• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

Re: D. World

The girl smiled, now practically bending in half to see the screen, "That's really cool! I would've brought my Diamond but my little brother stole it...."

She chuckled, then gasped slightly and bowed her head, nearly hitting it on the seat. "Oh! I'm Cisele Lee. It's nice to meet you."

Ina grinned with relief that the girl wasn't going to go into a rant saying how stupid Pokemon and how everyone who liked it was stupid. It happened a lot.
"Hi. I'm Ina Aurora. Yeah, I know it sounds like some kind of really crappy rock band. Blame my parents. Nice to meet you."
She looked back at the screen.
"I just finished EV training my new team. Last month, my idiot brother reset the game. I had a shiny Lucario in it, too!"

Last edited:

( sorry it took me a while to post, my laptop is screwing up and I can't get on the internet with it. *sigh* )

Ken tilted his head to the right and glance at the other people, Lets see here. Who am I going to be stuck with for the summer, a couple of girls talking about something and a guy who isn’t speaking at all. How can he read on this bumpy road anyhow?
Ken thought and then he gave his attention back to Nanee. “sooo…how long do you think this ride will be?” he asked, even though he knew that it was a silly question.

Hanabi sighed and pulled her keys out of her pocket. She opened the door to a small italian red Ferrari Enzo and climbed into the driver's seat. "Camp...." She muttered the word, disgust etched in every syllable. "I can't believe mom and dad are making me go.... I'm eighteen for god's sake...."The car started with a small purr as she backed out of her parent's driveway then drove down the one-way street. Spotting a small group of kid's by the road some ten minutes or so later, she pulled her car to a stop and climbed out into the bright morning sun. "Any of you going to *insert name of camp here* ? I don't know the way and wouldn't like to get lost...." She smiled to the small group. " i know you missed the bus... I can give you a ride if you need it. Name's Hanabi by the way. And you are?"

This is directed towards those who have to walk.....But be warned, any one of you do anything to her car, she'll kill you. I mean it. XDDD

Last edited:

Rika looked around and watched as a Ferrari Enzo pulled up and a girl who said her name was Hanabi climbed out. As soon as Hanabi offered a ride she sighed in relief.

'Thank lord. Now we don't have to walk to camp.' she thought quietly as she prepared to speak to the girl.

"Yeah we're all going to camp, it just seems as though we're having the worst luck today. Stupid bus schedual..." She trailed off as she again found herself shocked that she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Rika, by the way, nice to meet you Hanabi."

Standing near the road when a beautiful, expensive-looking car came along, Jessica was surprised to first see that the driver was a teenage girl like herself, and second that she was heading to camp. Her eyes lit up, and she became excited. "I'm going to camp too! But yeah, the bus left me behind. I think I have a map in my backpack though... so I can come with you? Well, just how much does your car hold? Hold on, let me go grab her backpack..." Energetically, Jessica ran back to the tree and lifted up her pack, hoisting it on her shoulders. As she started to run back to the car, she mentioned relatively softly to the others. "The car up there is gonna give a ride to camp, if you want it.."

Kilik sighed with relief. Well, I don't know if I trust this stranger, but oh well...

"Hi, I'm Kilik. Thanks for the ride, I appreciate it." He said toward Hanabi. "Nice car, too, by the way."

Tai watched in envy as the car pulled up beside them.

Sweet...car..., the entranced teen thought, staring at the car and the person inside it. She wasn't at all bad-looking, either; she looked his age. Tai approached the car, attempting to regain his composure.

"Hey, nice car," he said with a nervous chuckle. "You wouldn't mind giving us a ride to camp would you?"

Nanee looked through her backpack. her parents had packed her a first-aid kit, some over-the-counter medicine, a notebook, her cell phone, and... fifty dollars in ones, tens, and fives. She took out a five dollar bill and held it up high enough for Ken to see it.
"I bet you five that it'll take more than an hour," she replied, curious to see his reaction. Still, the question made her wonder how far away the camp was. The area the bus was in now didn't look familiar, but then again, she rarely ventured out of her own area.

Hanabi looked around as the group introduced themselves one by one. "I think the car can hold all of you, but if you damage it in anyway then i'll send you to hell in a hand basket." She replied smiling. Hanabi looked at one teen who approached her nervously. No, i don't mind giving you all rides but i need to warn you about something in the mean time.....I'm a street racer. I have a two and a million dollar bounty on my head, so if you want to back out and walk be my guest." She focused her attention on the teen in front of her. " And who might you be?"

"No, I think I'll take the risk," Tai replied with a shrug.

Two million dollars?!

"Name's Tai. Tai Ayoto."

"Hey, if you can get me to camp, finally, I don't care what else happens!" Jessica responded, practically jumping into the backseat, though being careful enough not to scratch or hurt anything. "I'm Jessica by the way... You can also call me Jessie or Jess if you want, I don't care." She looks back outside at the others. "Hey, what are you waiting for, get in!"

" I don't care if you ride shotgun. Argue amongst your selves. All i know is 'driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.*' "

* this is a quote from supernatural if anybody watches it.....

((Cheater....using the quote from the original RP....XD))

"Well in any case I called it, so there," replied Tai, hopping in the front seat.

((im not cheating! I can use anything i want to use.Is poor little Tai-chan is angry again?! Awwwwwww. Do you need a hug? *hugs*))

"I don't care....Touch anything and you die! Got it?"

((Let...go....*is annoyed*))

"Yeah, yeah," Tai said, once again entranced. "I won't touch any...whatever..."

((nope, im not letting go. Good luck trying to get me off. ^^))

"Good. Let's go then....." She replied, as the rest climbed into the car.

(I have a quick question. What should the bus riders do besides talk/What should happen on the bus, seeing as your character is among those who missed it?)

Back
Top Bottom