• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Heheee... Guess who's back, back again...

Both Zoras are back, tell a friend... :D

Don't forget Darkness.

Or Windfall!

*smashes a few soda bottles against the counter* Everybody, help me restoring the Café's former glory! I noticed these canned lemonades called "Guacamole" add a nice green tint to the floor, start painting!

Also, could somebody carry away Butterfree's body before she gets soaked? I don't want to see her even messier, poor thing *points at cardboard Butterfree lying on floor by counter*

I'd need a couple of you overusing the word "well" in, well, everything you say. Well, if you can do that, the magic wells just might come back. Is everybody well, I mean fine, with that? Well, good.

Anybody has an idea how to make a rocket that can shoot through the ceiling? We need a big hole there. I think it's necessary that a straw goat with red ornaments are attached to it, as well.

On that note, I haven't seen Doggy for the longest time. Maybe I should take him back from the PC. He was, after all, with me on my very first visit to the Café. Ah, the memories. Well, I guess it was more of a straw goat that was with me, but Doggy was hiding in a well or something. Well, that sure takes me back. I should deposit Smeargle or something. Although I might need that moveset next time I want to read. Too bad the old Café was ruined.

And WHERE are the vending machines? There is NO fresh water on these shelves! If you want some, tapwater will have to do until we get some vendings. Hehe, "vendings". I like the sound of it.

*Enters the Cafe*
"Woah, De Ja Vu! Wasn't I just here?"
*Releases team from Thieves of Moonlight*
Espeon, Kirlia, Raichu, Absol, Quilava, Pupitar. "Go wreck Havoc."
*Pokemon start Spreading out*

Oh, you have a Kirlia? Is it male or female? *throws out Kirlia and Rotom* You two go have fun with the others. Just don't make a mess, here--

Wait, please do. And Rotom, if I have to recall you from the TV set another time, I will be mad, so if I ever come close to the TV, get outta it before I notice, okay?

Tom. *flies off to wreck TV set*

YES! YES YES! *breaking soda bottles*

*drags away cardboard Butterfree*

STRAW GOATS! *launches rocket*

Now we need well, a paint job and a photograph of Hysterical in a sexy red dress while he was drunk!

*snickers* I remember that. Got it right here. ^^ *holds up photo*

Awesome. PAINT JOB TIME! GO CYNDRA GO!

*runs in with cans of multicolored paint*

*Quilava starts nibbling on Blaziking 175*

*Response to @lex*: "It's male, but in Emerald. I cloned it, so I have a Male Gardevoir. I'll get a Gallade when I get Pearl/Diamond. Wait, uh... Flabbesteted? This is real life. So, uh... It's male. Or both. >>"

*Kirlia meets other Kirlia* "What's yours?" -Erindor

*notices Quilava nibbling on self* EXCUSE ME THAT IS VERY IMPROPER!! Get off!! (Tries to pull Quilava off but fails) CURSES!! YOU ARE SO NOT MY ONE OF MY FAVORITE POKEMON ANYMORE!!! Time to take you out with brute force! Go Squishy! Cloyster Hey, Squishy is my Abra! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SQUISHY???

Hey, Erindor! Want some Kentucky Fried Squid? It's delicious! *munchmunch*
What? It's SO illegal. In onlyTexas. And New Zealand.

*Is sitting with Cloyster in a booth* So mister Cloyster, what have you done with my Squishy?

Cloy?

Don't play dumb with me! Because I don't like games!

Ster!

Goodness you're a talkative one. Not. Now tell me, what have you done with my Squishy?

CLOYSTER!!!

Alright then, I'll have to use BRUTE FORCE!! GO VICTREEBEL!! Magikarp EGAD!! My Victreebel has been replaced by a Magikarp!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

*Erindor looks sceptically at the squid*
"Uh..."
Before he has time to answer, Erindor's Absol grabs it and takes it away to a corner. Then it starts eating it.

Hey, MINE! I'LL GNAW YA' LEGS OFF!!!!!!1111onetwofourtyfour
*Jumps at the Absol and proceeds to attempt to gnaw it's legs off*

Ow oh ee the pain! Magicarp, eh? Well then, HIYAA!
*releases a Magicarp*
I COUNTER WITH MY OWN SPLASH ATTACK! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Last edited:

This reminds me of Infinite K at another forum I go to
nowhere near as epic though, there's no Pogey

Indeed it is.

Er hem. Now I have to send out GOOGLEPLEX THE CHARIZARD!! GO!! Kricketune WHAT IS THIS?? WHO IS STEALING ALL MY POKEMON AND REPLACING THEM WITH THESE "Others".

In the meantime, Mr. Cloyster would you like some clams?

Cloy...?..?

Okay monsieurs Cloyster, Kricketune, and, er, Magikarp. *Magikarp is still flopping on the ground* How'd you get here. *Magikarp stands upright on it's back fin* Er, what the-

We were placed here by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Say what? Lord Voldemort replaced my Pokemon with you?

No. The person's name is literally He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Wow, what were his parents smoking?

Drugs.

Makes sense. What's his last name?

Smith!

Goody. Someone hand me a phonebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom