• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god...

I spent an entire road trip trying to percieve Bushel. I thought it was something with his face, so I just watched it over...and over...and over...Watch him talking in slow motion for three straight hours. I had nightmares afterwards.

^ X3

Brushel freaked me out and amused me in equal measures.

I still love that they gave Ema a personality, though. And I want Snackoos, too D:

^ I agree. She's very amusing in JFA and T&T though, with her ray gun and all. I had no idea who that was until she said something about "whippersnappers"

AJ spoilerey thing: Hmmmm.... I would love some Golden Snackoos. I wonder what they taste like?

Oh, all of these spoiler tags that I can't read. They are making me sad.

....I want AJ. And all of the other games.

Oh, all of these spoiler tags that I can't read. They are making me sad.

....I want AJ. And all of the other games.

That. *cries*

Actually I own T&T now but I am exercising restraint and not opening it yet. But that and AJ are all you people talk about and I can't think of anything to discuss about the only game I know and I should probably just replay the first one and ignore all of you until JFA comes in the mail. D<

IT'S OK KRATOS, I ordered JFA too and so we will be playing it at the same time-ish and then there will be JFA discussion and we will be able to read the spoiler tags for it and talk about that and it'll be, uh, good. Or something.

Oh god please get here soon, Phoenix Wright games.

Nine pages already :O

I don't like Alita. I hate Stickler. He reminds me too much of Wellington o_o; *shudder*
And some of his poses are disturbing.
Wocky's hilarious, as is Plum.
But my favourite character out of 4-2 is Eldoon. For a minor character, he was really well thought out. I didn't see the doctor thing coming at all

Am I the only one NOT bad at perceiving? The only one I didn't work out for myself was Brushel and that's because it was spoiled for me D:

Perceiving is pretty fun... I'm finding it pretty easy to pick out the habits. Speaking of nervous habits, (4-1 spoiler ahoy) I'm pretty sure Kristoph developed a twitchy eye near the end of his time on the stand. Wondering if he shows up again with that twitch of his. If he does, I am prepared! :O.

But anyway, the feature doesn't feel like it's been used a whole lot, though (currently finishing up 4-3). It's like the training wheels - "this is the nervous twitch, this is where you should be looking for it, now just show that to the court" - have only just come off.

4-2 was a bit boring, but 4-3 has been quite interesting (
a proper animated cutscene! My word. Funny how at the end of it you can still see Klavier in the background desperately attempting to beat out the flames engulfing his guitar - how could anyone consider that a part of the show?
). Although I have had a sneaking suspicion ever since I saw the little window in the wall that the killer just fired the gun through that. Seriously, everything is perfectly aligned for such a thing to be possible. I may be wrong (maybe it's less relevant now that we know that the crime actually took place in the second act), but it seemed like a damned good idea to me and it bugs me that neither Herr Forehead nor Mr. Smugface Gavin nor anyone in the entire courtroom considered it. >:|

Also, I never did trust the Daryan fellah with the disturbing hair who looks like he's wearing a shark. >:|

Y'know, something just decided to start nagging me about 3-4 and 4-4. (SPOILER)If Thalassa was shot in the U.S., then how did she get over to Borginia to become Lamiroir? She was in a coma and thought to be dead iirc, so it's not like anyone would have taken her there. 0.o Of course, they never say where the troupe was when she'd been shot, so I guess they could've been on tour in Borginia.

Oh yes.

I have sworn not to play it until I go to Germany next Friday. The temptation is ripping at my very soul. D:

Now I'll finally be able to read all your spoilers!

I can't speak for the others, but I'd welcome ya in with open arms. :P

(the ending is sad, isn't it? poor ema going through all that crap D:

I can't speak for the others, but I'd welcome ya in with open arms. :P

(the ending is sad, isn't it? poor ema going through all that crap D:

Yeah... T^T

It was a great twist, Chief Gant being the actual murderer.

I can't wait to get my hands on the other games. I'm studying Law in Sixth Form next year, so I have an excuse to spend the entire summer holiday on my DS.

"Nah, it's Phoenix Wright, mum/dad. I'm getting prepared..."

Know what scares me?

There's a disclaimer in the manual which says "All the crimes and legal techniques in this game are works of fiction".

All five cases are murders.

0__o

An actual judicial system where the trial takes place two days after the murder... would be funny.

PW may improve your mystery-solving skills, but I can't imagine it does anything to your lawyering ability X3

Still, I'm really happy everyone's getting the games; I feel horrible spoiler-tagging everything. D:

Whoo, I have T&T now. Currently right at the part where Godot says Kane Bullard is dead. And having dug my own grave about Ron. Hoo boy.

I'm still playing 4-3 now.
Lamiroir has turned out to be blind and Machi not, she's named Daryan as the man she heard (zomg penishair), and we've heard about Trucy's real father (why do I somehow get the weird feeling that he was put on trial for some crime seven years ago and that's when Phoenix lost his badge?). I like this case considerably more than the previous one.

My theory about the crime was initially that Daryan (come on, he was suspicious with that hair!) had shot Mr. LeTouse through the little window, meaning he never was at the crime scene in the first place and thus never had to escape it, but I'm not sure what Klavier is on about when he claims the window was closed during the murder (especially since we know that Mr. LeTouse saw Lamiroir), plus that presumably Lamiroir would have noticed if the man had been on her side of the window. Still, though, it seems to fit very nicely. Especially because what with Daryan missing a cue and all that, I really don't think he was actually on stage in that song.

I had a very creepy PW-related dream. It was something with my boyfriend and me sleeping in my brother's former room when Franziska von Karma appeared in the driveway. There were also three very creepy gardeners who were watching us through the windows and some gardener who was on our side; I'm reasonably sure it was him who the others brutally murdered and tore apart on the spot, although I didn't really recognize which gardener it was.

Somehow, actually, I think Franziska was on our side but some man I'm not sure I recognized was commanding the gardeners. Or something. It was fairly creepy.

I think I need help. This is getting worse than Jesus Christ Superstar.

No it isn't (remember how you literally spent 60% of your time watching JCS?).

Also, does anyone else get annoyed by how the games keep bashing us over the head with "PROSECUTORS ARE EVIL AND FORGE EVIDENCE RAR" (less so in T&T, but that's replaced by Godot hating Phoenix so it's all okay). And then Phoenix comes along and three cases later they are redeemed! :o Seriously. It's annoying. It is the main reason Klavier is my favourite prosecutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom