• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Birthday Centre

I don't have any particular needs, and I certainly don't want to inhibit the creative juices of the gift-giver, so please, go nuts! I'll be happy to receive anything :p

Omskivar, I got you a water stone. Figured it would be useful if you're planning on eventually getting Grockle evolved. Hope you had a good birthday!

Happy birthday Birdcrest!

I have a Solosis here who's really itching to do some battling, but I can't find any time to put him to the test. I'm guessing he'll have a bit more luck with you as a trainer! He has some cool moves like Snatch and Magic Coat that can turn the tides of the battle in a pinch, as well as a great ability in Magic Guard. He's wielding a Lucky Egg, a really cool item for newer players who want to get that extra exp. point! Hope you like him :)

Ah, Zhorken, your talent for nicknames is unparalleled. In a futile attempt of coming up with a nickname that wouldn't look out of place in your squad / pc (probably pc), I fathered this atrocity. I noticed you didn't have any ghost-types, and Frisk is a pretty neat ability (see tournament battle of mine #1). Moreover, it'll get a Mega-Evolution some time in the future! Maybe.

but seriously how do you come up with these nicknames

Ah, Zhorken, your talent for nicknames is unparalleled. In a futile attempt of coming up with a nickname that wouldn't look out of place in your squad / pc (probably pc), I fathered this atrocity. I noticed you didn't have any ghost-types, and Frisk is a pretty neat ability (see tournament battle of mine #1). Moreover, it'll get a Mega-Evolution some time in the future! Maybe.

but seriously how do you come up with these nicknames

dying over here, one day I was bored and renamed Zhorken's entire squad. she liked them so much she kept it. (I didn't do Jazzy Music or Funk Engine, though)

edit: ALSO: for Birdcrest's birthday I took the liberty of hatching his Eifie Egg. It's a female Totodile with Sheer Force! Treat her well!

Totodile

Happy bird-day, Birdcrest(hue)! I know you've always wanted a puppy. He's even holding the egg he came out of!

Well, blame Fireflies for this mess, Zhorken. Happy Birthday! She's the smartest dinosaur you've ever seen, glasses and all that jazz. Feel free to rename her Versus Red Butler or another one of those spectacular combinations of letters.

Back
Top Bottom