• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legend of the Stone Tablet (LST)

What should the school's name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Nope," he replied. "Mum sent me here 'cause I'm gay. Thinks it's a disease she can cure. I laugh at her attempts." he replied smiling.
Hopefully nobody has a problem with that. he thought to himself scanning the crowd.

"A disease? That you can cure? Kinda sounds like my mom and my bade anger management. I hope no one has a problem with you being gay. I know I don't, but I dunno about others." Ruby looked off into the distance. "Hey, is that Fullmoon Academy, WAAAAYYY out there?" he asked, to anyone who may be listening.

((My number is 308, for Meditite, but without legendaries, it's Carvanha. Which should my Pokémon be?))

Dawn slowly began to draw a few lines. She flinched, ever so slightly, at the boy's words. He had been hanging off the rail earlier. Of course, she didn't have a problem with his quirk; as a matter of fact, she was mostly abstain about everyone's flaws. She didn't care what was wrong with them, because everyone had to have a strength, didn't they?

The problem was, what was her strength? She was smart... or at least she thought she was. She admitted to herself that she overlooked things so often that she couldn't really be smart, or at least, not to the fullest. Trying her hardest would be what she would do, so that perhaps, she would learn to be more careful. Everyone struggled at some point. Right?

((With legendaries, mine is Absol, and without them it's Feebas.))

Ava looked up at the ocean again. She still couldn't think of something to draw. She would draw the waves but that would be too plain. What else? They were blue and white, and choppy, and that was about it. She was about to do something she had never done before--doodle a completely random creature that would arrive on the paper completely from her mind.

She got to work. Her pencil moved across the paper in a slightly curvy stroke, and then one that looked like a hook. Soon she got to four very wavy strokes, and then an S-shape and sharp-looking feathers. When she was finished, she looked at it.

Apparently she had created a Ninetales-esque creature, with no head tuft and only one tail. It had three toes on its paws and three sharp, black claws, along with Noctowl-like wings with pointed feathers.

Was this what was in her mind?

((*shrugs* What did you choose? And you didn't notice that the numbers were from 1-496? National Dex?))

((My number was 6. I prefer Blaziken to Charizard. I didn't notice the 1-496. Hmmm. I want to change my number to 257.))

((Actually, you get the first evo of the Pokémon you got from the number. Mine was really Medicham, but I said Meditite because those were the rules. I don't think Jason-kun would approve of you changing your number, so you should wait until he sees this.))

Stefan looked around and stretched.
Fullmoon here we come! he thought to himself.
Stefan walked up to the Ruby dude and held his hand out.
"I've never properly thanked you." he said

Valkrie looked at the horizon and nodded in thought.
"We're getting closer," she said to herself. Valkrie leaned against the railing again, staring at the waves and seeming oblivious to the others.

Ruby stretched his hand out and shook Stefan's hand. "It was no problem, I'll always help a friend in need. It's what I'm here for. As was once said by someone 'I'm here to save people and play card games. And I'm all out of card games.'"

Stefan pulled Ruby into a big hug and kissed him on both cheeks.
"Hope your not offended by that. It's just the way I thank people. And that's a nice quote. Who said it?" he asked cheerily.

HOLY SHIT! Ruby thought. He was a little weirded out, but kept his cool. "The quote was by some guy in an Abridged Series of some weird anime TV show((Yu-Gi-Oh))"
He loved the show, but didn't want to tell them about it, because it was a kind of obscure show. He was still weirded out about the kiss, especially because he was straight, but he wasn't prejudiced.

Adelle was drawing in her notebook again, half listening to other people talk about a quote or something. When she was finished, the page was covered in sketches of Hello Kitty, a cartoony laptop, a flute, and a bizarre Pokemon that was some kind of cross between a Mew and a potato chip.

Stefan could feel the weirdness and looked at Ruby.
"Sorry that's how I thank people. It's just nature to me." he apologized.
He stood around feeling the awkwardness.

She shrugged and wrote,
Yeah, I'm fine... a little bored maybe. Kinda. Hope we get there soon.
Hesitating for a moment, Adelle then added in tiny letters,
I miss Mom. This is kinda my first time going off alone somewhere. Not really alone, per se, but still.

Last edited:
It wasn't long before Dawn noticed someone a little ways off, writing something, with another person standing over her. The thing that caught her eye, though, was the flute.

Dawn couldn't help but walk over curiously. "So... you play the flute, too? Sorry if I'm crowding you... I was curious."

"Do I worry to much?" She asked herself.

Back
Top Bottom