• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

i forgot that hiikaru is the one who brought up that you had the kill action, which you confirmed. in that case:

Vote: sanderidge

Final Votecount

qva (2): Hiikaru (#720), Butterfree (#740)
sanderidge (1): qva (#741)
Not voting: sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow (#674)

qva was lynched. She was:
You are Undulating Anti-Matter and you are a member of the mafia. You win when you reach parity with the town and all other threats to the mafia have been eliminated.

Each night (except Night 0), one of the mafia must use the Factional Kill night action to target a player outside of the mafia faction. The target of the factional kill will die unless they are saved or the action is otherwise prevented. If you use the Factional Kill action, you may not use another ability the same night.

You have access to the following abilities, of which you may use one per night:
  • Frame: Once during the game you can cause any investigative actions by your target to give an incorrect result until the start of the following day.
  • Inform: Once per night you can inform your target of your target.
  • Brainwash: Once during the game you can brainwash your target into performing a protect on everyone who is not targeting you.
  • Passive: If someone targets you they will be given a piece of fruit. (This ability is always in effect and does not prevent you from using another ability at the same time.)

It is now Night 4. You have 23 hours (until Sunday, May 19th at 9pm EST) to send in your night actions.

Day 5 will start Sunday, May 19th at 10pm EST.

Day!

W9Hkv2v.png

(My scribe hasn't given me an etching of last night's death yet, so have this meme.)

Butterfree has died. She was:
You are Anti Golem and you are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You have access to the following abilities, of which you may use one per night:
  • Census*: Once during the game you can receive a list of all the alignments in play.
  • Kill*: Once per night you can kill your target.
  • Gift: Once during the game you can give this ability to everyone who is not targeting your target.
  • Save*: Once per night you can pardon a dead player from being lynched at the next lynch vote.

It is now Day 5. You have ~72 hours for discussion.

Since we are in F3, votes are now locked. Once you place a vote you cannot change it. The day will end immediately when a majority has been reached or when everyone has placed a vote.

goddammit

i wonder who butterfree tried to kill

i used my secret one-use save action last night to protect myself from dying, so since we only have one death, i think it's likely that i got targeted

that's why i wasn't saying what my other action was; i didn't want the mafia to know and use their kill on someone else

@sandstone @sanderidge what did you guys do

ohhhh boy. I redirected Butterfree to herself. so if hiikaru's not lying about his secret save, then that means sande targeted him???

goddammit

i wonder who butterfree tried to kill

i used my secret one-use save action last night to protect myself from dying, so since we only have one death, i think it's likely that i got targeted

that's why i wasn't saying what my other action was; i didn't want the mafia to know and use their kill on someone else

@sandstone @sanderidge what did you guys do

i used the investigate action i had & got that hiikaru targeted hiikaru, so this seems to make sense

i checked again and the investigate action specifically returns a randomized pick of one of the people who targeted the target, which is slightly less convenient on hiikaru than it would have been on bfree

im currently inclined to vote SS just because of the investigate i don't remember anything that's actually happened in this game so i have no reads or whatever

also how the fuck am i still alive im never alive at the ends of games

i checked again and the investigate action specifically returns a randomized pick of one of the people who targeted the target, which is slightly less convenient on hiikaru than it would have been on bfree/QUOTE]

actually this couldve returned the last maf if they were the one targeting hiikaru instead of bfree. sigh

hmmmm I'm confused by this investigate. so it returns the target of your (randomized) target?

tbh I feel like your powers would have been way more useful if you could control them haha. randomized is tough...

Back
Top Bottom