is presumably the desirable part). I mean if he's cool with getting shafted then you can go ahead with the trade, but lending out a pokemon for free and getting all exp earned is already a pretty good deal for you.

You two can agree on whatever you please, I'm just making sure you're both aware of the way all the tangible benefits are going.

...You know what, this does make me out to be a bit of a con person. So in the future he won't have to pay. I didn't think about what I was getting already.

Hey, if you guys haven't already moved my bird, he can have it for free. He still can't keep it for good though.

Back
Top Bottom