• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digimon and Pokemon?

Do you play Pokemon and Digimon?

• I play neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S. E.

I'm a crow, don't'cha know?
Pronoun
she
So... I've just been noticing that there are a lot of part- Pokemon part- Digimon fans around here lately. It has me rather surprised, actually, even though I'm one of them. So, are you one? What do you think?

I used to watch Digimon, then i got kinda bored and gave up on it. By 'used to', I mean about five years ago.

I used to watch it, and still do sometimes, but I don't own any games. (Maybe I'll get one, though. I'll think about it.)

I remember watching Digimon, but I think I got bored somewhere in the third season and stopped watching.

@Flora: You should try it out. It's got some interesting battle aspects, though some of the creatures are bound to freak you out. I'd rather hurl up my guts and swallow them back up than stare at Nanimon for 2 hours. It's a male version of Jynx with the body of a Primeape! Eww...

Sorry about that random Nanimon rant, btw.

I see what you mean about 'Nanimon', Shiny. It looks like what would happen if Mr. Potato Head became a wrestler.

I like both, and I gotta say. Toei has the best dub since the first two seasons. But why change Digisoul to DNA? I though the dubbers liked Digistuff.

*agrees with Castform* That thing is scary.

Patamon rooooooooooooooocks. ^^ My favorite.

My older sister likes Gatomon. It's cute, too.

I have a Patamon plushie thing, i think. It has a zip on it's back and if you unzip it and turn it inside-out it's Tokomon.

I like both, though admittedly I've only watched the first two seasons of Digimon. I preferred it to the Pokemon anime at the time, because it was more... I dunno, plotty? And stuff. The storylines and the designs of the Digimon are more complicated than in Pokemon, so that's cool.

I watched the first season of Digimon online a while back; it was awesome. :3 I loved Wizardmon to pieces, and Myotismon (I think I spelt that right) had the best evil laugh I've ever heard.

EDIT: Castform, I have that same plushie! It gets hugely fat when it turns into Tokomon XD

I never liked digimon I don't know why.
It might be because i didn't like the idea of them being 'digital', also I didn't like the theme tune.

The best season overall was 3. How cool would it be to fuse with your Digimon. All we'd need to do to have an awesome fight would be to buy as many Digimon cards as possible.

Technically, the best evil laugh I ever heard belonged to A- *gagged*

Ash: ...What? I can't do an evil laugh! MWAHAHA-*chokes* Told ya.

*bites off gag* Likewise. That would be cool.

There was this one Digimon game that I found to be freaking awesome.

Apart from that I don't really like it much.

Loved the first season, don't think I cared for all that followed after that. B(

Ah, I play both Digimon and Pokemon. I just love any game that involves battling monsters. I love them both equally~ My favourite Digimon would have to be Gatomon, Guilmon, and Gabumon.

If I had a partner Digimon? Hmm, I think it might be a Lunamon.

I like the fourth season best. It was a good change from the first three, and the theme song was actually DIFFERENT in the English dub for the first time! Season five could be a little better, though. Kids turning into Digimon ftw!

And If I had a Digimon, it would likely be either Kamemon, Guilmon, or Biyomon.

*points to username, custom user title, and avatar*

Back
Top Bottom