• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

blah, been gone too long, but, I'm back

magnetflygon

1337 h4x0r and amateur team builder
well, went away so long that my account on this got wiped, but, needed a place to talk about pokemon again, :P

Of course I have Platinum, and was last here, oh, long time ago. On Platinum, about 80 hours of play time, and my good pokemon are as follows:

Jolteon: level 100
Alakazam: level 100
Shaymin: level 100
Garchomp: level 67
Luxray: level 67
Staraptor: level 63
Lucario: level 94
Empoleon: level 91

all but Shaymin I got on Platinum level 20 below and trained them.

Hey! I'm pretty sure I know why your account got wiped.

The forum imploded. Yep. A little while back, the forums got completely wiped, and we hid in the guestbook for a bit.

Welcome, in any case.

I seem to remember you. When I didn't know about HTML, you're little siggie with the text box you could type in blew my mind. X3

Welcome back~ Oh, and as mentioned before, it's because of The Great Forum Crash of June '08. Yeah.

Hi! I was Tangled Feet which is why you probably don't recognize me xD

But I remember the old arcade. Oh well.

Glad to have you back! ~

Back
Top Bottom