• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Against All Odds

Bet you wouldn't. Like MG says, if someone appears on TV and tells you to get out of the country or you'll be killed, you'd laugh and do nothing.

Though, after a few months of crazy shit happening, you would hide, and I'd think it's been more than a few months here.

After floating for a few minutes, Lars reached the other side of the tunnel. There was a very big cave- around 100 feet width and 30 feet of hieght. The walls and 'roof' were thin and hollow, yet made of a very strong subtance that could hold 600 pounds. There was a secret door, only openable from below, on a lower part of the roof. Lars noticed two voices- they talked about being captured. Then, he heared a third voice, which shouted 'wait!'.
Lars shrugged, and decided to drop his water-underwear on the ground. He iddnt wear anything, but he didnt really care- there wasnt anyone around to see it. Then, he quickly put on his underwear, long, grey pants, and a short hite T-shirt. He was stil a little wet, but it wasnt serious. He searched in his backpack, easily finding his Pizza, and opening the box it was contained in. The walls, being hollow ,would let the strong scent of Pizza go out, which mightr also make someone find hi. He started chewing it, closing his eyes and enjoying the fact he didnt have to hide. Then, after eating a little, he put the pizza back into his backpack, and put the backpack on his back. He walked towards the secret door, and slowly opened it- it squeaked a little, and opened upwards- one fo the reasons no one found it. He climbed out, now seeing two shadows in the water and someone put a hoodie on his head- the same guy he saw before, He shrugged, and ran towards the man or woman, wohever it would be- he figured the 'wait' came from him. He didnt wear shoes- they were in his backapck. "You there, wait a second!"
He shouted, running towards the mysterious person. There wasnt anyone around, so maybe the two shadows in the water were what that person searched for. he stopped 10 feet from the person, expecting him to react.

((If your Pokémorph happen to be extremely human, like mine, all they have to do hide any outstanding features and the problem is gone))

Baethin turned, seeing someone running towards him. His first instinct was to run, but then he smelled pizza. He'd rather be captured with food, than alone and hungry. He came towards the figure, at first seeing an abnormally short person running towards him, but then he saw the feet. Though they had 5 toes like most, the claws coming out of them definitely belonged to a garchomp. This approaching figure was a pokemorph, and Baethin breathed a sigh of relief. Once the figure had reached him, he said "I don't mean to be rude, but you smell of pizza and i haven't eaten in two days." Baethin looked hopefully at the pokemorph.

((Dragon, I was hoping you'd notice that Baethin was a pokemorph once he tore off his hood, but maybe not?))

Lars chuckled. "Thats no wonder- I've just eaten some anchovy pizza. Well, if you are hungry, take some- I dont like that kind of food anyway."
Lars noticed that the person glared at his feet- then he realized that he forgot to turn them human-like. Well, they always were, but he did have claws. Plus, whenever he ate, he lost control of his form, and became his alternate form- the poke-form.
He noticed that the man's hands were furry for some reason- maybe he was right with his theory. "Tell, why are your hands covered in fur?
Its a rather rare sight, you know."
While saying that, he put his watertight backpack on the sand, and opened it, handing the man a box full of pizza.

Baethin pulled off his hood. "I'm mostly ninetales, that's why," he said while taking the pizza from the garchomp pokemorph. He opened the box and began eating the pizza ravenously. Once finished, he wiped his muzzle and said, "Sorry. I'm Baethin. What's your name?" He held out his hand towards the pokemorph. Being polite was hard when you were in a mood like Baethin had been in since his Brother was taken, but Baethin tried his best. He even put on a fake smile for the garchomp morph. Having friends in a time of crisis was always good.

Lars smiled when he saw that he talked to a pokemorph- most of them were hiding or getting panicked when they saw his human form. He held his hand forward, and 'gripped' the man's hand. Lars noticed that the man didnt seem to be in a good mood. Acctualy, he should have called him a teenager, or a kid, but Lars always refered to other persons as 'man' or 'woman', although he sometimes refered to other persons as 'boy' and 'girl', if they were young. "Im Lars, and have lots of other names, acctualy..."

