• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animeexpansion comics (NSFW)

Re: weird

You know what I never ever understand with these inflation pics?
What the fuck is going on with the spine? And the rest of the skeleton, I guess.

You know what I never ever understand with these inflation pics?
What the fuck is going on with the spine? And the rest of the skeleton, I guess.

It helps not to acknowledge the laws of science in these cases. You have to be careful not to further ignore them in real life; gravity can be a bugger.

No, I don't care whether or not it's possible; I just want to know what it's doing. Is it stretching? Scaling to fit?

No, I don't care whether or not it's possible; I just want to know what it's doing. Is it stretching? Scaling to fit?

I would probably think that the vertebrae are pulled apart and then the expanding flesh fills in the gaps. But then that means all sorts of problems with the spinal cord and the CNS. >>

..I don't want to get a look inside the mind of the person that made that. It's seriously creeping me out.

Ew. Ewewew.

I hate Animexpansion with all of my hatred not used for the combination lock I need to use that hates me.

Ew. Ewewew.

I hate Animexpansion with all of my hatred not used for the combination lock I need to use that hates me.

well if you're looking at expansion comics at work then you may get sacked

i wonder why

That was creepy. Buurrr. I know someone who might like that kinda thing though. *smiles*

Back
Top Bottom