• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai: GIVE ME GAEM NAOW or your life shall be filled with tragedy and woe. I'm not kidding. I can totally do that. Skip Mhals, GAEM IS MINES.

So guys still woefully out of date with everything because of JFA issues, etc. But I HAVE made it my mission in life to own a pink male Lopunny named Gay Lawyer in D/P. Because the voices said it must be so!

Other brilliant and presumably relevant comment successfully forgotten, Captain!

So I just finished case 3-4 and only just noticed something pretty intriguing as it ended.

Le spoiler:
Phoenix is sitting in a hospital bed, isn't he? o.o *Facepalm.* I need to pay more attention. The reflection in the window caught my eye, and then I noticed the drip and went whoa.

Yeah, I'm slow.

Hi again. :D

Obligatory reposting of Edgey and Phoenix for those who missed them:

edgey.png
phoenix.png

Xikaze also drew them after I made the sprites. The pictures are made of win, particularly Phoenix's stubby wing-objection. :D

So yeah, I'm in the first trial of 3-5. Funcase is fun.

D'aww, those are so cute.

And jeez, you're getting through them fast. I always limit myself to one case a day when a new game comes out because I want to make it last as long as possible.

Haha those sprites and Xikaze's pictures are awesome. :D

I don't have any funny Phoenixarts. Or, at least, none that anyone other than Danni would get so not bothering!

Case 3-5 is the best case in the series. What with the Kurain stuff and the playing as Edgeworth and Larry and Franziska whipping the Canadian judge and Phoenix shouting whoosh and the picture of lil Maya and Franziska and her whip and Franziska.
I like Franziska :D

Those sprites are still awesome and I lovelovelove the pictures, the stubby-wing objection is hilarious and Edgey is looking suitably unimpressed and everything is great.

Oh, I loved 3-5 so much. So much fun and so awesome and aaaa~

I also love Franziska. She may be my favourite character, I'm not sure. It's either her, Maya, Pearly or Phoenix.

Haha those sprites and Xikaze's pictures are awesome. :D

I don't have any funny Phoenixarts. Or, at least, none that anyone other than Danni would get so not bothering!

Pleeeease post Judge!Colette, if only to burn everyone's minds. Please? :3

God, that pic was the best thing ever.

Random doodles for no good reason~

Wintery Pearly
Ace Wind Wakers (I screwed up Fran and Maya soooo badly)
Uuh, random comic-thing set at the end of 3-2 (nothing too spoilery, though)

...Most of those are old and, uh, kinda bad, but I wanted to contribute something.

I'm joining again.

Right, so I'm on 3-1, as I basically spoiled myself for the whole series before playing any of the games so I need to play T&T. I could cry as I ruined it all for myself ;;

2-4 was heart wrenching and introduced one of my favourite ever tracks, Hotline of Fate <3 And the whole way through that case I thought, 'there will never be a main character as selfless and wonderful as Phoenix'. It was simply beautiful!

And when it comes to presenting the final piece of evidence in 3-5, I may not be able to do it as it will be over.

On a lighter note, Adrian and Franziska are awesome lesbians in love. Apollo is adorable and I love him to pieces, and that's all.

I'm joining again.

Right, so I'm on 3-1, as I basically spoiled myself for the whole series before playing any of the games so I need to play T&T. I could cry as I ruined it all for myself ;;

2-4 was heart wrenching and introduced one of my favourite ever tracks, Hotline of Fate <3 And the whole way through that case I thought, 'there will never be a main character as selfless and wonderful as Phoenix'. It was simply beautiful!

And when it comes to presenting the final piece of evidence in 3-5, I may not be able to do it as it will be over.

On a lighter note, Adrian and Franziska are awesome lesbians in love. Apollo is adorable and I love him to pieces, and that's all.

D'aww, I know what you mean about Phoenix. The main character is always the boring, Joe average guy to allow the player to relate to whatever the hell's happening, but Phoenix is much more likeable (and a million times funnier) and any other character I remember playing as.

I'll also second the FranAdrian thing.

I've managed to avoid spoilers for ever game so far, which I'm really proud of. Sometimes I really wish I could erase memory of the games from my mind so every time I play them it's like the first time and I don't know that X is evil and Y saves you at the end or whatever.

*cheers*

Oh, it's horrific and I love it.

Naw. Maya looks a little weird, but Fran's adorable :3

Thankyee :3

Sometimes I really wish I could erase memory of the games from my mind so every time I play them it's like the first time and I don't know that X is evil and Y saves you at the end or whatever.

Haha YES. :3 Especially considering I picked up a couple spoilers along the way my first time playing through...

So now I'm in the first investigation phase of case 3-5, specifically having just met "Iris" as Edgeworth in the Detention Center. This is shaping up to be a great case, I can feel it. :D Some random thoughts (all spoiler tagged just in case):

Elise totally has (... had... has!) a Fey family face. My first thought was "oh, hey, it's big-hair lady from Justice For All." Then I found the hanging scroll and thought "Misty?" but I'm just going to put my guessing on hold for a while and see what happens now.

Also, EDGEEEEEY. I am grinning from ear to ear even though I knew this was coming one way or another (Butterfree mentioned it on IRC).

And a couple of random comments:

About Godot's identity: Well, I think I see where his name comes from now. Funnily enough, while trying to think who he could possibly be if he was someone we already knew beforehand, I came up with Damon Gant (hey, he has white hair, and... um...) and figured that maybe his name came from his initials. I know that forenames and surnames are the other way around in Japan, so if his English name was closely based on his Japanese one, I suppose he'd be G. D. which could become "Godot" maybe depending on how you deal with initials in Japanese and I was wrong anyway and I'm rambling now so I'll shut up about it.

About hair-flicking (not really tragically spoilery, but hey): That hair-flicking thing Mia does in court. It's just like what that snooty kid does in case 2-1. :D I thought it looked kind of arrogant when he did it, but now Mia, too... :( ... Yeah, that really was trivial and not really worth mentioning, I know.

But I love this series and want to talk about it but don't like talking about it in IRC outside of a private window because I don't want to spoil anything for aaaaanybody. D:

OHMYGOD, Kratos. I have to say that maybe that sinful picture there is a sin, but it is also one of the most amazing and winsome things I've seen all week, oh man you have so just made my day.

EEeeeeee~~

Case 3-5 was so amazing, too. Alright is this how you do spoilers? I'm going to check and then edit this if it is.

EDIT: Awesome, I'm so smart. So yes, case 3-5~~ Oh, I loved it. I figured nearly everything out, too, who all the people were and what was going to happen and everything and I felt absolutely BRILLIANT. Anyway it's a really amazing case and I loved it oh-so-much. Finding out about Godot and backstory and playing as Edgey, and everything else... it was just generally wonderful. <3

And that's odd, I really like the hair-flicking thing Mia does in court. Although I've never played JFA so I don't know about that kid, but. I thought it was cool, still, maybe because I do that all the time and was all; "HEY, HEY I do that and it's in Phoenix Wright I'm so cool :D". Even though it's really irritating to people. D:

Last edited:
Elise totally has (... had... has!) a Fey family face. My first thought was "oh, hey, it's big-hair lady from Justice For All."

Me too. Elise came up in the game and I was just all "omg she looks like Morgan o.O"

And as for the case: It is (in my opinion) the best case in all of Phoenix Wright. Don't let anybody spoil it for you, no matter what, because it's just too awesome to be spoiled for.

... actually I probably shouldn't be talking since I accidentally spoiled myself part of the case. I went on Wikipedia to check out what they had on the game and accidentally saw part of the last case's plot >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom