• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Post in me or the Kitteh gets it

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
um. Hi. :3 I can kinda sprite sorta!

Crappy spriting skills, let me show you them.

bagpinch2.png
deldash.png
edward-sprite.png
ent-ar.png
esr-pose-swap.png
gardymew.png
mewcario.png

moltres-recolour.png
Parchisermew.png
pipchar.png
pokesona-done.png
Rinx.png
riomew.png
saladash.png

lucario-lopunnydisguise.png
milozel.png
meowvee.png
krys-mix.png
insecteondone.png
agglion.png
Atemu-1.png

Last edited:
Re: -Omnomnom-

Those look pretty good ^^ I really like the Saladash, Gardymew and the Mewcario. Though I would most likely run for my life if I saw Saladash :O

They're all good, though I think Ed's hair is more blonde than that. Though I can't really criticize much else because I am not good at spriting myself. ^^ No requests from me though.

I can critique sprites though!

With Ed, Like Dragonclaw said, the hair needs to be more blonde, and the darkest colour needs to be darker.

With Glagonair, you need to do some work on where the tail attatches itself to the body.

With both Mewcario and Riomew, the faces looks quite odd.

Saladasd is pue win, though. Except for the front-right leg. It seems like there's a massive lump there. Needs to be fixed.

Ad for requesting, why not go for an Alphonse trainer sprite?

That Ed is so old and really bad. xD I'm probably going to remake him.

Thank you for helping me<3 And I'll try for that request... meanwhile, here is a not-quite-done Fake Eeveelution sprite... Not sure how to make her look more ghosty and less umbreon-y. And her ears suck.

soueon.png

ZOMG i loves the mew/pachirisu sprite ^.^
so i'm requesting a mewtwo/pachirisu
thanks in advance

*raises hand*

I'm not here to request or anything, but I have a question.

Would you happen to be Nightster from PokePlushies? I know I've seen that Espeon at your adoptable shop...

o.o no, I don't have an account there. but it's just a pose swap with Umbreon, so it's very likely someone made one like it.

looklook, I did Ed! I lothe the coat, but I'm happy with the rest...

edo-done.png

Al's next. Damnit trainer sprites are hard.

*blows dust off* wow I forgot about this.

But I have some sprites~

tsuki.png
->
tuskiyurei.png
->
tsukihayai.png

^ The Tsuki line, concept by moon-panther, I helped design a little.

palmlee.png

^ Palmlee, Pre-evo of Tropius. Concept by me

Myrid.png

^ Myriad, Fakemon concept + Design by moon-panther

enculli-sprite.png

^ Enculli, Fakemon concept + Design by me. I haven't sprited the evo yet...

v Unfinished set of Dragon Cave Chaos

chao-dragons.png

I'll... uh. do the requests I didn't see now. ^ ^;

yeah, her legs are Gallade's. I was having issues with them, so I cheated. xD

And mighty Saladash has no need for wings! Mighty Saladash can BOUNCE! BWAHAHAHA

plus it'd look funny.

Back
Top Bottom