• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who's your favorite Eeveelution?

Who's your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Flareon

• Umbreon

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Glaceon

• I love them all!

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • They all suck.

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
I don't really like Dark as a type, I just think Umbreon looks cool. And which is YOUR favorite Eeveelution, Castform? Unless... Wait, are you the person who voted "They all suck"?!?

leafeonespeonglaceonjolteonflareonumbreonvaporeon
Leafeon is awesome. I've loved it since I first saw it, I'm not sure why though. Its name is also the closest to my name.

Espeon is next because it's pretty and I think that kind of power would be fun to have. And its shiny is NEON GREEN.

Glaceon is also pretty and I love its cry. It's all sparkly.

No idea why I like Jolteon. It might be something to do with the cool ears.

Flareon is floofy <3 The ears are the same as Jolteon's so they rock.

Umbreon is nice but I think it's just too overrated and the ears and tail are a bit strange. I think the shiny colours look better on it too.

Vaporeon used to be my favourite, but now I just don't like it as much.

I don't really have a set favourite, as I love them all. Especially Flareon and Umbreon as they are both my highest lvl Eeveelutions, closely followed by my Jolteon.
Though I am raising them all as much as possible, for whatever reason, on Pearl version.
As well as trying to find that damned shiny Shinx...

Last edited:
Castform: Some people find dark-types cool...that's like asking why you love Ice-types that much.

Ah, yes, but nearly everybody likes Dark-types nowadays. I'm just curious as to what the reason is; I'm not trying to say 'You're not allowed to like Dark types', I'm simply asking why they do. I like ice-types because Ice is pretty powerful and comes in so many different ways (Ordinary ice, snow, hail and so on.). Not to mention it's usually light bluish.

Anyway, are we not going off topic slightly?

"Pessimistic"? Why must Dark have a "pessimistic" connotation? What's pessimistic about Stunky, Drapion or Sneasel?

I don't mean the Pokémon, I just mean the type in general. wait, that sound pathetic. How about we end this conversation before someone else makes an utter fool of themselves?

Vaporeon and Leafeon are tied for me, but since I use a Vaporeon as a character in a lot of RPs, I voted Vaporeon.

I voted Leafeon because I'm a Leafeon in my friend's RP. Because of that, I've grown to love them~

How can you have a favorite Eeveelution. Having any of them without the others is like the Doctor without a Tardis, Sonic screwdriver, Assistant or Darleks. It's just not right.

I can only see one division in all of them: Espeon and Umbreon, or all of the others

Umbreon is my favorite eeveevolution, but I definately love them all!!

Umbreon = <333333333333333
Jolteon = <33333333333333
Leafeon = <333333333333
Flareon = <333333333333
Glaceon = <3333333333
Vaporeon= <3333333333
Espeon = <333333333

I can't really pick which one's my favourite, because I do like all of them. Every one is awesome in its own way. Flareon because it's so fluffy, Jolteon because it's spiky and cool, Vaporeon because it's part fish, Espeon because it looks so elegant, Umbreon because it's the most dog-like (in my opinion, at least), Leafeon because I love its colours, so tranquil and nice, and Glaceon because it makes me think of a cool breeze.

In order
Espeon [Espeon 4 ever]
Flareon
Glaceon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Jolteon
I love them all but some I like more than others.

Gah, they're all adorable, but my favourites are probably Umbreon, Flareon and Espeon, in no particular order. I like Leafeon a lot too; but then, I like all of them. :D I voted for Flareon because it's in my avatar, and um, well, it didn't have any votes. ; ;

Back
Top Bottom