Once the garchomp-, Lars, released his hand, he sat on the grass, looking out at the water. Looking at lakes, rivers, or streams always seemed to calm him down. If he had ever been given the chance, he would have lived there, in the water. No one could find him and capture him. It would be his domain, where all were free to just be. There would be no wars, no anger, or hate. Everything would be perfect. But then he realized how stupid that would be. Without war there is no peace, and without hate there is no love. It made him wonder just what it was he wanted out of life. With everything that had gone on, he had only one wish: I will find you Brother...

Lars walked towards Baethin sat down, he seemed to sink in thoughts. Lars shrugged, and walked to him, and put his hand on baethin's shoulder. "Well? What is it that concerns you...Baethin?"
His feet started shrinking, becoming perfectly human.

Baethin looked back at Lars. "Nothing. I just enjoy watching the water. It helps me think straight. Care to join me," he asked. After asking he half-regretted it. Lars had now become perfectly human, and Baethin was more than a little envious, though his face gave nothing away. He turned to face the water again, and sighed. All his thoughts were on his Brother. Where are you...?

"Well...that was quite the walk."

Jean finally slips out of the city and finds himself in the more wild part of the country. He lets out a low whistle as he continues to walk along the trees, searching for someone he asked to meet there. Once he was far enough away from the prying eyes of the other humans, he un-clips a ball from his belt and releases a brown and tan ferret type creature ahead of him. The Furret looks back at the trainer and chatters cutely, snaking it's way around Jean's torso.

"That's enough Mayhem. I need you to go find him for me. Go find Kain"

Mayhem slinks off of his trainer's waist and dives into the brush in search for the one Jean was waiting for. Jean just shakes his head and withdraws a carton from his pocket, slipping a cigarette into his mouth before lighting it. He glanced over his shoulder at the outline of the city, a bored look in his eyes.

They can't stay hidden forever.

Lars mummbled for a little, and then shouted "I've got an idea!",
His feet suddenly turning more pokemon than human. "What would you say if I were to tell you I invite you to a ride on my back? That is, when im in my morph form, the one so many people one to kill, I am able to maneuver in the air better than a staraptor could.
Well, I've learned to fly in my 20 years of life and training, you know."
Lars sat down, grabbing his left leg, and, after groaning a little, pressed it against his chest, looking at the light-bluish foot.

Bael looked at Lars. "If it's okay with you, I don't see why not," he said. Then he stood. He had never flown on anything before, and he was a little nervous.

((I've got failpostitis today, sorry.))

Lars nodded, and then lookd around, nodding again when he saw no one was around. "Since i saw you ran towards someone and asked him or her to wait, I'd take the wild guess its another pokemorph."
Lars then stood up, and crossed his hands on his chest, then lowering them in an 'x-scizzor' way. Big, blue energy beings with the form of swords started moving around him- there were around 10 of them, and they moved in a 5 foot radius around him. Then, his hands started changing, two large fins growing out of his arms, whichh seemed to open in the spots where the fins grew out- it seemed the fns were bones that have just, in a strange manner, cut their way out of the body. Then, a big fin grew on his back- however, in this fin, there was a little notch. He slowly started grwoing, finally becoming a full garchomp, growing 40 centimeters in this process. The clothes he wore now seemd to be a little smaller- the shirt still covered his chest and stomach, but there was a rather big hole in the back of the shirt. The short sleeves didnt seem to become shorter- the arms didnt seem to grow much. The grey pants now reached fown to his knees, but not further. "Ready? If so, hop on! Also, the odds that you'll fall are zero if you will hold tight."

Baethin nodded and jumped on the garchomp's back. "thanks," he said and held on as tightly as possible. He braced himself and said, "Ready."

Gale watched carefully from the trees for any sign of another human. Well, a human at all; she technically was not human, but Pokemorph. And she could not hide the large wings that replaced her arms, or the fact that she was slowly getting lighter to get more accustomed to flight. Right now, she could only glide, but at this rate, she would be able to fly like a Taillow in a few months. Not like she was keeping track.

Her blue wings suddenly were forced down as she jumped, clinging hard to the tree with her talons, and then pushed off, gliding through the cover of the trees as she aimed for higher branches, to raise her altitude. As she jumped, she went farther and farther from the ground. She loved this feeling.

"Bring it on!"
Lars yelld, and crouched, and then jumping up to a height of 20 feet. He started fapping his arms, easily catching a hot wind stream and gliding on it over the sea at a 20 kph speed. "Well?"

Back
Top Bottom