• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your real name?

Re: The New Under the Nickname

Thomas Conway

My name is boring. :[ BUT APPARENTLY IT MEANS KING?

Kaylene is my real name. I just always tended to go around by it because it was uncommon and could pass off as a nickname.

My last name is K*DON'TGOOGLE*aufman. People like to make cracks about the 'cough' part.

By the way, I knew a boy whose's name was Makenzie (don't know how to spell it).

My last name is K*DON'TGOOGLE*aufman. People like to make cracks about the 'cough' part.

By the way, I knew a boy whose's name was Makenzie (don't know how to spell it).

I had a sub named Mrs. Koffman. And i'm pretty sure I knew someone named that before.

My name is Eric. Middle name is James.

Why do you wanna know my last name?

It's SO hard to get a nickname from it. I got 'Liett' and that's the best decent one. Julie, don't go there. I was 'Ju' for a long time but then people started spelling it 'Jew' and everyone thought others were insulting me or something and it reminds me of orange squash. D:
You could be "Jules", a la Psych =)

My new name is Aldrea lol

Last edited:

Chris. At another forum I go to, there are a billion variations of Chris' and Aly's there. Mm.

Courtney but my parents swear it was a boys name in the 90's. I don't believe them.

Screw it, you guys can know my full name. I was too lazy to type it last time.

Natasha Daisy May Madge

What a load of epic fail. D: As soon as I can I'm getting rid of "Madge" and making "May" my last name. :T

FUCK YES
Also I might get rid of the s on my last name

But Mays is cool
BUT MAY IS BRIAN ;-;
and you, lol :v

Brenna Mackenzie. I'm not posting my last name, cause then my dad would find me and ground me for a month.

I hate my name and love my name at the same time.

I like it:

Brenna's not a common name, and i've only met another person named Brenna in my life.

I hate it:

People call me Brianna, Brenda, and some other girl names that start with BR. People spell it wrong, and put in only one N or spell it Brianna or something.

Annie. It's supposively uncommon (my mom keeps blabing about it), but I know, like, 2 Annie's at my school. And I know there's at least one more. O.o

Back
Top Bottom