• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Haven

Yanmega

Awsome Avatar by Drifloon Rocks
This story takes place in Pokemon Haven. A floating temple in another dimension. Pokmeon Haven is the resting place for all legendary(Pure) pokemon. The gateway to the pokemon world lies in pokemon haven, The Glass gateway. The Pokemon Arceus is the ultimit ruler over this land.

In the outer areas of Pokemon Haven lie the forbitten Sinister Stairs. At the very bottem of the Sinister Stairs is a completely different land, Pokemon Paradox, the dwelling of all legendary(Evil) Pokemon. Pokemon Paradox is temple floating on pure dark matter. The gateway to the spiritworld, The Goast Gateway. The pokemon Darkrai Rules over this land.

In other words you get to controle what the legendary pokemon do in there secret worlds

Here are pokemon the that live in Pokemon Haven:
Arcticuno, Zapdos( Taken By Blaziking 175), Moltres, Mew, Raikuo, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh(Taken by Bakuphoon), Celebi, Kyogre(Taken By Me), Groudon(Taken By Me), Rayquaza(Taken By Time Psyduck), Latios(Taken By Hoeruo, Latias(Taken By Bakuphoon), Uxie, Mespirit(Taken by Shadow_Lugia), Azelf, Dialga(Taken By Shadow_Lugia), Palkia(Taken By Shadowstar), Cresselia (Taken by Dunra), Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus(Taken By Me)

Here are Pokemon who Live in pokemon paradox:
Mewtwo, Lugia, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Deoxys, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina(Taken By Bakuphoon), Darkrai

Rules:
Ok swearing is allowed just don't let it get out of hand
You can only be legendary pokemon
No character controling
Have Fun!

Legendary Pokemon Sign up sheet:

Pokemon:
Nickname(Optional):
Job(Optional):

Mine:

Pokemon:Arceus
Personality: Very Serius and emotionless. He will sometimes give out wise advise to those who seek it
Job: Ruler over Pokemon Haven

Pokemon:Groudon
Nickname: Sand
Personality: Quiet, Aggresive.
Job: Creating and waching over the continents

Pokemon: Kyogre
Nickname:Bubble
Personality: Talkative, Graceful
Job: Controling the tides

By the way peoples you can control up to three characters

Last edited:
Pokemon: Giratina
Nickname(Optional): Dimen
Personality: Does not talk much. Likes to be alone. Therefore it is difficult to say which kind of personality he has.
Job(Optional): "Ruler of dimensional travels" W00t?

Pokemon: Shiny Ho-oh
Nickname(Optional): Rainbow
Personality: Quiet. Helpful to others and happy most of the time.
Job(Optional): Ruled/Guardian of Fire.

Pokemon: Latias
Nickname(Optional): Ias
Personality: Playful and social. Loves her big brother, Ios.
Job(Optional): Guard of Arceus.

Dimen can change to his Origin form whenever he wants to.

And I suggest you put Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga and Palkia in the pokèmon paradox section.

Last edited:
DD8< You put Lugia as evil *beats Yanmega over the head with a stick until he's dead*

Pokemon: The Random Sprite Generator wishes for me to be Dialga, so Dialga it is.
Nickname: Diazeit
Personality: Diazeit is very thoughtful, and enjoys making up theories.
Job: Ruler of time

Pokemon:Palkia
Nickname(Optional):Pearl
Personality:Playful but serious when she needs to be.(Yes, I see Palkia as a girl!)
Job(Optional):Reteraunt cook.(yum, Peca berry pie!)

Pokemon: Giratina
Nickname(Optional): Dimen
Personality: Does not talk much. Likes to be alone. Therefore it is difficult to say which kind of personality he has.
Job(Optional): "Ruler of dimensional travels" W00t?

Pokemon: Palkia
Nickname(Optional): Spatial
Personality: Like Dimen, does not like to talk. TThough she is quite social.
Job(Optional): Ruler of Space

Dimen can change to his Origin form whenever he wants to.

And I suggest you put Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga and Palkia in the pokèmon paradox section.
Sorry Shadowstar :[ And Yanmega, I changed my name on Palkia.

I want rayquaza in the good section.

Pokemon: Rayquaza
Personality: Serious and a loner, he spend large amounts of time in the pokemon world.
Job(Optional): Ruler of the skys and gaurd of the Glass Gateway

I'm sorry shadow star but palkia has already been selected.

Kay

Time Psyduck accepted

We can have two characters? :DD

Pokemon: Mesprit
Nickname: Gefuhl
Personality: Playful and emotional
Job: Controller of emotions and mood

NOOO! Come back Shadowstar T_T can't you be another legend?

And, shadow_lugia, we can actually have three :D

Pokemon: Lugia
Nickname: Zustand
Personality: Changes like the tides
Job: Second in Command of the Seas to Kyogre

Pokemon: Latios
Nickname(Optional): Ios
Personality: Protects his little sister, Ias (My sister will control Ias(Latias) So reserve it for her.). Protective of his friends.

Accepted hoeruo and yes I will reserve latias

Wait, How can lugia be second in command to kyogre if lugia lives in the paradox?

It just is that way. Kyogre created the seas, first in command, and before Lugia was wrongly judged as bad, Kyogre made her second in command and guardian of the seas.

Pokemon: Latias
Nickname(Optional): Ias
Personality: Playful and social. Loves her big brother, Ios.

Back
Top Bottom