• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs

Should Shiny Eevee's PokeMorphs convert to a sprite gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Requests are closed because Iaza is down. Oddly enough, most of the images hosted there show up, but I can't load the site. Sorry.

Aha! I finally found what was slowing all the pages down! Of course, they only appear as little boxes with red Xs in them.
*has read every post on this page and typed this and there is still 13 more to load* >.>

Ok. the last request dosen't exist. I'm replacing it. So can I please have I splice of Eevee, skitty, absol, gardevoir, ninetales and luxray. My favorite six pokemon...it will be VERY hard through but please try.

@EeveeSkitty: It was in the title...

Okay, it seems Iaza is working again. Terry's requests are done:

Zubichu74036.png
Golbachu50696.png
Crochu17265.png

I'd prefer it if no one requested while I'm working on Castform's sprite, but...

hi ive been hanging around your thread in the last forums, and my first request is:
Rayquaza/azurill, azurill base
Groudon/azurill, azurill base
Kyogre/azurill, azurill base

EDIT: of course if you have enough time!

Last edited:
My request is a tutorial on the devamps, ghosts, shadows, dark, and glows. Can I do that? PLEEZ?

Did any of you notice that she asked nobody to request while she was doing Casty's sprite? God, you're so ignorant...

EeveeAvvie28829.png

If you didn't think I had time, why did you request? I'm going to come off as lazy/rude when I can't do your request...

Um, my request from before. Eevee, skitty, absol, gardevoir, ninetales and luxray splice please. Um, use the base that is easist for you to splice.

Back
Top Bottom