• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would your name have been had you been born the opposite gender?

I love the names for a guy:
Tobias - Hebrew (my favorite)
Luke - Greek and means Bringer of Light
Logan - Celtic/Gaelic and means small cove

If I could change my name now, I would make one of these:
Aya - which is Hebrew and means swift bird
Zesa - which is German and means sword and wolf
Lukene - which is Latin and means light

Michelle. >< My mum was determined to name me after her dad, who sort of died. I am SOOOOOO glad I turned out to have a winkle.

Lucas, apparently.

+ no laura the explorer jokes
- "Whoa, you mean like the guy in Brawl" but probably a lot less of that compared to laura the explorer :|

I would've liked to have been named (if I was a boy):

Ashton (Why? You already know, don't 'cha?)
Kyle
Jackson
Xavier
Zak

That's pretty much that.

They never decided on a girls name, but my mother really liked the name Lauren and Elizabeth. I'm kind of 'meh' about both of those.

ALSO I just found out that my mom really wanted to name me Jude
FUCKING JUDE
Best name ever

But, nooooo, my dad had to be like, "Shut up, we're naming him Jonathan."
Seriously, wtf Dad?

Back
Top Bottom