• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite Bands/Artists?

Get Innocuous!

This is my happy face.
I don't think I need to elaborate much more on the topic. >3

My favourite band ever is LCD Soundsystem, because they are full of win and awesome. Other favourite bands would be Abingdon Boys School, because everyone likes a bit of J-Rock now and then and Daft Punk, who aren't really a band, but whatever.

And a smattering of various other bands too, like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arcade Fire, Hot Chip, The White Stripes and Fatboy Slim.

Nightwish, Emilie Autumn, Lacuna Coil, Therion, Tarja, The Birthday Massacre, Blackmore's Night... way too many bands to list. More information can be found on my charts. (See sig.)

I like Anna Nalick, Beatles, David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen, Bangles, Queen, Sting, the Police, Belle and Sebastian, Train, etc. I like anything though. I'm not picky. But my favourite is Anna Nalick.

Spaekle likes Duran Duran. A lot.

I don't care. >:|

Other than that I tend to just like random songs; there are a lot of bands where I like what I've heard, but I don't think I've heard enough to call myself a real 'fan'.

...I'm going to get shot for saying this.

My favorites have to be Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and Blake Shelton. That's right; country music.

I love Sugarland. My guilty pleasure is country music.

Anathema, Katatonia, Kamelot, Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Symphony X, Radiohead, Portishead, Pain, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Nevermore, PINK FLOYD and many many many others

Last edited:
Sonata Arctica and Opeth have been my two favourites for a long time now and will probably stay that way

Nevermore, Iced Earth, Bloodbath, Korpiklaani, Scar Symmetry, Testament, Norther and Iron Maiden. Could mention many others, but I'd better keep it short.

In vague order:

Pink Floyd, Nightwish, Placebo, David Bowie, Laibach, Björk, Sinéad O'Connor, Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Dream Theater, Edvard Grieg... I think that's about it.

My favourite band ever ever EVER is Queen

My other favourites are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Aerosmith :D

My favourite band ever ever EVER is Queen

My other favourites are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Aerosmith :D
Holy crap! That's what I was going to say. GET OUT OF MY MIND! >:|

Well, except for Aerosmith. Not too crazy about them. :/

Haven't heard of any of these. =/

Alicia Keys. =D

You've never heard of Queen?

You what. D:

Okay my favourite bands are like.. Queen and Bowling for Soup. I don't really know, I just listen to music, I don't particularly pay attention to which band I prefer over another.

I'm partial to music from musical theatre, especially RENT, Wicked, Les Mis, Phantom and, uh, more. And the Disney movies, of course :D

...If they count.

My favourite bands would be Bowling for Soup, Barenaked Ladies, The Flaming Lips and R.E.M., among others.

GAY 4 PET SHOP BOYS <3 <3 <3
Also Serge Gainsbourg, Benjamin Biolay, Mika, Kraftwerk, Scissor Sisters and Kylie Minogue. Tom Lehrer's pretty awesome too.

Back
Top Bottom